All he could do now is hope for the best. Yum. You said taking a sip and glancing at the clock. It is unclear what his intentions are for you. Ill be back, Spidey! You give a quick peck to the plushs cheek before dashing out of the room to find your phone. What if he didn't know that I loved him? If you would like I could make things cooler. Natasha Romanoff X Reader - Cell Block Tango, Peter Parker X Reader - Hand in my Pocket, Tony Stark X Shapeshifter!Reader - Feeling Good, Bucky Barnes X Reader - Ain't No Other Man, Bucky Barnes X Super!Reader - Running Up That Hill, Bucky Barnes X Super!Reader - Running Up That Hill: Part 2, Sam Wilson X Famous!Reader - Still Learning, Peter Parker X Stark!Reader - Mamma Knows Best, Natasha Romanoff X Fem!Reader - Spiderwebs, Bruce Banner X Alt!Reader - Girl All The Bad Guys Want, Wanda Maximoff X Fem!Reader - All About You, Stephen Strange X Reader - Valentine's Day Special, Steve Rogers X Reader - No Body, No Crime. Aaaaaaagh! ", "(Y/N) SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO PLAN A DEATH SCHEME HERE.". And then Ill destroy everyone else. Ultron walked around in his underground base slowly. Please tell me you have a doctor? Reader) (Name) Stark loved to watch her father work. ", You swore you could see your dad smirk, "Hmmlet's just say I watched you while you were sleeping.". You sighed, although to your annoyance a dull pain from the wound hit you - making you winced. The cool night air swirled around her, bringing the sting of sharp needles over her open wounds, only increasing her headache as it blew by the gash on her forehead and open wound on the back of her head. In a rage fit, Allen had cut her then stormed out of the house. You were just a maid to them, someone dismissed with a wave of a hand. "Don't worry about him. The Avengers Are Babysitting Who!? Published: Jul 29, 2018. Tears were forming though as she tried to walk. C. JoyBell C. Agent Barton and Agent (Last) report to Fury. Maria Hill said over the head pieces, provided by SHEILD. He's a strong kid, and your dad had stuff set out for him. Loki x Reader. Warnings: Violence/gore (save for a couple scenes, not too much), action/peril, some profanity, sexual implications bu, "Uncle Thor's back! Wondering what has happened to you. You opened your eyes slowly, the first thing you could see is Steve leaning over you. You have never told anyone about your abilities, in fear that they would turn their backs on you and abandon you like how your parents had done. Im so glad youre going to be alright y/n. You had not only completed basic training within the WAC, but ended up rising in rank. Loki screamed, lashing his scepter against the tavern where you were resting. (Y/)-seriously? Steve was about to open his mouth when Bucky raised his armwell, the metal one. Her favourite part was when he did the coding though, but that's only because she was allowed to do some herself (She'd become quite good at the computer stuff because her dad taught her. The fear was too great for her to make a sound, a scream for help. The files are for your mission has your name on them and it will be done together. I know Daddy wants me to think I won, and all. She thought, hurrying for her drawers to find some clothes to put on. On his drunk weekends he would throw his bottles at her, causing both bruises and cuts from the broken glass. Telling her to just go die in a hole, she was worthless, no one loved or wanted to be around her. Hes just so happy to see you awake. Bringing her arm to try to push him away, he stepped on it, earning a loud crack noise and it went limp. ", You glanced up when you felt a presence beside you, feeling Pepper's hand on your shoulder as she crouched down to your level. "Wait who's Jack!! Feeling for her phone, she realized it was in her bedroom. Ultron is no longer a threat to the world. "wait, dadhow long have you BEEN here? Steve yelped as Bucky raced after him, heading to either kill his best friend in frustration or head to the hospital. Is there ever an ordinary day at the beach? Stark waved his hand, making the volume of his music die down. Who knows he could have the intention of choking you. Not my Maria not her!. Your mouth opened and you let whined Whaaat! His prisoner SEQUEL TO DUPLICITY. Pain feels like a fast stab wound to the heart. Walking to the door there was only one thing running through her mind finding an escape. MY DAUGHTER IS INJUREDTHE LOVE OF MY LIFE IS INJURED AND YOU EXPECT ME TO STAY CALM?! Or will learn to despise them? you started, taking a tentative step towards him, until you saw him shift slightly. Looking up, she couldnt see much. I hope it was the latter. Second POV You watched from your seat besides Steve, or as you like to call him Cap'n; as Clint tried to lift up Thor's hammer. she finally have give life to an baby named (y/n) but she know it wasn't your fault for her husband cheated beside her friends said he was been cheating on her since the first day they she said "don't worry.he won't have you beside who knew what will he do to you or what will happen when i'm gone."and she kissed her sleeping baby and fades away I helped her up and carried her wobbling form to her room, trying to straighten her feet before she could sprain her ankles with every step she took. ", "In a little while," you told him softly, "I just need a little longer.". "What happened to my daughter?" If you have any questions about Ko-Fi please feel free to private message me. Me strolling through imgur today. Is she going to be alright? Steve asked clenching his fists tightly. He has never felt so angry. Surely there would be someone qualified to help. At first it didnt do anything to cool the two off but with each passing minute, the snow fell faster and harder. He'd been around for your whole young adult life, and had become as close to you as your father had been. Without even giving time for Cho to protest, he entered your room. She felt on top of the world it felt like. "You let that happen to her?" The snap came quicker this time, but as you stood there, head turning too and throw as you attempted to see what was going to happen, nothing came. Thor sat next to you and he only watched Steve with an amused smirk, smug and cocky as he knew no one could lift his hammer..or so he thought. His face covered in dirt and sweat. I will never let them get away with it. It gave him the privacy he needed to be alone with his thoughts. -Timeskip to earlier today (before le ledge)-. Please don't close your eyes." Pietro started to shake my shoulders. Please feel free to comment, vote and request. an overly sarcastic q this is my first book so if i make a mistake im sorry ;;w;; The Avengers were successful in destroying Ultron and saving the whole world from death. avengerstrash. Penelope Praisley, marami siyang tigyawat, hindi palaayos sa sarili at hindi kagandahan. No need to prove yourself little one! But then healing feels like the wind against your face when you are spreading your wings and flying through the air! Steve Rogers X Politician!Reader - Savage Remix, Bucky Barnes X Reader - Heartbreak Hotel: Part 2, Bucky Barnes X Stark!Reader - Guys My Age. He smiled and snapped his fingers, the opened windows closed and snowflakes slowly started falling. A few comments were made on the sad. Fury sat there with two different files on his desk; he was looking out the window. "I have food, guys!" Steve Rogers x Reader Her vision was growing black spots, legs collapsing out from under her. You huffed as you chewed on the stick of your lollipop. The fact that he kissed you is surprising. #avengers Happy paused for a moment, his hand resting in yours, pinkies still linked. Feel free to request any others you would like!. You exclaim as you throw yourself onto the bed and across Loki's lap. I couldnt imagine living life without you. Favourites. "INSIIIIIDEEEEEEEE!!!!" Her father kept yelling, punching and cutting whereever he could. When captain America throws his mightily shield! It got worse after one night her father sent her out for beer with a fake I.D. Thor smirked at Tony, Clint and Bruce. Lifting his leg he used it to kick the door open, breaking its locks. It scared him knowing this. You stayed at a foster home in town tll Tony would come down from New York. My longest so far, I guess and another one where you are supposed to pick. You had worked for Hydra your whole life, until now. And now, he was hugging you, allowing you to sob against him as you clung to him like a broken child. Wanna give it a try? They asked and she only laughed Oh no no, thats a question I dont need answered. Thor was about to get up as he thought everyone who was well..strong enough tried a go. Peter Parker X Villain!Reader - Cops and Robbers. Bruce asked. Waiting for you as always was your favor, Ugh its so hot. (f/n) said as she fanned herself with a paper fan. You wore a nice blouse in your favorite color and black dress pants, you headed towards the kitchen and poured yourself a cup of coffee. We arrived outside the office door at the same time; Clint held the door open for me to enter before him. I dont know how I can say it again and still be nice. One day she gets put in a sticky situation.What happens when the Avengers have to deal with her. And you owe me a man." The place is swarmed w/ beautiful, slim women so it makes her insecure. You have never told anyone about your abilities, in fear that they would turn their backs on you and abandon you like how your parents had done. Waking up a few hours later, it was probably near midnight. Request for Abby the Time Lady She ends up meeting Pietro, who is a notorious flirt but she doesnt think she has a chance w/ him bc shes not the typical body type he goes for. Hold on!!" It had crossed her mind that since it was her 21st birthday, it was about time she went to the club and saw what all the fuss was about. "YOU DO NOT WOAH ME STARK. Steves eyes filled up a little bit with tears. "You can rest now.". Steve Rogers X Necromancer!Reader - Can You Keep a Secret? "Steve, I can feel you worrying," Bucky rolled his eyes and glanced at his old friend, "We'll be just fine. Maybe she wasn't even suppose to exist in the first place! Dr. Cornelius is then shown to be fatally injured with a piece of glass as a result of Wolverine throwing the Experiment through the glass window previously. Everyone stayed silent for awhile before Tony, Thor and Rhodey laughed. I would mother hen over you but let's just leave that to another day. Of course in a playful way!Sorta. While he would look for you himself. It was pathetic really but she couldnt help but fear for her life. Luckily Nick Fury showed up with a helicarrier. You needed help and fast. Using his metal ar, (Name) woke up particularly early, that morning. "N-no sirplease forgive me. But its all over now, we won the fight. Steve spoke to you as you lay there, your chest moving up and down slowly. Without giving him an option to answer her, she tried to bolt for her room and call for help. Loki sat on your reclining chair, drinking an ice cold glass of ice tea. You were at his side in an instant, attempting to prop his head up against your leg. Avengers one day you were sitting on the couch watching TV and got bored. Well, you never saw this coming. Age of Ultron. It was a hat; a grey newsboy cap. You said you had a nightmare. You recalled that Tash told you that he had been injured at the fight against Ultron, saving her best friend Clint and a child from being shoot and still recovered from that. The Avengers X Child!Reader You were born with powerful abilities to control and grow plants by will. Steve sang dramatically , putting his hand on the mirror. ", You chuckled weakly before frowning. "Dad," you started softly, taking a shaking step forward. Her dimming (e/c) eyes scanned the streets below. The others commented and laughed at your insult towards the Billionare. "I am Ironman." He shook his head slightly, "I mean, she's upset, but she'll be fine." Natasha asked. He started towards the door, pausing when he reached it. They couldnt have. Follow the adventures of (Y/N) (L/N) as she wins the hearts of mighty heroes as she dodges dangerous obstacles. You however were trying your best not to laugh and snorted, burying your face in Steves shoulder who drank his shot. Steve had been a pretty steady figure in your life, when you were a kid. Many say that once dead, their souls either get reborn into things like sea cucumbers. Tony Silently, she snuck out of, Clint BartonXReader (Sorry it is very long) You were certain that Thanos had won. Stark said in a slightly monotone voice, trying to calm the agitated man. "Steve stahppp, you're being over dramatic" You said and use your water-controlling power to flood the entire floor. She sat up and looked at him. You would have recognised Happy's voice anywhere. You ran. So if Mr.Fart over there! You pointed at Tony. Nick yelled back. For years through high school she had been in the popular crowd. This money gives me the ability to continue writing in my spare time without having to worry about extra funds and will eventually help me to #antman She was lucky to make it out a day without at least one new bruise. It has been two weeks since you got hit by three bullets in a mission - one in the thigh, two in the abdomen.
Does The Allstate Mayhem Guy Do His Own Stunts, How Much Do Stadium Announcers Make, Kieran Thomas Roberts, Articles A