Top notes are Maple, Tangerine and Apple; middle notes are Caramel, Buttercream, Pumpkin, Orchid and Salt; base notes are Vanilla, Creme Brulee, Cake, Musk, Pineapple and Woodsy Notes. (Cinnamon Caramel Swirl) 16 Keep away from children and pets. other third-party platforms for the purposes of serving tailored advertisements to you or others. 3.69, 4.10 Youve reached the order limit for this item. CREAMY CARAMEL Home Fragrance Oil 0.33 FL OZ. I mean, does anyone actually like how soda smells? Bath and body works caramel brulee latte candle NWT Bath & Body Works $26 $26 Size OS This item is sold Like and save for later Brand new bath and body works BBW 3 wick candle - caramel brulee latte ~ released from my personal collection Not responsible for wax separation in extreme temperature Category Women Other Color Orange Gold Let me start by saying I am obsessed with the actual drink. What it smells like: a sweet, buttery Christmas confection. Points. Always burn within sight and extinguish before leaving room. It often means wearing many hats to ensure the brand is well represented and the customers desires are fulfilled. To add an item to My Love-It List, you must be logged in. Don't burn near things that catch fire. Want to know more? Never burn longer than 4-hour intervals. *Offer will be emailed within 72 hours of subscription confirmation for first time sign-ups only. Oh! Any unsaved information may have been lost. Add to Favorites . In the event that you find mistakes in the street address or store hours for Bath & Body Works in Primrose Marketplace, Springfield, MO, please utilize this form to report a problem. You can also rate the store by using the star rating scale. The wax literally smelled good enough to eat. 2023 Bath & Body Works Brand Management, Inc. 4875 Marc-Blain, Suite 201, Saint-Laurent, Quebec, H4R '; Patented soy wax blend with natural essential oils. We are always striving to deliver you with the most current information. Not as strong as I hoped but definitely there. offer will be emailed to you within 72 hours of subscription confirmation. This was not a very strong fragrance for me so if you give this candle a try and have better luck, good for you! Original Price 18.52 Branson, MO 65616. Perk Alert: All new Rewards members get $10 off any $30 purchase! To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Sorry! Dont extinguish with water. Don't burn near things that catch fire. I still lit it up and not surprisingly, it has a very light throw. Hours are from 9:00 am - 6:00 pm today (Friday). I cant really describe this other than just horribly unpleasant. www.bathandbodyworks.com. They changed the color from orange to brown too. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Add several drops to your Oil Warmer/diffuser, light a tea light and enjoy! this item's out of stock online, so it can't be added to your recurring orders. 1-800-756-5005. Perk Alert: All new Rewards members get $10 off any $30 purchase! Caramel Cream Soda 3-Wick Candle | Bath & Body Works Perk Alert: All new Rewards members get $10 off any $30 purchase! We make every moment for the customer special. These candles last so long when burning and I love the fact that they're soy blend so you don't have all the nasty soot in the air while burning them. It fills my entire upstairs with the goodness of caramel, which is one of my fav scents In parfum - candles. Set candle on heat-resistant surface and avoid drafts. You may withdraw your consent at any time by using the link in each email or by contacting us. Searching for new seasonal creations or your favourite scents? Emails will be tailored to your interests and purchases. Specialties: For over 20 years, we've created the scents that make you smile. Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. Related searches: Bath & Body Works next to the T.J. Maxx, 1825 East Primrose Street, Bradford Park, Springfield, entire listing of Bath & Body Works stores near Springfield, Burlington Primrose Marketplace, Springfield, MO. Perks. 990. Learn more about Bath and Body Works and how you become a part of our team making the world a brighter place through the power of fragrance. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found. Sorry! Salted Caramel Pumpkin by Bath & Body Works is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Brand: Bath & Body Works Type: 14.4oz large 3 wick candle Fragrance: White Caramel Cold Brew Scent Strength: Light First Impression of White Caramel Cold Brew: The name alone, White Caramel Cold Brew, sounded interesting and a scent I couldn't help being curious about. 8.75 Oz. Purchased About the Muse Isabella is just an average everyday geeky girl who doesn't blend her eyeshadow correctly, wears too much blush, and hopes she never finds her holy grail products because she likes the thrill of the chase so much. Learn more. for women. Always trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting and keep debris out of wax pool. Always trim wick to 1/4 inch (0.6 cm) before lighting and keep debris out of wax pool. My favorite kind of bakery candle. See more product details Bath & Body Works White Barn 3-Wick Candle in Vanilla Bean 1,221 16 offers from $22.00 SKU: 26370077. Please try again. You may withdraw your consent at any time by using the link in each email or by contacting us. Join the VIPs. Always burn within sight and extinguish before leaving room. The scent throw is good, but it's just too sweet, for me. And while you're browsing, shop our latest & greatest selection of lotions, soaps and candles!   France   |   English (US)   |   (EUR), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy, remember your login, general, and regional preferences, personalize content, search, recommendations, and offers. Bath & Body Works is located directly in Primrose Marketplace at 3450 S Stewart Ave, in the south-east part of Springfield (by Glenstone Marketplace). (10% off), Sale Price 15.73 Don't extinguish with water. 22.3 mi Bath & Body Works. Youve reached the order limit for this item. Dont extinguish with water. Keep away from children and pets. Please, refresh the page to continue. Saint-Laurent, Quebec, H4R 3B2 Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Ship it Out of Stock Turning off the personalized advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalization technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Join Rewards! Products. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! Normally Bath & Body Works candles fragrance large rooms pretty easily but this one was a no-go. 11.59, 12.88 Smells wonderful and true to description. https://www.bathandbodyworks.com/p/caramel-drizzle-3-wick-candle-026589732.html, 25% off regular price and free shipping with $20 of Auto Refresh products. Available as 88 and 240 ml of fine fragrance mist. Built on innovation. Cookies and similar technologies are used to improve your experience, to do things like: Without these technologies, things like personalized recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. I had to burn this candle in the tiniest of powder rooms and even then, the scent wasnt that strong. Sale Price 16.21 To opt-out This was my first White Barn Candle purchase and I am very pleased and want more! Emails will Please submit your opinions of Bath & Body Works by writing your feedback in the box below. Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Once I did YUM!! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, "bath and body works cinnamon caramel swirl". Dont burn near things that catch fire. (45% off), Sale Price 10.37 Exclusives. Our talent community is a great way to stay connected and learn more about career opportunities that interest you! This candle is a scent that brings back memories. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found. Set candle on heat-resistant surface and avoid drafts. Smells great cold but I couldnt smell it at all when lit disappointed :(. 2/$10, 4/$18, 6/$24 Shea Butter Cleansing Bars, Buy 3, Get 1 FREE Travel, Hand & Lip Care, Caramel Drizzle 3-Wick Candle Reviews - page 2, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information (Certain States), Limit the Use of My Sensitive Personal Information (California), loc_en_US, sid_026589732, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0, Infused with the good stuff (natural essential oils), Our proprietarily fragranced wax blend is formulated to provide the best fragrance experience. I use to LOVE creamy caramel, now it stinks. Always burn within sight and extinguish before leaving room. Bath Body Lotions Gift Skin Care Soaps Spa. Join the VIPs Home Candles 3-Wick Candles Caramel Cream Soda 3-Wick Candle Caramel Cream Soda 3-Wick Candle 3.4 (237) Write a review $24.50 Now $12.25 14.5 oz / 411 g How do you want to receive it? Emails will be tailored to your interests and purchases. (10% off), Sale Price 3.69 View Privacy Policy. 16.67, 18.52 You may withdraw your consent at any time by using the link in each email or by contacting us. Bath & Body Works Creamy Caramel - Reviews | MakeupAlley Home Products Fragrance Candle & Home Scent Bath & Body Works Creamy Caramel Bath & Body Works 4.0 19 reviews 73% would repurchase 4.2/5 package quality price range Write Review More reviews, photos and discussions for Bath & Body Works Reviews Filter by skin/hair/eye Filter by age Sort By It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. '. Fragrance notes: caramel syrup, bubbly cream soda and rich vanilla . What it smells like: sugar, spice and everything nice. And while you're browsing, shop our latest & greatest selection of lotions, soaps and candles! Bath and Body Works is your go-to place for gifts & goodies that surprise & delight. 3B2. After a good hour of burning, I could barely smell the aroma and knew it was time to move it to a much smaller room. Here is the scent description for White Caramel Cold Brew: Cold Brew Coffee, Vanilla Sweet Cream, Warm Caramel Drizzle. of this sharing, click here. click here. Whether you're shopping for fragrant body lotion, shower gel, or the world's best 3-wick candle, we have hundreds of quality products perfect for treating yourself or someone else. We are sorry. Always burn within sight and extinguish before leaving the room. Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of these sales. Learn more in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. I love this candle b/c it's strong and sweet! Please see this page for the specifics on Bath & Body Works Primrose Marketplace, Springfield, MO, including the working hours, local directions, phone number and other info. Bath and Body Works (White Barn Candle Co). Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I review the 14.5 oz 3-wick Caramel Brle Latte candle from Bath & Body Works. View Privacy Policy. Aspen Caramel Woods is a scent of juicy plum and caramel wrapped in Bourbon vanilla and jasmine. Conoce tus prximos favoritos y compra online aqu. 4 Pack 0.8 Oz, Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Cream 8.0 oz, Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Signature Collection Shower Gel, 10 oz, new packaging. Check it out! New Bath and Body Works salted caramel eggnog wax melts! Bath and Body Works CREAMY CARAMEL Home Fragrance Oil 0.33 oz White Barn Candle Company. (5% off). I would rate White Caramel Cold Brew a 1 out of 10 in a really large room. bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. (10% off), Sale Price 16.67 Fantastic! White Caramel Cold Brew was a delicious scent but keeping it real, it was way too light to really enjoy in my opinion. I was bummed about the strength of this candle. Bath & Body Works Salted Caramel is available now in stores and online. Strength. Bath and Body Works is your go-to place for gifts & goodies that surprise & delight. Points. Sorry! Chesterfield, MO 63017. Presentation: 5/5 Authenticity: 5/5 Burn Performance: 5/5 Strength: 1/5. Set the candle on a heat-resistant surface and avoid drafts. We work hard to improve our communities and our planet in a way that will make us proud for years to come because we believe the world is a brighter place when everyone has access to the things that make them happy. Please note: over holidays working hours for Bath & Body Works in Primrose Marketplace, Springfield, MO may be altered. bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. I could actually smell the fragrance and it was pretty yummy. Fragrance notes: gooey caramel, grated cinnamon, vanilla bean and maple brown sugar. Original Price 49.35 Amazon.com: bath and body works cinnamon caramel swirl 1-48 of 67 results for "bath and body works cinnamon caramel swirl" RESULTS Price and other details may vary based on product size and color. Have your favorite Bath and Body candles fill your home without having to worry about leaving burning candles unattended! 5 out of 5 stars (30) $ 4.99. Always let wax harden before relighting, touching or moving. Privacy Policy. Once I did much better! (15% off), Sale Price 11.59 Buy White Coconut Caramel Online | Bath & Body Works Australia Official Site Home Hand Soaps & Sanitizers HAND SOAPS Foaming Hand soaps White Coconut Caramel Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Be the first to write the review AU$ 2.54 AU$ 16.95 Or 4 payments of AU$ 0.64 with Info 8.75 fl oz / 259 mL - + Out of Stock Product Name * (White Coconut Caramel) Original Price 4.10 View We may share your email address, and basic personal and purchase details, with social networking sites and This item is out of stock online and unavailable for pickup. be tailored to your interests and purchases. My entire powder room smelled like a sugary vanilla cream with hints of coffee and caramel in that order. Never burn longer than 4-hour intervals. Various shapes included. The name alone, White Caramel Cold Brew, sounded interesting and a scent I couldnt help being curious about. New Albany, OH 43054 15.73, 28.60 Original Price 7.14 offer will be emailed to you within 72 hours of subscription confirmation. Like, I cant get enough cream soda but my belly tells me otherwise :0 So when I walked into the store Im like OMG, a cream soda candle! Always trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting and keep debris out of wax pool. 1-888-684-6412. I decided to go bold and light my White Caramel Cold Brew candle in my master bedroom and realized soon after that it wasnt going to work. Please use a different way to share. (25% off), Sale Price 6.78 Join the VIPs. What did you think? 4875 Marc-Blain Hours are from 9:00 am - 6:00 pm today (Wednesday). Enter Email. (20% off), Sale Price 37.01 Were a team that cares about our customers and believes in giving them a reason to celebrate with fragrance every day. '; Patented soy wax blend with natural essential oils. Emails will No wick issues. The store serves people mainly from the neighborhoods of Republic, Brookline, Ozark, Rogersville, Turners, Strafford and Nixa. What it smells like: a sweet, decadent, bubbly drink. Burns all the way down to the bottom for no waste! In walking distance, you'll discover Springfield Shopping Center, Evangel Temple Christian Center, Battlefield Square Shoppes, James River Towne Center, Select Speciality Hospital and Battlefield Mall. Now, this candle certainly smells like a cream soda on cold sniff but looking back on my candle buying decision, not a great idea. All Fragrance Body Sprays & Mists Perfume & Cologne . Sorry! When shopping at Bath & Body Works, don't forget to visit the wide assortment of great stores at Primrose Marketplace. View Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Original Price 20.26 3B2. 10.37, 12.97 Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. 95 West Main Street, Bath & Body Works. Aspen Caramel Woods was launched in 2013. To opt-out of this sharing, Driven by a passion for putting the customer first. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. Available as 88 and 240 ml of fine fragrance mist. Add 1-2 of these to any wax warmer to fill your Smells like Cream Soda but is that a good thing? (20% off), Sale Price 11.83 37.01, 49.35 Aspen Caramel Woods is a scent of juicy plum and caramel wrapped in Bourbon vanilla and jasmine. I collect candles and this one is quirky so I wont return it but I wouldnt buy it again. There are some additional shops at this location, such as Burlington, Natural Grocers and Best Buy. 16.21, 20.26 Bath and Body Works is your go-to place for gifts & goodies that surprise & delight. What it does: delivers an amazing, room-filling fragrance experience. These are made from new, non-burned candles. I personally do not. '; Unsuccessful GET. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please call 855 556-2657 or email applicantaccommodation@bbw.com. Bath and body works candles are some of my fav this one will be a forever repurchase as long as they continue to bring it back!! COD. 5 out of 5 stars (726) I hope so. Have you smelled it? Oh! Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. Fragrance notes: sugar cane crystals, melted butter and whisked sweet cream. We have a highly engaged and talented team across our headquarters, stores and distribution centers and we bring our fun, happy brand to life every day, for every customer and associates. Set candle on heat-resistant surface and avoid drafts. Bath & Body Works Direct, Inc. 95 West Main Street, New Albany, OH 43054 1-800-756-5005. Please try again later. Never burn longer than 4-hour intervals. Price and other details may vary based on product size and color. Compra en tienda Online Oficial Bath & Body Chile Vela Mediana Cinnamon Caramel Swirl 26370077 . Our store associates are ready to help you put together the perfect gift or find the perfect scent for you or your home. of this sharing, click here. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Please try again later. This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Bath & and Body Works Cinnamon Caramel Swirl Wallflower - 3 Bulbs Refill at the best online prices at eBay! Weve got some really great goodies coming your way: *Offer will be emailed within 72 hours of subscription confirmation. Bath & Body Works Cinnamon Caramel Swirl Foaming Hand Soap 2 Pack 2018 Packaging 2018 Packaging features dark golden colored liquid and a faceless gingerbread man centered on the front label The scent name is written in white font directly on the gingerbread man graphic and the word "Merry" is written in burgundy red font on one side of the bottle Refer to this link for an entire listing of Bath & Body Works stores near Springfield. 2023 Bath & Body Works Direct, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Always burn within sight and extinguish before leaving room. For navigation systems please insert the address: 3450 S Stewart Ave, Springfield, MO 65804.
2 Week Road Trip Out West From Ohio, Enterprise Lumberjack Pipeline, Articles B