Mr. William Phillips ODonnell, age 88, of Marietta, passed away August 13, 2021. "Bill" O'Donnell, 95, passed away Tuesday at James Square Health and Rehab Center. or anything. 'sPassing Forward to Family & Friends Share a Memory Add a Photo Print Contact Support Owlkill Rod and Gun Club P. O. My condolences to his family. Gerald (Jerry) Christopher Peterson, age 80, of Vassar Michigan passed away surrounded by family on January 13, 2023, from bladder cancer. Published by The Philadelphia Inquirer on Apr. Viewing is on Saturday April 9, 2022, from 9:45 A.M. to 10:45 A.M. followed by his Mass at 11:00 A.M. in Nativity of Our Lord Church, 605 West Street Rd., Warminster, PA 18974. He was popular in our class for all the right reasons: he was nice, smart, fun, out-going, interesting and interested, genuine, etc. 770-432-0771. Grandfather of Amanda P. Mahoney and Grant C. Smith. Billy was one of those people. Bill was raised in He loved spending time with his children grandchildren extended family and friends.He is survived by: his wife- Pat O'Donnell of Maquoketa IA; children- Cathy(Mrs. Tom) Melvin of Streator IL & Tedra(Mrs. Les) Holland of Davenport IA; 3 grandchildren- Allison Holland Audrey Holland & Kim Kmetz; 1 great-grandchild- Madyson Kmetz; & 2 sisters- Vesta(Mrs. John) Glesener of DeWitt IA & Glee Valentich of Pueblo CO. He was a remarkable man who had the gift of always making others feel valued. In the later years, I would often run into him praying in front of the Warminster Planned Parenthood Centerhe was such a dedicated and loyal defender of the unborn! Here is William Odonnells obituary. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. It's surprising how much a musical selection can affect mourning. Love, The Gannon Family, O'Donnell Family - We used to live on your block and Bill was one of the very first people I met. Gerald was born in Chicago, IL on March 2, 1942, to the late Christopher and Ellen (ODonnell) Peterson. His experience in Europe enhanced his life and provided content as he entertained his friends and family for years with countless stories and fond recollections of his travels. The truth of the matter is that Bill fit into Beverly like a missing piece of the puzzle.The Garmes-O'Brien family will miss you. I could go on. He will be missed by many. Submitting this form below will send a message to your email with a link to change your password. A step sister Rena Heatly and family of Spring, Texas. He is predeceased by both his parents, Catherine and Cyril. Published by Chicago Sun-Times on Feb. 1, 2013. william bill o'donnell age 75 of maquoketa iowa and formerly of rural elwood iowa died friday evening october 102003.0 at his home in maquoketa surrounded by his family.funeral services will be held at 10:30 a.m. tuesday october 14 2003 from the carson & son funeral and cremation services in maquoketa iowa with the rev. We'll help you find the right words to comfort your family member or loved one during this difficult time. This memorial website was created in memory of William Odonnell, 86, born on January 14, 1899 and passed away on March 0, 1985. Provide comfort for the family by planting a tree in memory of William O'Donnell, Funeral InnovationsModern Funeral Home Websites. He faithfully celebrated Mass at the Poor Clares after he retired from from the parish. Share Obituary. Peace and all good, Brother Ed Arambasich, OFM, Quincy Fire Chaplin. Funeral from the Cuffe-McGinn Funeral Home 157 Maple Street Lynn on Saturday at 9:30 am. ; his children, Colleen O'Donnell of Schaumburg and Johnathan Trouten of Washington, D. C.; and his siblings, Gail (Terry Hileman) of Clay Center, KS. I was younger than that Mohabe gang, but you and your buddies were what I hoped to be like. Husband of Odette (nee Clement). William Bill O'Donnell, 72 died August 20, 2021 in Topeka, KS. Longevity can often be an advantage. Rosie O'Donnell departed 'The View' on Thursday and had help from her child Dakota. May God bless his soul and grant him eternal rest. What a blessing to have had the chance to reconnect with him for all these years as a fellow St. Barnabas Parishioner and for my daughter to have had the opportunity to be influenced by his wonderful spirit and love of life on her varous playing fields during school years. Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of William O'Donnell to pay them a last tribute. O'Donnell Monsignor William J. J. William Henry ODonnell was born in Naugatuck, Connecticut, on December 17, 1933 to May and Henry ODonnell. Predeceased by her husband Jim. He had a phenomenal memory and a wonderful sense of humor, making him a joy to be around. He was such a part of our lives, and we loved being with himhearing him laughlaughing along with him. Georgia Memorial Park Funeral Home & Cemetery Winkenhofer Chapel, P. O. Dear Maureen, As I opened and read the QUniverse publication yesterday, I was deeply saddened to read of Billy's passing. 370 Bloomfield Avenue Verona, NJ WILLIAM ODONNELL OBITUARY ODONNELL Dr. William Joseph ODonnell Jr. Dentist in Montclair and Verona, 77 William Bill and Maureen went on frequent walks past our yard, always helpful and cheerful. Grief researchers say holding that missing funeral service, even a year or more later, can still help us heal. Help tell the story of your loved ones unique life. Father of Maureen E. Mahoney of Lynn and Patricia A. Smith of Swampscott and her husband Carl. Tom and I are truly saddened by the news. He was the past president of Consumer Co-op of Lost Nation and had also served on the Board of Directors for the Tri-County Bank & Trust.He loved sports and especially liked golfing the Iowa Hawkeyes and the Chicago Cubs. Bill also worked there during his summer vacations and quickly gained a deep respect for hard work.

Bill left Naugatuck after graduating from high school to attend Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island, where he was enrolled in ROTC. His passion was riding his Harley Davidson. I am so sad. And we are never, ever the same.. Funeral arrangements by the Brockett Funeral Home in Southampton. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. May 2, 1948 - Really sorry to just hear the sad news about Bill (from the Hinsdale Central class of '69 alumni Website). While in Marblehead, Bill loved working in a fine gifts store that he and Jorge owned. He's created a void in ours. Bill was a great man, a man who I great admire and I am proud to have known him. ron kotrc of trinity In the 1950s he was an advisor for Junior Achievement for Lynn students. 0:05. Will dedicate a month of Thursdays in my wheelchair for the good priest's soul. Its certainly a different world without you, but your smile, your wit, and your presence still resonates among usand always will. Much Love, The LaDuke Family. ODonnell of Lynn, Oct 30, William J., age 88. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. Funeral services will be held Sunday September 5 at 12 PM in the chapel of Georgia Memorial Park Funeral Home. WILLIAM O'DONNELL OBITUARY William R. 'Bill' O'Donnell May 19,1934 - Sept. 19, 2020 A loving funeral will be held at 11 a.m., Tuesday, Sept. 29, 2020, at St. Cecilia Home / Obituaries / Mary McGonagle (nee ODonnell), Crislamore, Burnfoot Mary McGonagle (nee ODonnell), Crislamore, Burnfoot January 18, 2023 The death has occurred at her residence of Mary McGonagle (nee ODonnell), Crislamore, Burnfoot. The best poems for funerals, memorial services., and cards. Our thoughts and prayers are with you at this time. Funeral from the Cuffe-McGinn Funeral Home 157 Maple Street Lynn on Saturday at 9:30 am. Family and friends are welcome to leave their condolences on this memorial page and share them with the family. He lived his faith every day. He served during the Korea and Viet Nam Ways to honor William O'Donnell's life and legacy. Please disable your ad blocker, whitelist our site, or purchase a subscription, Invalid password or account does not exist. Dear companion of Sonia Mortimer. We will miss him and be sad for a very long time. accounts, the history behind an article. May God bless you and your family in this time of sorrow. Always a class act. that is degrading to another person. May God bless him always. Some basic help and starters when you have to write a tribute to someone you love. (nee Breakey); loving father of Matthew, Brian (Marisa), Caroline (Matthew) McCarthy and Kelly; fond brother of Joseph (Martha), Evan (Therese), Valerie (Guy) Arkin, Brian (Muffy) and the late Steve (Doreen); dearest son-in-law of Patricia Breakey; fond brother-in-law, uncle, and great-uncle of many. To plant a beautiful memorial tree in memory of William O'Donnell, please visit our Tribute Store. Our prayers are with your family at this sad time. (72 years old). Requiescat in Pace. I will always remember him for his support of the military and the warm way in which he welcomed veterans to the QU campus. (73 years old). Would you like to offer William Odonnells loved ones a condolence message? beloved wife of the late hugh and loving mother of attracta (sheridan), bronagh, barry, terrie (kenyon) and aodheen (mccartan) and dear sister of eithne rainey, colm, rosa morris, attracta ferentinos and the late ave, brian, hubert and He was a super family guy and loved his very. A little planning now makes a big difference later. Visitation at St. Barnabas Church, 10134 S. Longwood Dr., Chicago, IL 60643 on Sunday, February 3 from 3-9 p.m. Family and friends will gather at church on Monday, February 4 after 9:30 a .m. Would you like to offer William O'Donnells loved ones a condolence message? He was a cousin from his mothers side, and he presided over my wedding, my kids baptisms, and many of our familys celebrations. They shared so many wonderful visits with Uncle Bill in both New York City and Boston and will cherish those memories forever. He was an avid reader and an amateur poet. Relatives and friends are invited to attend. notice and conditions of use. They're not a map to follow, but simply a description of what people commonly feel. His parents raised William, fondly referred to as Bill, and his beloved older sister Irene in the mill town in western Connecticut. My deepest condolences to the ODonnell family. Let others know about your loved one's death. Box 758516, Topeka, KS 66675-8516 or at www.woundedwarriorproject.org. Recommend William's obituary to your friends. Obituary. Relatives and friends are invited to attend.

. I haven't seen him since high school (when he was called "Moose"), but from the many tributes to him here, it's clear that he continued to be the same positive, friendly, good fellow that he was back then. Box 21 Arrg. PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK. The best poems for funerals, memorial services., and cards. Leave a memory or share a photo or video below to show your support. His love for Quincy was infectious. Help tell the story of your loved ones unique life. Touched the lives of many Indeed he did! Family and friends can send flowers and condolences in memory of the loved one. Bill was a wonderful husband, father, and a friend to many. With a kind heart, a loving soul and a zest for life that could take your breath away, Bill was a mentor to me and so many others. The nicest guy to play golf with at Ridge, I will always remember his daring flips off the diving board too! 61 years, January 30, 2013, lost his battle with cancer after fighting the good fight with resilient optimism, helping his friends and family stay strong through this difficult time. I admired him greatly and can see our dear Lord welcoming him with "Well donegood and faithful servant". Our hearts on the Bell block will never be quite the same. Bill will be sorely missed by his niece Irene, his nephew John, and his great-niece and -nephew Isabel and Owen. Your entry has exceeded the maximum character limit. Brian & the entire O'Donnell family, our thoughts and prayers to you and yours at this difficult hour. On the eve of its anniversary, Verve has tapped founding Partner Bill Weinstein as the first CEO in Visitation will be held from 4 to 8 P.M. on Monday October 13 2003 from the Carson & Son Funeral And Cremation Services in Maquoketa Iowa. Cobb Countys Local News Source Since 1866, Events and happenings: The Week of Jan. 16, Two students injured in fight at Daniell Middle School, City of South Fulton launches $330,000 emergency rent and mortgage assistance program, AROUND TOWN: Chairwoman Cupid's actions in map fight debated, Ossoff touts support for Lockheed, Dobbins and the Chattahoochee before Cobb Chamber, Pepper spray released on Marietta school bus, district says. DEAR O'DONNELL FAMILY. Playing Flag Football at Quincy College was not easy. He was born on May 2, 1949 in Clay Center, the son of Max and Arlene (Mabie) O'Donnell. He was 93 years old. Brother of Marion ODonnell of Lynn and Charles ODonnell of FL. May God embrace you and your beautiful children, Maureen, until the hurt is over. WILLIAM O'DONNELL OBITUARY O'DONNELL--William Patrick "Bill." Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. He served during the Korea and Viet Nam Conflicts and was also on staff at the White House for President Eisenhower, President Kennedy and President Johnson. You have positively touched many people. Loving father of Bill (Lynn), Mike (Sharon), Lynn (Raymond Gibbs) and Susan (Daniel Roy). Palm Beacher William Bill Koch, 75, founded Oxbridge Academy in 2011. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. His father worked for the United States Rubber Company. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Bill graduated from high school at 16 and entered the Coast Guard at 17. Interment in St. Joseph Cemetery, Lynn. (Lou Rocco / ABC) Thursday was Rosie O'Donnell's last day on 'The View.' Information and advice to help you cope with the death of someone important to you. He was retired from the U. S. Navy as a Seabee. Box 368, Woodland Hills, California 91365, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Love, Bill Zalot. The Dignity Memorial online obituary search tool gives you access to obituaries from thousands of locations across North America. The family will receive friends between the hours of 10 AM until 12 PM Sunday at the funeral home. He was 76 years. Sign up for our free funeral planning reminders to ensure this important decision isn't forgotten. The family moved to Bangor Me. Beloved husband of Maureen J. We are honored that he was a part of our family. Billy was a great influence on our graduating class and also a great ambassador for Quincy University. Our deepest sympathies to the O'Donnell clan. Share Your Memories and Sympathies and Join the Bereaved! I had no idea he was ill. and Pat (Stephanie) of Denton, TX.. For over 30 years, Bill refereed sporting events from grade school to the NCAA level until COVID shut down of all sports, ending his career in March 2020. Bishop Edward Deliman, Celebrant. My deepest sympathies to Maureen, Bill's children and family. He was educated in Bangor schools and graduated in 1966. William Bill O'Donnell age 75 of Maquoketa Iowa and formerly of Rural Elwood Iowa died Friday evening October 102003.0 at his home in Maquoketa surrounded by his WILLIAM O'DONNELL OBITUARY. His father worked for the United States Rubber Company. I have many fond memories of him there. Funeral mass in St. Marys Church at 10:30 am. William "Bill" ODonnell, age 66, died on January 2, 2014 at the James A Haley Veterans Hospital in Tampa Florida. Be Truthful. Keep it Clean. Such a warm, wonderful and kind man. William was born on Aug 5, 1964 in Springfield to The Byrne family send their love and support to the O'Donnell family during the unbelievable time. It's surprising how much a musical selection can affect mourning. House Bill 1080 will subject physicians and others to disciplinary action by state licensing boards if they violate the law. Bill had a true knack for recognizing fine art, literature and classical music. O'DONNELL WILLIAM F. O'DONNELL, age 57, of Mentor on the Lake, passed away on July 21, 2014, beloved son of Veronica "Roni" (nee Tighe) and the late Leonard; cherished brother of Patricia A. Elton (hu Find an Obituary. May he rest in peace. Learn our tips to thank a caregiver, plus receive a printable Christian poem to share! William Patrick Bill ODonnell, 80, a resident of Manhattan, NY and Delray Beach, FL, passed on March 21, 2016 after losing a battle with cancer. William J. Bill was one of the greatest guys we've had the privilege of knowing. August 20, 2021 Especially when your job was to prevent Bill O'D from catching passes. Sign up for service and obituary updates. Lately, I had the blessing to catch up with him at my current parish of Our Lady of Guadalupe in Buckingham when he would come and help out hearing confessions for our PREP students. He was 93 years old. He was also a volunteer for the United Fund Community Drive. WILLIAM JOHNATHAN O'DONNELL MONMOUTH BEACH Bill O'Donnell, 38, of Monmouth Beach, NJ died suddenly at home on Thursday, January 14, 2016. He is survived by his nephews Jeff, Ted, John, and Andy; and niece MaryAnn. Grant, Amanda and Offering our deepest condolences during this difficult time. Happy 89th birthday, Dad! Get email updates about William O'Donnell delivered directly to your inbox. You have permission to edit this article. Login or Sign-up to show all important data, death records and obituaries absolutely for free! Enter an email address below.Please separate multiple emails with a coma. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism Visitation will be held from 4 to 8 P.M. on Monday October 13 2003 from the Carson & Son Funeral And Cremation Services in Maquoketa Iowa. We have such good memories of Bill from his days as my secretary at QC to the alumni gatherings in Chicago. It may take up to 1 hour for your comment to appear on the website. His dedication, genuine concern, hard work and outgoing spirit made him a friend to all. Bill was a wondeful guy and will be missed. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, Of Darby, PA, passed away on April 3, 2022. Search by Name. The Dignity Memorial online obituary search tool gives you access to obituaries from thousands of locations across North America. Use the 'Report' link on So sorry for the loss of Bill. My condolences to Kelly and the rest of the family. Create a password that only you will remember. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. William E. "Billy O" O'Donnell FUNERAL HOME Ewald-Barlock Funeral Home 2501 N Southport Ave Chicago, IL WILLIAM O'DONNELL OBITUARY O'Donnell, William E. "Billy of age. We wish you all the best in these trying times. He will surely be missed. o'donnell nee mulholland (toome), formerly of ballymacpeake, lavey 6th november 2022 (peacefully) marie r.i.p. O'DONNELL, James Leonard Peacefully at the Elisabeth Bruyere Health Centre on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 at the age of 77. Grief Support. Some basic help and starters when you have to write a tribute to someone you love. We grieve his loss but revel in the privilege it was to have known him. Please accept Echovitas sincere condolences. We don't have to tell you how much we will miss Bill. He served during the Korea and Viet Nam Conflicts and was also on staff at the White House for President Eisenhower, President Kennedy and President Johnson. We'll try to keep the corner tidy for you, Bill. Husband of Wanda (Cook) ODonnell. Family and friends can send flowers and condolences in memory of the loved one. 2023 SCI SHARED RESOURCES, LLC. He was 75. Please accept Echovitas sincere condolences. He was an exceptional Athlete who could have played College Ball anywhere. You were one mighty presence, and we'll always love and miss you. Our prayers are with you. All my deepest sympathies to Maureen and all of Bill's wonderful family. William Bill O'Donnell age 75 of Maquoketa Iowa and formerly of Rural Elwood Iowa died Friday evening October 102003.0 at his home in Maquoketa surrounded by his family.Funeral Services will be held at 10:30 A.M. Tuesday October 14 2003 from the Carson & Son Funeral And Cremation Services in Maquoketa Iowa with The Rev. Giving to charity is a meaningful way to honor someone who has died. My grief extends to his wonderful family and his many friends who are now deprived of one of the sunniest dispositions on the planet. What Was the Real Reason for Bill Plantes Death? Consider offering these words of comfort if you're not sure what's appropriate. He went on to graduate from Saginaw High School and attended Bay City Community College. He was retired from the U. S. Navy as a Seabee. He loved attending the Boston Symphony Orchestra, was an avid reader and a very talented writer who always displayed marvelous wit within his pieces. He was the son of the late John J. and Mary K. O'Donnell, brother of Mary But he's been in politics since 1966, or three years before O'Donnell was born. They overwhelmingly preferred O'Donnell's primary opponent, Rep. Mike Castle. I pray he is at peace with the Lord, Some people come into our lives and quickly go. ODonnell was pastor. O'Donnell Monsignor William J. J. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. May 2, 1949 - Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device. Wow--What a shock to learn of Bill's passing. William Patrick ODonnell, 90 of Akron, passed away peacefully on Wednesday (May 18, 2022) at his residence under the loving care of his family, Peggy and Hospice Bill was very proud of his time in the service. Youre always in our thoughts, but today especially, were thinking about you and how much we miss you. Many cousins and relatives in Nova Scotia. You have funeral questions, we have answers. A true saint. Burial will be in the Union Cemetery Rural Maquoketa Iowa.William Bill O'Donnell was born on March 13 1928 in Fulton Iowa to Edward J. O'Donnell and Pearl R. (Bollinger) O'Donnell. Detail enquiries to: WJ ODonnell & Sons Funeral Directors Tel: 028 2563 1406 or visit; nifunerals.com Comment Obituaries He will be greatly missed. I just learned of Father Bill's passing. Ways to honor William O'Donnell's life and legacy. They're not a map to follow, but simply a description of what people commonly feel. Sympathy Ideas. This memorial website was created in memory of William Odonnell, 65, born on March 24, 1906 and passed away on February 0, 1972. Interment will follow, with full military honors provided by the U. S. Navy, in Georgia Memorial Park Cemetery. WILLIAM O'DONNELL OBITUARY WILLIAM J. O'DONNELL LEISURETOWNE, SOUTHAMPTON William J. O'Donnell passed away on Thursday, August 19, 2010. Here is William O'Donnells obituary. Bill Weinstein Randall Slavin. Husband of Wanda (Cook) ODonnell with whom she shared over 56 years of marriage. Leave your condolences to the family on this memorial page or send flowers to show you care. He and his wife then moved to Maquoketa in 1998.He was a member of the Menzo-Widel American Legion Post #381 of Lost Nation Iowa the Oxford Junction Zelous Masonic Lodge #435 and St. Mark's Episcopal Church in Maquoketa Iowa. Bill was born in Add a Memory. Box 758516, Topeka, KS 66675-8516 or at www.woundedwarriorproject.org. He married Ann and I in 1980. Your presence, however, was loud and strong. notice and conditions of use. William J. ODonnell, 88 of Lynn died on Wednesday at a local nursing home following a lengthy illness. January 18, 2023 1:00pm. He was preceded in death by his parents 1 son- Eddie & 1 brother- Phillip.Memorials may be directed to VNA Hospice Handicapped Development Center of Davenport or to the Donor's Choice. when Bill was 2 years old. Your real name will be displayed next to your photo for comments, blog posts, and more! We'll help you find the right words to comfort your family member or loved one during this difficult time.

Irs Housing And Utilities Insurance And Operating Expenses, Articles B