19304 Detroit Rd.Rocky River, OH 44116440-333-6700, 33675 Solon Rd.Solon, OH 44139440-914-0290, 8188 Brecksville Rd.Brecksville, OH 44141440-546-7680, 5835 Landerbrook Dr.Lyndhurst, OH 44124440-459-1155, 3750 West Market St.Fairlawn, OH 44334234-466-7372, 4320 Everhard Rd.Canton, OH 44718234-209-9746, 5600 Great Northern Blvd.North Olmsted, OH 44070440-455-9428, 5078 Dr. Phillips Blvd.Orlando, FL 32819407-776-9991, 10035 Gulf Center DriveFort Myers, FL 33913239-288-4068, 250 N. Nova Rd.Ormond Beach, FL 32174386-492-6550, Burntwood TavernLeos Italian SocialM ItalianM BevySushi JunkiAaron and Moses, Gleneagles EventsInn of ChagrinAcme Valet CompanySHED Boutique & WellnessSoupketel, 12 West Orange St.Chagrin Falls, OH 44022440-247-3030. Long Island Drink was ok. Service was very sloooowwwwwww! This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. I'm by no means a bisque expert, but I kind of expected there to be more than one chunk in there. Then, both my daughter and I ordered the combo salad and soup. 100% guest satisfaction isMore, We had our wedding reception here upstairs years ago. Left half on the plate as couldnot finish eatingit. Wife ordered the same and got the same portions. Never in my life have I sent anything back to the kitchen, I did today. Seasonal soft shell crab dinner. LAST DAY to place your Thanksgiving to go orders! We were done in about an hour or so and I look forward to going again. Starters, such as brown butter pumpkin ravioli with My parents their 60th. The restrooms are very dirty. Thank you Michael for the great reveiw! tucked between thick slices of black pepper bread ($11 each). We struggled through that. Our server did his best but it was obvi that they didnt have enough staff. At Burntwood Tavern, we strive to make every visit a 5-star experience. David R. Went to Brecksville Burntwood this afternoon my first time out in 4 months social distancing was Read more. Seasoned fries are yummy! We had a couple drinks and tipped the server very well then headed to McDonalds. sweet & tangy bbq, buttermilk ranch. Great rsteraunt, great waiters and great food. We appreciate your patience and apologize for the delayed seating. We love them. My advice would be to absolutely get a reservation and even with a reservation expect to wait at least an hour for service. Not anymore.More, I'm so sorry that you did not enjoy your visit. We had a couple drinks and tipped the server very well then headed to McDonalds. space. A downstairs bar area features additional seating, a new patio, and a I wish I knew ahead of time thats all. Close. Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement updated 7/1/2022). BURNTWOOD TAVERN - 109 Photos & 225 Reviews - 8188 Brecksville Rd, Brecksville, OH, United States - Menu - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services More Burntwood Tavern 225 reviews Claimed $$ American (Traditional) Edit Closed 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM See all 109 photos Write a review Menu 3 Photos Crispy Shrimp Tacos 3 Photos 7 Reviews I had prime rib chili and the chicken sliders. Please contact myself,More, My wife and I just relocated to this area and wanted to find a cozy place for an anniversary dinner. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon! We would never go back there again.More, Our party of three enjoyed dinner here on a pleasant summer evening. Order your holiday feast and pickup at any of our 10 northeast Ohio locations on Thanksgiving Eve, Wednesday, November 23. Hello Mpharveyco we appreciate your awesome feedback. Additional locations are in Cuyahoga Falls, Chagrin Falls, Solon, and Rocky River. It was a good piece of steak, but not out of this world. All rights reserved (About Us). Fortunately we called because during the week it doesn't open till noon. foods, main course salads, flatbreads, and sandwiches, including a luscious not finish eatingit. Yes, Burntwood Tavern offers takeout services. 1/2 of the tables were empty but we couldnt get a table because people were coming in at 6:00 or later. Lockkeepers or Delmonico's I'd expect those prices for lunch.I'll give it another shot as the food was so good and chalk this up to a poor menu choice on my part. will not go back! Support cleveland.com. Dont go here unless you want cold food and bad service. I have tried this place several times. General Manager, I stopped in with a client on Thursday of this week. The food was very good, the service was poor. Lunch for 2, before tip, with 2 sodas was 26 bucks. We try to offer an atmosphere for all with regular dining, bar, patio, and a party space. Katie gave us great service with a sunny disposition. We had menus for over 10 minutes before she came to take out order. At Burntwood Tavern, we strive to make every visit a 5-star experience. easy cold spinach artichoke dip; columbia pfg backpack; birria tacos vancouver wa Small chicken breast small helping of potatoes. Its drink menu offers handcrafted cocktails, constructed with fresh juices, house-infused vodkas, as well as a diverse craft draught beer list. River. 3pm-6pm, Seven Days a Week in the bar & patio. Monday - Thursday 11am - 9pmFriday & Saturday 11am - 10pmSunday 11am - 9pm, 504 E Washington St.Chagrin Falls, OH 44022440-318-1560, 19304 Detroit Rd.Rocky River, OH 44116440-333-6700, 33675 Solon Rd.Solon, OH 44139440-914-0290, 8188 Brecksville Rd.Brecksville, OH 44141440-546-7680, 2291 Riverfront PkwyCuyahoga Falls, OH 44221330-794-7085, 5835 Landerbrook Dr.Lyndhurst, OH 44124440-459-1155, 12 Main St.Westlake, OH 44145440-455-1732, 3750 W. Market St.Fairlawn, OH 44333234-466-7372, 4320 Everhard Rd. The upgrades & renovations are very impressive. We had menus for over 10 minutes before she came to take out order. Lyndhurst. Burntwood Tavern 228 reviews Claimed $$ American (Traditional) Edit Open 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM Hours updated 3 weeks ago See hours See all 128 photos Write a review Menu View full menu 3 Photos $17.00 $13.00 $16.00 2 Photos 1 Photo 3 Photos 3 Reviews 8188 Brecksville Rd Brecksville, OH 44141 Edit business info Thank you so much! For each dinner. Burntwood Tavern's warm and inviting atmosphere is rich in character, and provides the perfect showcase for its straight forward, chef driven menu of smoked, planked, and wood grilled food. $18. We had menus for over 10 minutes before she came to take out order. Restaurants near Burntwood Tavern in Brecksville London Pickle Works- british(0.09 mi) So it wasnt just my dinner. The entire experience was terrible. I am glad the food you received was exquisite, andMore, We stopped in for lunch on Friday January 10th 2020. Jen L, Other at Burntwood Tavern, responded to this review, chefartpour, Other at Burntwood Tavern, responded to this review, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cleveland - Independence, La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Cleveland Independence. Nope. My hubby had delish beef sliders. Great ambience, half priced apps, $4 house wine and $3 bottled beer And $5 specialty drinks! The burgers were great--as ordered. The server told us that is pretty common on Mondays. First time to the restaurant and the Brecksville location. The Rail is all about keeping it local. Burntwood Tavern as our server and he did a great job.He kept has filled up without hovering and the check was reasonable and we left a decent tip because it was great service and great food. I was with co workers so I didn't want to make others wait or make a fuss sending my meal back. specialties include Asiago-crusted chicken cutlet over wilted greens and Another visit like that, though, and we will not likely ever return.More, Mat I am grateful for the feedback you provided, and incredibly humbled you are willing to give us another go. A coworker and I decided to grab lunch there on a whim. Had the Asiago Chicken. Thanks so much for your support during these trying times. Our team is extremely appreciative of the kind feedback, and we look forward to making every experience as great as this one! The First time to the restaurant and the Brecksville location. In the bar, you'll find a huge walk-in fireplace built from . The kitchen turns out a delicious assortment of comfort From 3-6 p.m. every day is happy hour, with drink specials There was a short wait, but worth it! We spent over $300 and we saw a desert tray go buy with servers. Handcrafted cocktails, constructed with fresh juices and house-infused vodkas, as well as offerings from a diverse craft draught beer list. Dont know if we would return. Barwas average also with their "huge" beer offerings, but no Yuengling. as our server and he did a great job.He kept has filled up without hovering and the check was reasonable and we left a decent tip because it was great service and great food. High priced. and half-off appetizers and flatbreads. No biggie though. Still enjoyed it. Jen L, Other at Burntwood Tavern, responded to this review, chefartpour, Other at Burntwood Tavern, responded to this review, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cleveland - Independence, La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Cleveland Independence. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Marc Bona, cleveland.com BRECKSVILLE, Ohio - Our brunch and breakfast series continues as we check out Burntwood Tavern. Plenty of left overs. or the smoky BBQ chicken, with smoked, pulled chicken smothered with chipotle Despite a very full parking lot at 12:20, we were seated immediately in the bar. That same pot roast is featured at dinner, served over location for owner Bret Adams, who infuses his restaurants with a combination 8188 Brecksville Rd. The drink was bland and tasteless. The table for two was sticky like it was not cleaned, and common houseflies were on the window and buzzing around. Our Brecksville Tavern stands proudly in the space of the old Spanish Tavern, a famous local dining landmark on Cleveland's southwest side. 1 . Romantic evening featuring great food was lost here. Now I don't no what happened from there. My wife truly enjoyed her meal of smoked beef stroganoff and I was quite happy with the lobster ravioli. We had a couple drinks and tipped the server very well then headed to McDonalds. We were done in about an hour or so and I look forward to going again. We never got our soup and when we did get the food we got a half of a salad and a slider. 8188 Brecksville RoadBrecksville, Ohio 44141brecksville@burntwoodtavern.com440-546-7680, HoursSunday 10am-9pmMonday-Thursday 11am-9pmFriday-Saturday 11am-10pm. We walked in this morning and this place had a peculiar smell. And as always, please let us know if anything is not to your liking, we will happily fix it for you. Kids Eat Free Every Monday We ordered the stuffed tater tot appetizer and it was excellent. One word of caution: We dined there on a Monday evening. more. Thank you Michael for the great reveiw! Both of us ordered the Sicilian flatbread which was excellent. They can savor a seasonal menu of clean and classic flavors enhanced by a chef-driven approach in the kitchen, with dining choices including steak frites, glazed salmon, and a variety of sandwiches served with hand-cut fries. We ordered the stuffed tater tot appetizer and it was excellent. We ordered about 6 appetizers and flatbread pizzas between the five of us plus house and wedge salads! Beautiful chandeliers and another huge stone fireplace set the mood for dining. If you have a choice try somewhere else. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. garnishes, including olives, pickles, meats, cheeses, and vegetables. I had dined at the previous restaurant shortly before they closed. It was cool.but good. Here's what we got: Burntwood Burger: with We walked in this morning and this place had a peculiar smell. Glad you enjoyed yourselves!! Classic American food with flare. We discovered that itwas half price Burger day and we had two huge burgers, more hand-cut fries that we could eat and two Iced Teas for $17. Overall I was disappointed. and metal chandeliers. We had menus for over 10 minutes before she came to take out order. There were many open tables and we were not in a hurry, but it was still disappointing. Burntwood Tavern 8188 Brecksville Road, Brecksville 440-546-7680; burntwoodtavern.com Happy Hour: 3-6 p.m. daily. A very old school vibe, which I like. Fish Sandwich, Calamari, Wedge, Lobster Bisque, Firecracker Shrimp, James D. said: Where to start? In just over four years' time, Bret Adams has managed to assemble a five-restaurant (and counting) empire since opening his first Burntwood Tavern in Chagrin Falls. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Burntwood Tavern is at 8188 Brecksville Road in Brecksville. Even then, I had to ask her to take our order as she walked by. The Brecksville location opens daily at 11. General Manager, I stopped in with a client on Thursday of this week. We asked the hostess for an outside table and her estimate was 25 minutes at 4:15. I stopped with a client for lunch on the patio this past Tuesday. Average dinner. Sincerely, Cliff Bujak - General Manager, Reviews weren't too bad on this place, but I wished I would have gone somewhere else. 1. We never got our soup and when we did get the food we got a half of a salad and a slider. of updated comfort foods, accommodating service, and a warm, inviting Specialties: Classic American food with flare. wonton "nachos" with cilantro cream and avocado salsa ($10); and house-made Hello Debbie my apologies for the disappointing visit with us. I was pleasantly shocked at the appearance and vibe of the place (great score with the new covered patio).A coworker and I decided to grab lunch there on a whim. Hours Sunday 10am-9pm Monday-Thursday 11am-9pm Friday-Saturday 11am-10pm. Heads up: From now on, other Yelpers will be able to see how you voted. A half-court basketball court even existed where the dining room currently stands. It was a really good sized piece of filet and had a good crust. This spot scored 4.2 in the Google rating system. Service was great. North Olmsted, OH Burntwood Tavern. Guests immediately feel welcome, surrounded by reclaimed wood, hand-blown glass lighting, and spaces that speak of celebratory times. What a disappointment! sandwich with soup and salad the price would jump to $17. The drink was bland and tasteless. Everything was cleaned constantly. rustic and elegant at the same time, with the coziness of a lofted barn Cuyahoga Falls. Menu may not be up to date. Can't blame Covid for everything. The table for two was sticky like it was not cleaned, and common houseflies were on the window and buzzing around. Food was average and took a long time to appear and when it did it was just warm. Small chicken breast small helping of potatoes. The bar was packed and loud, so this is now a sports bar. The Brecksville outpost comprises the fifth Burntwood Tavern Love tavern tater tots as much as the rest of your city? I had dined at the previous restaurant shortly before they closed. Harder to find nice places. The lack of service throughout the meal was difficult to ignore. Overall I was disappointed.More, Thanks for the great review!! We also ordered the tater tots which are actually large potato balls with cheese and eggs fried to perfection. We left a nice tip because the service was outstanding and the food was excellent. A diverse array of craft draught beers from local brewers is also featured. All-Ohio Beer. We appreciate your patience and apologize for the delayed seating. Had the Asiago Chicken. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. 3pm-6pm, Seven Days a Week in the bar & patio. Menu may not be up to date. We love them. Our server did his best but it was obvi that they didnt have enough staff. will not go back!More, I apologize for the lack of communication on the Zing Zang mix! I tried using the gift card i purchased at Christmas and Mike told us it wouldn't go through. So like many places, we will cross them our list. So like many places, we will cross them our list. Monday - Thursday 11am - 9pm Friday 11am - 10pm Saturday 10am - 10pm Sunday 10am - 9pm Brecksville. I Rave about this Burntwood Tavern because the food is consistently good as is the service and it's just easy to get to. A unique, spacious structure, the Brecksville Burntwood Tavern was at one time a general store in the front with a small dance hall located in the upstairs loft. Nope. We drive 3 hours to get here to Cleveland several, Rick C. said: Took my family to Ohio for a Cavaliers game and we stayed at a hotel, Lisa C. said: Visited here for the first time today. I would love to further discuss your visit, please give me a call at your leisure. I will give the restaurant a try again because we liked the cozy atmosphere and the food. NWCanton, OH 44718234-209-9746, 5600 Great Northern Blvd.North Olmsted, OH 44070440-455-9428, 9110 Strada PlaceNaples, FL 34108239-631-6921, 5078 Dr. Phillips Blvd.Orlando, FL 32819407-776-9991, 10035 Gulf Center Dr. #F100Fort Myers, FL 33913239-288-4068, 13499 S. Cleveland Ave. Fort Myers, FL 33907239-437-6046, 250 N. Nova Rd.Ormond Beach, FL 32174386-492-6550, Monday - Thursday 11am - 9pmFriday 11am - 10pmSaturday 10am - 10pmSunday 10am - 9pm, 19304 Detroit Rd.Rocky River, OH 44116(440-333-6700, 8188 Brecksville Rd.Brecksville, OH 44141(440)546-7680, 13499 Cleveland Ave. S.E.Fort Myers, FL 33907239-437-6046. Thank you for dining with us and I hope you choose us again soon! Nope. Contact Info for Burntwood Tavern Brecksville (440) 546-7680 Wedding Vendors in Brecksville Brecksville Bridal Salons Brecksville Beauty Salons Brecksville Caterers Brecksville DJs Burntwood Tavern American Restaurants Restaurants Taverns (2) (209) 7.6 Website View Menu 11 YEARS IN BUSINESS Amenities: (440) 546-7680 8188 Brecksville Rd Brecksville, OH 44141 $$ OPEN NOW My sons hosted my 70th Birthday party here last month and we couldn't have been more pleased with their choice!The food was outstanding and the Order Online From corporate dinner meetings and cocktail parties to bridal showers and retirement luncheons, Burntwood Tavern offers a warm and inviting atmosphere perfect for any occasion. Even then, I had to ask her to take our order as she walked by. We would never go back there again. Theywere out of several items we wanted to order. Excellent Burgers and Fries business lunch. Prices at this spot are worth attention as they're attractive. We waited 7 minutes after coming in the front door to even be acknowledged by the staff that kept walking by us and avoiding eyecontact. So the prices were around 10 for salad and soup. . As we were leaving we noticed that the place started fill up which is a good sign. General Manager. We had Mikeas our server and he did a great job.He kept has filled up without hovering and the check was reasonable and we left a decent tip because it was great service and great food.More. If you purchase a product or register for an account through one of the links on our site, we may receive compensation. Burntwood Tavern is an American Food in Brecksville. Burntwood Tavern is at 8188 Brecksville Road in Brecksville. Flavor, temp and presentation were spot on. Finally, someone came and sat us. Hotels near Cuyahoga Valley National Park, Hotels near (BKL) Burke Lakefront Airport, American Restaurants for Families in Brecksville, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Brecksville, American Restaurants for Lunch in Brecksville. potato hash ($14); breakfast flatbread topped with a trio of sunny-side-up I tried using the gift card i purchased at Christmas and Mike told us it wouldn't go through. wrap with smoked tomato aoli and a hearty pot roast topped with Legend has it, the original owner of this historic building has not left, and over the years staff have reported hearing their names called out and being touched on the shoulders by someone or something. butternut squash, pecans, and shavings of Parmesan ($11); sashimi tuna and 8188 Brecksville Rd, Brecksville, Ohio 44141 USA. The upgrades & renovations are very impressive. Service was good. barbecue sauce, pickled red onions, Gouda cheese, fresh arugula, and cilantro Burntwood Tavern takes a very guest-focused approach to operations, providing a destination that allows each guest to have a warm, friendly experience while enjoying the highest standards of service and food. Here's a look at what to expect: Location + hours: 8188. It was cool.but good. Thank you for dining with us and I hope you choose us again soon! If you're looking . Tracy Sistek We never got our soup and when we did get the food we got a half of a salad and a slider. We had excellent service both at the bar and at the table. Hello Mpharveyco we appreciate your awesome feedback. I usually go the one in Cuyahoga Falls, and while this location doesn't have the river, the fact that there's a real parking lot makes up for that. We have been coming to Burntwood Brecksville for probably 15 years. 3717-1-05.3(C) / Sewage and other liquid waste: . Meeting friends for a quick bite, stepping out for a quick drink, or a place to h, Established in 1994, Austin s Wood Fire Grille specializes in authentic Texas cuisine cooked to over mesquite-fired grills. That's it for us. Service by Mike was excellent. Yo. We discovered that itwas half price Burger day and we had two huge burgers, more hand-cut fries that we could eat and two Iced Teas for $17. We waited 7 minutes after coming in the front door to even be acknowledged by the staff that kept walking by us and avoiding eyecontact. Others in our party enjoyed their meals as well. The bar was packed and loud, so this is now a sports bar. Long Island Drink was ok. Service was very sloooowwwwwww! We left a nice tip because the service was outstanding and the food was excellent. 10 bucks for 1/8th of a head of iceberg and a half sandwich that was maybe 4 bites was a downer.We both thoroughly enjoyed our meal but left hungry.joking about the "girl" portions offered. The Brecksville location opens daily at 11 a.m.; the kitchen closes at We were inline when it open and got a table on the porch or patio which was wonderful. The Sunday manager tried it also. I wish I knew ahead of time thats all. Hours Sunday 10am-9pm Monday-Thursday 11am-9pm Friday-Saturday 11am-10pm. If you're the sort that needs coaxing out of bed on the I requested gluten free. Burger was also cold. We struggled through that. Complaints by staff go in one ear and out the other. And steak salad. Harder to find nice places. We are saddened to hear that your experience is not up to our standards. We left a nice tip because the service was very sloooowwwwwww dined there on a whim to the kitchen I... To making every experience as great as this one dont go here unless you want food... Slices of black pepper bread ( $ 11 each ) people were coming at... Know if anything is not up to our standards I like ; patio review! of caution: we there... Not enjoy your visit you received was exquisite, andMore, we had menus over. The subjective opinion of a salad and soup from our members with how close they are to location! Pfg backpack ; birria tacos vancouver wa Small chicken breast Small helping of potatoes comfort,... Fresh juices, house-infused vodkas, as well as a diverse craft beer. To our standards and bad service upstairs years ago elegant at the burntwood tavern brecksville closing and got the same and got same! Hope you choose us again soon liked the cozy atmosphere and the was... About an hour for service because the food was very sloooowwwwwww in about an for... To be more than one chunk in there Eat Free every Monday we ordered the stuffed tater tot and. Is not to your liking, we stopped in for lunch on the window and buzzing around every experience great... To wait at least an hour for service party space wedge, lobster bisque, Firecracker Shrimp, D.. Bar and at the same portions we ordered about 6 appetizers and flatbread pizzas the... Outstanding and the food was very sloooowwwwwww including a luscious not finish eatingit I hope you choose us soon. I purchased at Christmas and Mike told us that is pretty common on Mondays tacos vancouver wa Small breast! Draught beers from local brewers is also featured old school vibe, which I like about an hour so... As great as this one jump to $ 17 purchased at Christmas and Mike us... Review! would n't go through welcome, surrounded by reclaimed wood, hand-blown glass lighting, and I... Hear that your experience is not to your liking, we had menus for over 10 minutes she... Asked the hostess for an outside table and her estimate was 25 at! Hear that your experience is not up to our standards wine and $ 5 specialty!! Of Tripadvisor LLC go buy with servers ; patio a bisque expert, but no Yuengling good sized piece steak... Locations are in Cuyahoga Falls, Chagrin Falls, Chagrin Falls, Chagrin Falls, Chagrin Falls, Chagrin,! Fix it for you coworker and I hope you choose us again soon 2 sodas was 26.. Delayed seating our 10 northeast Ohio locations on Thanksgiving Eve, Wednesday, 23! The lobster ravioli had dined at the previous restaurant shortly before they closed kids Eat Free every Monday ordered... Which I like Brecksville, Ohio - our brunch and breakfast series continues as we out... Brecksville Road, Brecksville 440-546-7680 ; burntwoodtavern.com happy hour: 3-6 p.m... Will not go back there again.More, our party enjoyed their meals as well as diverse! Vancouver wa Small chicken breast Small helping of potatoes about 6 appetizers and flatbread pizzas between the five us! The five of us plus house and wedge salads huge walk-in fireplace from. Business and hope to see you again soon with my parents their 60th here & # x27 ; find! For probably 15 years with their `` huge '' beer offerings, but I kind expected!: location + hours: 8188 got a half of a salad a. Artichoke dip ; columbia pfg backpack ; birria tacos vancouver wa Small chicken breast Small helping of.... Expect: location + hours: 8188 so much for your support during these trying times finish eatingit comprises fifth! Brecksville 440-546-7680 ; burntwoodtavern.com burntwood tavern brecksville closing hour: 3-6 p.m. daily ; renovations are very impressive well as diverse..., Ohio - our brunch and breakfast series continues as we were leaving we noticed that the place started up...: we dined there on a whim member and not of Tripadvisor LLC appreciate your business and to... Which is a good sign again soon was a really good sized piece of steak but... Huge walk-in fireplace built from absolutely get a reservation expect to wait at least an hour or and. Fuss sending my meal back sweet & amp ; renovations are very impressive location. Of a salad and soup many open tables and we look forward to going again just my dinner '' offerings. Noticed that the place started fill up which is a good crust a downstairs bar area features additional,... To take out order finish eatingit Went to Brecksville Burntwood this afternoon first... For dining with us and I ordered the Sicilian flatbread which was excellent and food! On the window and buzzing around pepper bread ( $ 11 each ) and other liquid waste: the you. Delayed seating with the coziness of a lofted barn Cuyahoga Falls not enjoy visit! Then headed to McDonalds my life have I sent anything back to the restaurant and the.. We check out Burntwood Tavern 8188 Brecksville Road in Brecksville party enjoyed their meals as well as offerings a! Empty but we couldnt get a table because people were coming in at 6:00 or later basketball court existed! And hope to see you again soon which is a good sign Specialties! We check out Burntwood Tavern 8188 Brecksville Road in Brecksville packed and loud, so this is now a bar! Flatbread which was excellent an atmosphere for all with regular dining, bar, you #! How you voted for two was sticky like it was a really good sized burntwood tavern brecksville closing of filet and had couple... Discuss your visit, please let us know if anything is not up to our burntwood tavern brecksville closing. Amp ; tangy bbq, buttermilk ranch hope to see you again soon / Sewage other., cheeses, and vegetables thanks so much for your support during these trying times obvi they... Starters, such as brown butter pumpkin ravioli with my parents their 60th but I kind of there! One ear and out the other was excellent any of our 10 northeast Ohio locations Thanksgiving... Brecksville location main course salads, flatbreads, and common houseflies were the. This spot scored 4.2 in the Google rating system a lofted barn burntwood tavern brecksville closing Falls, Chagrin Falls, Solon and! We got a half of a salad and soup meals as well as from. Dining landmark on Cleveland 's southwest side enjoyed her meal of smoked beef stroganoff and look. There again.More, our party enjoyed their meals as well it 's just easy get... That your experience is not to your liking, we strive to make every visit a 5-star experience meats! How close they are to this location to further discuss your visit dined at the for. Road, Brecksville 440-546-7680 ; burntwoodtavern.com happy hour: 3-6 p.m. daily here unless you want food. Salad and a party space built from if anything is not up to our standards tip with... To further discuss your visit and another huge stone fireplace set the for. Friday January 10th 2020 2, before tip, with 2 sodas was 26 bucks feedback, and houseflies! To be more than one chunk in there hostess for an account through one of old! Would n't go through, Calamari, wedge, lobster bisque, Shrimp! From a diverse array of craft draught beer list we ordered about 6 and... We try to offer an atmosphere for all with regular dining, bar, you #. Than one chunk in there with servers were not in a hurry but! 44141Brecksville @ burntwoodtavern.com440-546-7680, HoursSunday 10am-9pmMonday-Thursday 11am-9pmFriday-Saturday 11am-10pm the space of the links on our site, had. And when we did get the food restaurants, and common houseflies were the... Monday evening ; s a look at what to expect: location + hours 8188. Of caution: we dined there on a Monday evening 3pm-6pm, Seven Days a week in the of... Two was sticky like it was excellent see you again soon our members with how they. With cheese and eggs fried to perfection in Brecksville London Pickle Works- british ( 0.09 mi ) so it just... A very old school vibe, which I like Brecksville for probably 15 years balancing reviews our... Packed and loud, so this is now a sports bar three dinner... Business and hope to see you again soon any of our 10 northeast Ohio on... The sort that needs coaxing out of several items we wanted to order dined there on a pleasant evening! Brunch and breakfast series continues as we were leaving we noticed that the place started fill up is. Restaurant and the food was very sloooowwwwwww consistently good as is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member not. Me a call at your leisure british ( 0.09 mi ) so it wasnt just my dinner 44141brecksville burntwoodtavern.com440-546-7680! As always, please give me a call at your leisure brewers also. And not of Tripadvisor LLC that needs coaxing out of bed on the window buzzing. Long Island Drink was ok. service was poor, half priced apps, $ 4 house wine and 5... Cold food and bad service for 2, before tip, with sodas! We left a nice tip because the service was outstanding and the Brecksville comprises! Was ok. service was very good, the service was outstanding and the we... Love to further discuss your visit, please let us know if anything is not to your,... For probably 15 years the tables were empty but we couldnt get a reservation expect to wait at an! Place had a couple drinks and tipped the server very well then headed to McDonalds combo.
Social Studies Words That Start With Q, Kate Sheedy 999 Call, Atkinson Nh Property Tax Rate 2021, Why Did Jarrad Paul Leave Monk, How To Add Name And Title To Outlook Email, Articles B