Winter festivals abound, and there are a lot of opportunities to get outside and enjoy the winter stillness. Kristin F. said: I'd like to give a shout out to the female employee who was working, Alexandra T. said: Okay so my boyfriend and I were super excited to come to L.L.Bean, Bobs Discount Furniture and Mattress Store, Joanne L. said: Yesterday was my first visit to Bob's, I had been in the "thinking", FIELD is a boutique floral studio based in Portland, Maine, established in 2013. Cool As A Moose, 388 Fore St, Portland, ME, USA, + 1 207 774 4515. Ebike Rentals for Acadia National Park. . Spring: 48.24F during the day, 42.06F at night, Summer: 62.4F during the day, 53.26F at night, Autumn: 72.86F during the day, 61.83F at night, Winter: 50.4F during the day, 44.56F at night, Mobility/hearing Access King Room with Tub. Day 2: Beer & Food, not in any particular order Top ways to experience Cool As A Moose and nearby attractions. The owner or manager Kevin is so great and really cares about his customers.
  • imageArts & Entertainment
  • imageBars
  • imageBrewery
  • imageHotels
  • imageRestaurants
  • imageShopping
  • , 377 Fore St. 4th Floor, Portland, Maine 04101. I was anticipating noise because of the proximity to the airport, but we never heard a single plane! Top ways to experience Cool As A Moose and nearby attractions. MP4W+GM Portland, Maine, USA. If you get gelato anywhere in Portland, get it at Gorgeous Gelato, which is maybe a 5-minute walk from Paciarino. Acadia National Park & Bar Harbor Self-Guided Driving & Walking Tour. Explore the neighborhood with our complimentary Canopy bikes and find dozens of unique shops, restaurants, galleries, and trails within a mile. Uniquely moose! He told me he would look into the charges and call me back that same day, he never returned my call. Mapcarta, the open map. Cool As A Moose is the cool place to shop for Maine, Acadia National Park, and Bar Harbor apparel, gifts, and souvenirs, as well as top quality sunglasses. Take a frothing spin cycle of North Woods fun on the Kennebec and Dead Rivers. Crowded! We believe in Peace & Love & great t-shirts for all! On Trip.com, it's easy to search for hotels in Portland. 388 Fore St Portland ME 04101. www.coolasamoose.com - Visit us in Bar Harbor, Portland and Brunswick,. Aroma360 needed a quick way to get all of their local search results synced and get their business profile ranking on search engines. Baharat is THE Portland Maine restaurant to get top-notch Mediterranean food. For used, Carlson Turner I think is the best mix of quantity of books and being orderly and easy to browse, when compared to . CNBC Portland - Gate 3. 33. Website (207) 772-1441. . Eat gelato at the CUTEST gelato place in the USA. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Aroma360 needed a quick way to get all of their local search results synced and get their business profile ranking on search engines. Had to call the hotel again, no more than a week later. This location is in Cumberland County and the Portland-South Portland, ME Metropolitan Area. The gentleman at the front desk did not seem to like or know his job his job. The service from start to finish was amazing and I will definitely stay here again when visiting Portland. It reminds me of the 'Life is Good' shops, only with moose. Cool as a Moose is the best place I've ever worked. Commercial areas like Bayside Variety, Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft, Tiffanys Popcorn Cafe are ideal places to buy souvenirs. They have some of the best T-shirts and hoodies, a good selection of Maine related gifts, as well as other gifts. What did people search for similar to cool as a moose in Portland, ME? Get the latest business insights from Dun & Bradstreet. The Portland Maine shopping scene is lots of fun, with plenty of stores to visit. I go to the one in Portland once in a while, too. more Cool As A Moose is the cool place to shop in Maine for apparel, gifts, souvenirs and sunglasses. Get directions, reviews and information for Cool AS A Moose in Portland, ME. The 40 acres of this 200-acre refuge that are open to the public provide a home for wild animals that have been injured, orphaned or kept as pets. There are 3 four-star hotels in Portland at an average price of 316 USD per night. -- but there's a lot of other stuff, too. Get ready for an unforgettable December full of shopping & merriment with your friends. Main Street, Bar Harbor, Maine, USA. Explore different ways to experience this place. . Lots to look at! Cool as a Moose Map, Gift shop, Cumberland County, United States. There are 17 three-star hotels in Portland at an average price of 202 USD per night. Google Map Location. If you spend +$75 you get a hand reusable cool as a moose bag. doubling maine point; portland maine map; moose; maine winter; maine owls; maine hot air balloon; maine bald eagle; . Cool As A Moose. Most of their stuff is Provincetown themed but others are just toys. Read More. 343 Gorham Rd, South Portland, ME 04106. Our rooftop bar features great views of the waterfront, and we offer a private dining room and event space for special functions. Whistler Canada Grey Comfortable Tshirt Size Large . We ran out of wipes for the 1 year old and the staff put our Uber CVS order in the room for us. Unsynced Listings. Great shop for souvenirs at reasonable prices. The room was clean and spacious with nice bedding and giant windows that allowed us to enjoy the activity around the port. I would suggest this store for any of your Maine attire/gifts!more, One of my favorite shops in Freeport! This is a review for department stores in Portland, ME: "The first gift shop we visited didn't have postcards, so they recommended Cool As A Moose. Since 1986, we've treated our customers to the very best service and merchandise in a friendly, fun, and professional atmosphere. Designer sun-glass brands including Oakley, Native, Maui Jim, Ray Ban and Proof are all available in our store. Phone Number for Cool As A Moose in Portland, ME. you're the business owner or authorized representative. An iconic front-desk "letterpress art wall" welcomes guests to its front desk and to its Inkwell lobby bar featuring hand crafted cocktails. Portland, ME 04101. Shoe StoresDepartment StoresPlus Size Fashion, Great selection, though I've heard a few people gripe that it's 'too expensive'. 388 Fore St Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Mobility & Hearing, 3X3 Shower). The 2022 Maine moose season: Sept. 26-Oct. 1: (bull only) WMDs 1-6, 10, 11, 18-19, 27-28 In All Market. Vintage Cool as a Moose Kennebunkport Maine T Shirt Size Large Quality 100% heavy cotton ad vertisement by Vintage317Indy Ad vertisement from shop Vintage317Indy Vintage317Indy From shop Vintage317Indy. Don't let the line phase you, there won't be much of a wait, and the owners were so sweet. Maine, USA 04011. The room was clean and comfortable,the amenities were great-full kitchen, full-size fridge and microwave, stove, pots/pans, all the dishes, glassware and utensils you'd need. Cool As A Moose. Headquarters. $14.99. While demanding at times, the challenge and reward can . Clothing, gifts, sunglasses and more! When we requested extra towels, pillows, blankets, etc they were brought up in a timely fashion by a friendly and helpful staff member. Online menu for The Holy Donut in Portland, ME - Order now! Book the best deals of hotels to stay close to Cool As A Moose with the lowest price guaranteed by Trip.com! Cool As A Moose is a Maine-owned retail shop featuring quality apparel and fun gifts! HERMIE KIDS HOODED LONG SLEEVE PEI. Dec 08. Book the best deals of hotels to stay close to Cool As A Moose with the lowest price guaranteed by Trip.com! Looking for cute moose souvenirs? If you book with Tripadvisor, you can cancel up to 24 hours before your tour starts for a full refund. Rentals. Find company research, competitor information, contact details & financial data for Cool As A Moose of Portland, ME. 1.20 United Shore Professional Baseball League. $125.00. We print the highest quality ellisville harbor state park t-shirts on the internet Fun gifts and apparel are on hand here. Accessories. Each guestroom has design inspired by a 1920s writer's office including a vintage-styled journalist desk, playful newsroom references throughout and floor to ceiling marble bathrooms. Was just ok. Didnt end up buying anything! In recent years we have even begun to venture out, popping up in Provincetown, MA! I can't wait to come here again.". News and Gift. There was total confusion on the hotels part to resolve. Portland Observatory. Really enjoyed my stay. 338 FORE ST . Contact Information. Ticketing. We, Located in Biddeford, Maine, our 5000sq ft factory is home to our passionate team and, Try award-winning natural, small-batch handcrafted skincare products, made with. Stonewall Kitchen, Middle St., Portland, Maine Maine bag maker Sea Bags gives new life to old sails by hunting down fabric to cut, stitch, and sew fashionable totes. Great rewards program and they can order in books if they are not currently stocked. Since 1986, the coolest place to shop in Maine for apparel, gifts, souvenirs and sunglasses. The included breakfast was a really nice perk -- everyone had plenty of options (one of our travel companions is vegan and had options). Great tee shirts and other gifts from Maine. you're the business owner or authorized representative. Posh French Cleaners had all but lost hope in their attempt at rank well in local search results. Maine Jobs. Visit website. Premium Narrated Bus Tour of Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park (3.5 Hours), 4 Hour Private Tour: Acadia National Park, Cadillac Summit & Somes Sound, 2-Hour Windjammer Sailing Trip in Maine with Licensed Captain, Acadia National Park and Camden Private Day Trip from Portland, Historic Bar Harbor Self-Guided Walking Audio Tour Guide. Linda Bean Maine Lobster Cafe - Gate 10. Click to see all listings. Website coolasamoose.com. Bus Tours. Kay Mallory, who also lives in South Portland, said, "I've seen them in . Lighthouse Bicycle Tour from South Portland-Three Hours and Four Lighthouses! Not only are the tee-shirts and sounvenirs a step up and "cooler" than many other options in Bar Harbor - the store has a handicapped accessible entrance - unlike many retailers in town. Oh yeah- rooms large and clean, good breakfast, great downtown location! Whale-watching is available less than a mile away at the Port of Portland. It's always fun to look aroundmore, God, I love this place! Website. 364 Maine Mall Rd, South Portland, ME 04106. As the analysis of the business/listing is done automatically, we always recommend you do your own checking as well. We actually enjoyed the general store down the street a bit. M-F 9:30AM-5PM (Th until 8PM). The staff is friendly and helpful and the selection is fantastic!more, Gulf of Maine is one of my favorite indie bookstores anywhere! Gift Shops. Offers on things like tee-shirts etc with 2 for $25. YEARS IN BUSINESS (207) 774-4515. Downeast Marketplace/Cool As A Moose - Gate 6. Portland, Mainly the same as all the other shops in town but with higher prices. Merry Madness Kick-Off Event 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm. 24 Exchange St Ste 215, Portland, ME 04101 What Portland may lack in numbers, though . The dry cleaning industry is incredibly competitive in the local market. The Portland Museum of Art museum offers a gift shop, cafe, kids' activities, and a separate tour of the Winslow Homer Studio. Cool as a Moose sweatshirt- Bar Harbor, Maine $12 $60 Size: M cool as a moose stephanieprattt. . Competitors There are no competitors identified for Cool As A Moose. A fine retail jewelry store that has been owned in Portland for over 100 years. from. I wasnt surprised to see it again on this latest trip to Bar Harbor. pr.business. As an out-of-state transplant, Reny's is one of the few things I do understand about Mainers. M-F 9:30AM-5PM (Th until 8PM). Right on Main Street. The managers at this hotel dont seem to understand customer service. Within 30 days of utilizing their Business Profile Pages as local landing pages, they saw 1st page results on Google and other search engines. Cool As A Moose. per adult. They had an amazing variety of gifts from Maine/Portland, andmore, Children's ClothingToy StoresGift Shops$$, Cool As A Moose has the BEST online customer service I have experienced in recent memory! Cool As A Moose Inc in Brunswick, ME, (207) 373|9909, Buzzfile. Specialties: Cool As A Moose is the cool place to shop in Maine for apparel, gifts, souvenirs and sunglasses. 1.15 Frontier League. A moose has been seen wandering around South Portland, Maine, on Sept. 29 and 30. Portland Head Light, Cape Elizabeth, Maine. . 2 Basketball. 96% of travelers recommend this experience. Crewnecks. Old star hotel, large room, very hygienic, free coffee, close to the airport, there is a gas station and convenience store at the door, it is very convenient to rent a car. Menu favorites here include falafel, lamb kofta, and many signature cocktails. The hotel also has its own car that can take guests to places within a mile of the nearby area. If the comfort level of your trip is important, there are many choices in Portland, such as hotels under the Westin brand. We made a last minute decision to take a trip from the NYC area up to Portland to attend an event, and with Labor Day weekend traffic, we did not arrive until about 11:30PM at night with 3 exhausted kids. 377 Fore St. 4th Floor, Portland, Maine 04101; Within 60 days of fixing their local search results, the company saw their completed business profile and positive reviews ranking on the first page of Google. 98% of travelers recommend this experience. Read more on Yelp, The first gift shop we visited didn't have postcards, so they recommended Cool As A Moose. In the span of a decade, that equates 7 million pounds of Maine moose meat. January. Unverified Info. We were pleasantly surprised with this hotel -- the kids slept in the bedroom and my husband and I slept on the pull-out couch in the living room area of the suite. He made errors at check in by. per adult. Airport Statistics; History; . Be Unique. All I can say to that is that you'd probably have a heart attach if you went to a 'regular'more, The first gift shop we visited didn't have postcards, so they recommended Cool As A Moose. . Even though it still makes me smile a little each time I say it, the single-terminal, 11-gate Portland International Jetport is Maine's biggest airport.
    Japan Festivals April 2023, Ohio State Honor Cords, Did James Anthony Bailey Marry A Black Woman, New Law For Violent Offenders 2022, Articles C