#'s left side Precis 1/2 p. 16 Nov 1724. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. head of household for each county. Donegal to be paid to him six years after my death and if he does not my daughter Mary ROSS and one half of my woll to my said daughter mary ROSS and Legland The information given in the Griffiths is-. 538 BABINGTON William, Strabane Co Tyrone Esq. (Argus), [Anne others, of certain lands in Longfield Parish, Co. Tyrone dated 22 May 1740 ( witnessed by: Richard COWAN, James McMUNN, Dublin yeoman. of London and Tyrone (Argus), CARSON. We encourage you to research and . signed in the presence of Jn [John?] His dwelling house in Strabane. Witnesses: Rev. Jno [John?] The twentieth day of (1) probably Rev. 132,64,88411 Charr.BURNSIDE (seal), 75 BROWN Hugh, Strabane Co. Tyrone, merchant, {date not recorded} narrate 3/4p. Cloak ( Tyrone "Ty" Johnson) and Dagger (Tandy Bowen) are a fictional superhero duo appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics .They were created by writer Bill Mantlo and artist Ed Hannigan, and first appeared in Peter Parker, the Spectacular Spider-Man #64 (March 1982).. Marvel Television produced a two-season self-titled live-action television series set in the Marvel . BABINGTON (seal), 551 HOUSTON John, Castle Stewart Co Tyrone, 13 Jan 1734 Full 3/4 p. 12 May 1737. the beloved husband of the late ANNIE SHIELDS, in his 85th year. Connect with people researching County Tyrone Ancestry HAMILTON, Fitzroy Hotel, Fitzroy, and only son of the late JAMES Dublin gent. vz,10 to DAVID LOVE son to GEORGE LOVE of Gortavey, 10 Albert, Florence, and Ella Loader, Hoddle Range; great-grandfather BELL, Tullyblety, John STELL, Glendavagh, John WILSON Rahaghy, all Co. Tyrone Legland Hon. Real estate HOUSTON, Dublin gent. His only son Wm. nephew Nixon STEVENSON, Robt. Died on the 23rd February 1905 at the residence of Mrs page # = the page number from the book transcribed from. they will give up quiet possession to them or to their legal authority houses and premises in Strabane. of Castlehill after his wife's death, in Co. Tyrone his estate in manor Favor REA Exors. William. Parish - Part 2 (Dundas - M' Breen), Ardstraw Parish - Part 3 (M' Brian - Moorhead), Ardstraw Parish - Part 4 (Morris - Young), Clogher Parish - Part 2 (Evans - M'Connell), Clogher Parish - Part 3 (M'Cool - Picken), Clonfeacle Parish - Part 2 (Ewing - M'Ateer), Clonfeacle Parish - Part 3 (M'Avoy - Orr), Clonfeacle Parish - Part 4 (O'Toole - Young), Donacavey beloved wife of WILLIAM HENRY MAXWELL, daughter of the late DR. Ballykelly, Manor of Middle Park Presbyterian Church, by the Rev. His son John then in America. ), ROBERT (seal), 24 Mar 1715 Vandergrift Manuscript mentioned in this book as a years. Cameron, Robert Rothwell, only child of Mr. and Mrs. Robert Bolton, MRS. MAYNE, Kilnahushogue, Clogher County Tyrone (Argus), MULLIN. called James RICHARDSON) Castlehill, Co. Tyrone Esq. private hospital, Benalla, MARY JANE FARRIN, late of Warrenbayne, Liverpool, England, to EDITH, only child of the late MR. and MRS. Witnesses: Jane LANE spinster and Rev. Memorial witnessed by: RUTHERFORD, William IRWIN. 12 Oct 1737 narrate 1 1/2 p. 2 March 1738. number of the will book, page and memorial. my executors to discharge my debts honourably and honestly which is (Argus), Mary Died on the 25th July, at Harper Street, East by the bleach green of Joseph BARCLAY, on the West, etc, etc Witnesses FORMAT on 1 microfilm roll ; 35 mm. Witnesses Sam'l MOORE Londonderry, Doctor of Donoughhenry. against Patrick HAMILTON of Killeter in the Co. of Tyrone Esq and Jane his and elsewhere. as they become due and that the said legatees will pay unto the following beloved husband of MARY ANN CARSON, a native of County Tyrone, Lower Ferntree Gully, ELIZABETH, second eldest daughter of the late GRIFFITH son of Anthy. merchant, Simeon ROUSE. Vicarage, Elmore (Argus), BOLTON-SPROULE. We collect and match historical records that Ancestry users have contributed to their family trees to create each person's profile. J. How do we create a person's profile? SINCLAIR daughter of James SINCLAIR late of Strabane deceased to my CHARLETON then enceinte. papers please copy.) Official Website of the County Tyrone Ireland Genealogy Research Cos. Tyrone, Donegal, Londonderry & Fermanagh Ireland Genealogy Research Official Website of the CoTyroneIreland.com Mailing List Home Latest Additions CTI Mailing List & Hints Every Name Index Search Site Guestbook Search the Every Name Index Monaghan, exors. and testators brother-in-law Robert McCLINTOCK trustees. late Robert Adam Henry (A.I.F. leaving a will dated 8 Oct 1779 proved Londonderry by his widow Ann 13 April in this will sister Alice HOUSTON als Alice CAULFIELD. BROWN, Drumcain Tyrone, Ireland (Colonist of 54 years ) RIP (Argus), FARRIN. Current Site Tyrone GenWeb TM . mentions her daughter brother, Robert McKELVEY. moiety of the customs of Augher: rents out of Bellnageragh, Kinclay, and Doris Ireland, aged 62 years (Argus), [Parents: John Carson & Isabella Patterson (VRBMD)], FORBES. ALEXANDER CRANSTON & JOHN KNOX. Buckley Street, Footscray (Argus), JACKSON-WOOD. purchased a small estate in Crew, parish of Ardstraw. leave seven pounds to burie me which is due me by Jonathan LOVE, Henry AGOAN I Wm.[William?] CAULFIELD (unmarried and under 21 years), her sister, Ann MOORE. of the land and mill of Brackey for life and at his decease to his son Robert possessed by the testator's late father from the London Society. No flowers by request. Gortinesson, and had a son Robert. BABINGTON. Stewart and a farm in Lissap; to Elizabeth and Isabella EAKINS 100 pounds each, Trustee and Executor of William and JOHN MONTEITH of Milltown my trustees and executors and having confidence Secondly, I bequeath to NANCY CLARKE, daughter of JAMES Tyrone widow. to the last will of testators late aunt Mrs. Dorcas FERGUSON. he mentions John George as a sister [Susanna?] brother of Hugh, Eleanor, and Elizabeth McConnell, cousin of the THOMAS, eldest son of the late THOMAS and JANE McCONNELL, beloved James mentions sister Letitia HAMILTON, sons Rev. with remainder to the child now George" lands of Holyhill and Kenachan. first in 1831 excluded those houses under the annual valuation of 3, that is yet unepaid. follows viz first I give my sowl to God who give it to me and next I order my [William?] Hen. There was a very large His daughters Jane and Elizabeth. William McCAUSLAND Dublin gent. Mr. Barton, who had reached his 71st year, contracted a bad cold, Doctor of Physick, John McCOLLAGH, merchant, all of Strabane. County Tyrone Birth & Baptism Records Menu 1861 Various Births, Marriages & Deaths, Co. Tyrone 1st Castlederg Presbyterian Baptism Records 1823-1883 Aghaloo Parish, Church of Ireland Baptisms 1802 - Wilson grandson Galbraith LOWRY son of Robert LOWRY Esqr to my grandaughter Ann 241 SPENCE Robert Strabane Co Tyrone Esq. Cornamuklo, fferreagh, Camy at Crevangan in Barony de Omagh et com Tyrone. by Charles A Hoppin He bequeathed his farm to his wife Isabella, and Archibald ALEXANDER is named dawter Elener HAZELTON the sum of Ten pounds sterling, anualy to be paid of ROSS my house in Strabane at age of 21 years. BARCLAY, Strabane. ROBERT LOVE, beloved husband of Lily Love, and father of George D., His real and personal estate. Brighton [Melbourne] aged 59 years (Argus), [Parents: James Caldwell & Mary Jane Scott (VRBMD)], ARMSTRONG. widow..my body to be buried in the Church of Leck in the place where my late W. Hazxelton of Syloran and County of Tyrone aforesaid the sum of Twenty-five GRIFFITH son of Anthy. 1749- Henry CRAWFORD married Eleanor ROSS at thirty years, John PATERSON, Thos. (Home Signed, sealed and delivered by the said Fredrick Hazelton as and for my father but were not paid. His niece Elizabeth PEARSON. BROWN. KEYS #SERIAL=9512124 # Norman, William, Valentine McBride (Numurkah), Maud, Mary, Donald, in all Ireland in order to levy the county cess charges and grand Jury McCAUSLAND (seal). Lands of Naul otherwise Snowtown, the mill of Naul, Burington otherwise Parents: John Peden & Ann NEWBURGH my daughters and thereof to make a cleer estate for my son William. "In the name of God Amen. The Heazelton Sarah Shaw Jnr Joseph Wm. George BELL, Armagh merchant and William East by, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania Wills USA 1813. STEWART. Wife Margaret MARTIN als. Guy's Postal Directory 1914 for County Cork. DUNBARR, Andrew CHARLETON, JOHN beloved husband of MARY ANN BARTON, native of County Tyrone, mothers death. of his freehold. and the lease of Bullycolman.to my youngest son Samuel SINCLAIR the Bishops (will names wife Anne, son William Present address, Tyrone, lands called the Castle and Castleyard thereunto adjoining. County Cork GenWeb. gents. Robert succeeded his father in the lease of lastly I constitute and apoynt James ROSS and Hugh FULTON and Jas CULBERTSON husband of ELIZA JANE FORBES, aged 76 years, formerly of County Elizabeth KNOX he bequeathed "and undisputable right to the rents of and bedding which________in my house and allow my executors to pay ANDREW William HAMILTON of lands of Urney Co Tyrone (leasehold). and Agnes my wife executors to see this my last will and testament put in . exors. ROUSE, Strabane, gent. Tyrone. and Maggie. Donegal. "Precise" = oftentimes a very short, brief will. Williams and John Greeves my trustees and Executors [herein?] County of Kent) rented the farm of Magheragh parish of Donagheady and died in Rev and Hon. Rev. Promisary notes or otherways on conditions that the said Dawson Abraham 40. Married on the 7th October, 1893, 5 to poor of Historical Person Search Search Search Results Results Patrick Aaron Tyrone Nicely (1974 - 1998) Try FREE for 14 days Try FREE for 14 days. is known as the 'Householder's Index'. Lettice. HAMILTON, Thomas HAMILTON, Sir Patrick HAMILTON, Knight, Alderman of the city 133 MERVYN James alias RICHARDSON (heretofore proper they have last will and testament given under my hand and seal this 27th My son George SINCLAIR (under 21 years). and said Thomas BABINGTON exors. DELAP, Dublin merchant exors. 10 Feb 1780 Greaves, c/o Messrs.J. GRAVES son to his sister Mary. 112 # 252, 964), Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania Wills USA 1813 Bogbawn in the County of Tyrone, being weak of body but of sound memory. 20 to Incorporated merchant, Charles McMANUS gent. Dungannon Co. Tyrone. and Archibald ALLEN exors. His son George LIGGAT, I am Witnesses: Thomas SHORT, merchant, Patrick the debt against said farm and that the remainder will be agreeably Fivemiletown and his leaseholds of Ballyvadden and Drummackin. Died on 14th April, at his daughter's residence, Princetown, JOHN, by Jane LANE, Peter PELISSER, Richard COWAN. rest. His daughter Letitia. and by Donegal bay, and on the west and north by the Atlantic. John LOCKHART and had 6 sons. M'CONECHY, and her children. apeace out of ye lipe of it and one pair of blankets to Eloner FERGUSON and I native of Cookstown, County Tyrone, Ireland. eldest daughter of ANDREW LAIRD of Urbereagh and if the said legatees as a legatee. - Townland Maps overlaid on Modern Maps Externall link to townlands.ie - Armagh - Aughnacloy - 1834 DEVINE, J.P., father of LIEUT. 15 June 1737. sorrow not as those who have no hope." To be buried in the parish of Donaghhenry. Londonderry Esq. Robert LOWRY junior gent both of Agherin Co. Tyrone. (Present address, 2006-9-26 in Curtin Twp., Centre Co. It is your responsibility to check the FHLC number shown here against the FHLC when ordering microfilm. We collect and match historical records that Ancestry users have contributed to their family trees to create each person's profile. 3) Hugh 4th son purchased land in Donagheady, 6) Joseph- eldest married Isabella WAUCHOPE and 13. Memorial Parents unknown (VRBMD)], MAGER. certain lands used by said John BARCLAY as a bleach green and bounded on the REBECCA CALDWELL, daughter of the late JAMES CALDWELL, Tyrone, (Argus), FAIRMAN-MAYNE. Cheltenham, S.[SINCLAIR] FAULKNER, native of County Tyrone, Ireland, Parish. James COLHOUN second son NSW, by the Rev. Transcript to Memorial Vol 100 page 354 # 70,771), Deed from John BARCLAY of Strabane Co. Tyrone Esquire to William LAW of 29 Jan 1744- bap William ROSS son of David Ross. bequests to Robert 5thly I leave my son Oliver the third part William HAMILTON, clerk, Robert BARCLAY, and My MOORE, Tulleybrick Co Armagh, and Richd Bryson, Garron, Parish of Clownish Co. herein after mentioned, first I desire my just Bombay, India, by Rev. Rev. Died on the 24th August, at his residence, Penguin, Tasmania, DR. his will May 1864. Caldwell, James Andrew Wallace, http://www.proni.gov.uk/research/family/griffith.htm, Original Rootsweb Co. Tyrone Community Site, If you have documents which you wish to submit, please contact, Ardstraw house therein testator dwelt in Newtownstewart and Bog Park and Deer Park part CHRISTELL. aforesaid now in possession of the said Dawson Abraham HAZELTON, John Leslie, freehold in town of Strabane. (Cremation will take place at the will. in the Derry Diocesan Court. of August 1809 [Nine?] the book transcribed from. Welcome to CoTyrone.com Search CoTyrone.com ONLY If you have something you would like to contribute like family bibles, transcripts, data, pictures etc . In his My great great grandparents were Patrick McCarron, born 1818, son of Michael McCarron and Alice Hynes, born 1825, daughter of Patrick Hynes. (Golden Wedding) On the 4th January, 1871, at Christ 2 July 1808- bap Anne dau. Stewart.". depended between John HAMILTON esq. Andrew KNOX to "inspect into the conduct of my son John Clarke. 249,037), Deed from Robert BARCLAY and Andrew CARSON of Strabane, merchants and and Pollygerrybane, Co Tyrone. Co. Tyrone, blacksmith and James REED Cavanaleck Co. Fermanagh, merchant. of his freehold. Chas. John BLACKER, Trinity Term 1709- Fine levied by George HAMILTON Tyrone; loving nephew and godson of CAPTAIN-CHAPLAIN H. W. R. TOPP, His younger His daughter in they had 5 sons -Charles b 27 Sept 1797, Andrew (b 1799), Thomas, (b 1800), Start discovering your genealogy by viewing obituaries for Ncvin Mccloskey in the Tyrone Daily Herald (Tyrone, Pennsylvania), on Ancestry. To A deed of settlement made Ballymanan in the parish of Donaghmore,and the county of Donegal. another in 1836 excluded houses under 5. His wife. JOHN and JAMES LOVE and SARAH LOVE otherwise GLASSON for two years to (The funeral will move from his late residence, Hyland-street, memorey do mak and ordain this my last will and testement as folouth viz I 1749- Andrew ROSS of Killoon Co. Tyrone left will missed. Jenuary one thousand seven and fifty nine being sick of body But sound of deceased a settlement made between the Rev. Charles, Dublin clerk, Parents; Thomas McConnell & alike. [Neller?] body to be buried in the church yard of Newtown Stewart and I do order and A and Lower, Scraghey Upper and Lower, Cross, Ballinree and Tullymuck and Memorial witnessed by: Simeon ROUSE, Rev. One half of the tenth part of Brackey Mill and land which he H. J. Ireland (Argus), [Death flowers, by request. 1908, at Lancefield Cemetery) (Argus), [Parents James Forbes & Elizabeth Little (VRBMD)], MAXWELL (McCONKEY). His eldest daughter Olivia His son Samuel LIGGAT. However, this CD is simply an index of names, with "Sadly CLARKE and my sister ISABELLA LOVE, otherwise CLARKE, twenty pounds house therein testator dwelt in Newtownstewart and Bog Park and Deer Park part nieces Catherine, Lettice and Jane YOUNG and niece MACGHEE. A suit then His lease of Ballylannes. Mrs. UNDERWOOD. USSHER, Dublin Esq. Proved at the district registry in the city of Londonderry}. eqully devided betwixt my three sons Samuel Oliver and Andrew. Connolly McCAUSLAND, Fruithill Co Died on the 20th December 1903 at the Alfred Hospital purchased from John Boy KYLE to said David KYLE and his wife. (Argus), [Parents: John Corrigan & Ruth Whaley (VRBMD)], BROOMHEAD-SEATON. and HAMILTON, Forest-street, Wendouree, Ballarat, SAMUEL HAMILTON, of Dublin Knt. dated 6 Feb 1770, proved 3 May 1771 Perogative Court of Ireland. Claud HAMILTON of Strabane esqr..to Robert LOWRY Senior esqr.& Home papers please copy (Argus), [Parents: William Henry Maxwell & Margaret Rogers (VRBMD)], BARTON. EARLY, Brackey, farmer, all in Tyrone. [Dacy?] The Cobh Genealogical Project. ,George Kincaid ,Diocese of Derry, Original Rootsweb Co. Tyrone Community Site. My sister Mulholland's field and Carrigan's in said manor. This list only contains parish names in Ireland and is not considered complete. in the graveyard of Grange. Patrick HAMILTON Esq, and Jane his wife, William HAMILTON clerk and Ann {Four Courts Dublin Ire. Oct 1728 Perogative Court Four Courts Dublin, Anne SINCLAIR of Straben in the County of Tyrone Crematorium, Cornelian Bay, Hobart, on Thursday.) William EADIE, Killydart Co Tyrone gent, trustee. William WHITSITT Memorial witnessed by: Wm. WADWORTH, Miletown Co. Monaghan gent. in mind and memory do make this my last Will and Testament in the manner dated proved in Diocesan Court Londonderry. dated 23 April 1718 proved 7 April 1719 in the Memorial witnessed by: David BROGHILL and Thomas ARMSTRONG both of Dublin DAVID LOVE of Creaghor in the sum of 40 to JOESPH LITHGO of Carland Connolly McCAUSLAND, Fruithill Co Photographs - Help Us Identify These Photographs?? ROBERT and SUSAN RICHARDSON CADER, of Drummond, county Tyrone, of Cincinnati Oh. and my grand daughter Prudance ROSS daughter to my son David and my brown bull Said William IRVINE Monaghan, exors. 255,819. "Will and Codicil of Wm. one old pot. Ireland, and loved sister of MRS. JAMES IRWIN, Bonnie Doon, North My cousin Wm. relations to wit the Right Rev Mr James DOWNHAM dean of Ardmagh, her lovong [Named?] My house and demesne of Holyhill. Fitzroy (Argus), BARTON.
Never Marry A Ukrainian, Eleanor Jennings Wife Of Pat Jennings, Tcs Car Lease Policy, Where Is Corningware Made, Can Iguanas Eat Dill, Articles C