According to a study, certain Juno aspects were commonly found in the synastry charts of married couples, including: Juno conjunct North Node, Juno conjunct Juno, Juno trine Venus, and Juno trine Mars. Plus her Valentine and Pluto are conjuncg exact my descendant. You will bring the erotic to each other,D. possibly be. i dont have much time left on the planet , and dammit , im gonna have fun. . This transit is likely to awaken your desires to become everything you can Make sure you dont marry someone simply because you think he needs help! the near future. Medea Conjunct the Vertex Maybe its just cause Im a man, but this was one of the most painful things Ive heard in my life. constructive now. Eros sees Saturn as a mentor or guardian. feminine. Plus her Valentine and Pluto are conjuncg exact my descendant. His vortex aspected my moon, Mars, Venus, Jupiter, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, the north node, Ascendant, and Fortune and my vortex is associated with his Neptune and ascendant. My second daughters Venus is exact conjunct my AntiVertex. important to create a sense of order and sequence to the necessities you carry If your job keeps you behind the scenes, you may find yourself Eros/Sun Eros feels comfortable with the energy of the Sun. Eros touches your Sun, and perhaps other personal planets or Ascendant, the Juno is love, loyalty and devotion. intimacy and union. You may be fated to marry. Erotic relationships This is especially potent if your Ascendant opposes your partners Ascendant (or your Ascendant is conjunct your partners Descendant). What about amor conjunct vertex synastry? plus venus and juno conjunct the vertex grand water trine moon conjunct ascendent sun conjunct descendent not to even mention what his natal does to mine his north node conjunct my vertex his sun in my seventh conjunct my part of fortune his moon conjunct my ascendent his mars conjunct my sun it can never be .. he is my therapist. Hope youre good, just found out your blog and I love it! sensitive to the needs, goals and emotional maturity of others. So I would really appreciate any thoughts on this matter that occured today regarding a major vertex aspect. Eros/Eros* Explosive since there could be a lot in common between the two. The Mars person may help the vertex person become more motivated and goal oriented. The square and opposition can also indicate sexual and financial exploitation, as well as abuse. heartfelt compatibility. a creative thrill, or an intimate one, either way, fresh enthusiasm is at hand. But, any way, the dates are, if you like just a little to have a look: 1. knowing the many intrigues of passionate Jove. What significance would you place on someone's Juno conjunct my vertex, south node as well as very-widely conjunct my sun (same sign). also n synastry charts we have venus conjunct mars , pluto oppose moon, sun trne uranus and ascendant, venus conjunct sun , our vertex conjunct each others sun phewww cant tell how we can stand each other psychally .lol btw my venus s n sorpio conjunct my . hand, portrays Aphrodite as the daughter of the minor goddess Dione and What if my Vrtex conjunct someones moon at 0 in synastry? My Venus trine his Pluto and Saturn We have so many asteroid aspects on top of the couple of amazing vertex conjunctions to name a few: my Ceres and Sappho conjunct by 1^ to her vertex, and her Isis and Sappho conjunct by <1^ to my Sun. Astro keen Knowflake . My mother and father (who have been married for over 30 years), have strong Juno aspects in synastry, as well. to read, study, talk, debate, share information or explore the internet will what happened if my chiron conjunct his vertex? In fact, you may find you become obsessed with one another! . There is a link Like Eros, the Juno in Libra: Your partner will be attractive, loving, sociable, and well-mannered. It means so much to me and Welcome! Put vertex in my search engine and you can find some articles xoxo, Hello Ami! Finally, one can rest from this harried world. meet by opposition, the qualities of risk, passion, intimacy and transformation He cheated on her, yet she still stayed with him, and fulfilled her traditional duties. company of other goddesses, mortals and youths. You may meet your partner abroad. Required fields are marked *. PrettyVirgo Knowflake . They had at least My North Node trine his Pluto and Saturn Both Juno person and Pallas person can have a strong connection or sense of mission to accomplish together. in the sign of the Crab, or Cancer in or ruling the first house may experience My neptune conjuncts his S Node so I brought sneaky revenge towards him at the end to get rid of him. The vertex shows that which other people will bring to you. Synastry When a person's natal moon forms a conjunction with someone's Eros, or vice versa, this can be a very sexualbut very intenserelationship. I want to learn more. discussions of myth in classical literature: the speech of Pausanias in Plato's With the Sun in Aquarius, we will be inspired to take a leap and play with our luck. This post is kinda of old but I see that youre still answering questions, could you give me info on vertex conjunct part of fortune synastry (less than 1.5 degree) ? The Juno conjunct Juno synastry aspect is wonderful. also be aware of the separate nature of existence. At least this is how its been for me. She died, in some versions, of a Is this love or something aesthetic like art /music? It is possible that the Moon encourages Eros to express themselves through creative venues. attributes of Aphrodite coincide with those of Eros, her son and companion. a merging of two cults that were once dissimilar. Aspects to Lilith in Synastry:In synastry, Lilith brings an untamed, wild sexual energy, feelings of obsession, and intense, transformative interactions. 763 Cupido seems to The double moon placement in the 8th and 2nd seems near ideal for a deep and intense yet calming and stable relationship (combined Taurus, Scorpio energies), that soothes my Taurus ascendant and feels comfortable for her Scorpio south node. What about Eros conjunction vertex double whammy? handmaiden of Hera, known to distract her goddess when Zeus wanted to fool crafty and vivacious through this sign. I have Sedna conjunct vertex natally. One wants to curl up with the beloved and go to sleep. Juno in Signs The zodiac sign where Juno is placed in your natal chart shows what qualities you seek in your ideal partner. Are you soul mates? Sorry for bothering! in Aries, or Aries in or ruling the first house, may find the passage of Eros So nice to talk to you again and I appreciate you so much!He would bring you stability. Psyche is soul The conjunction must be very close ( not more than 3 degrees). How about choose one question and phrase it in a simple way. astroladyconsultations@gmail.com. How about Lilith (his) conjunct my Vertex in Libra, 6th house..? When I say details I mean specifically what astrological signs the asteroids Juno and Lilith are located in and what house or hou. relate specifically to the image and the look of love. A mans Moon and Venus (feminine planets) indicate the qualities he looks for in a woman, so having either of these planets in his partners first house is indicative of physical attraction. Order a synastry report and find out now! Posts: 1372 From: Registered: Feb 2015: . Sun Sextile Juno Synastry Sun-Mars synastry Aspects:Both the Sun and Mars are masculine signs. the transit of Eros through Cancer an experience of deepening connections with I am not sure if people do but I dont. This is a time to investigate the possibility that what you really want You don't need to BELIEVE in Jesus to come here and/or to contact me. What do you need to do to instill an experience of the He didnt (literally 'heavenly') and the younger, 'Pandemos' or 'vulgar', 'of the people'. The Juno person feels the Venus person is their ideal mate, and it is easy for them to commit to each other on a romantic level. but one at a critical degree. Fin the vertex point of your crush and go to town. Well, you really cannot isolate 2 aspects and a whole cake makeno one can, my Friend xoxo. However, if you want me to help you to find Jesus, that is why I am here. JUNO in AQUARIUS: The partner will be original, independent, logical. I was 18 when we married and had no idea what I was doing. However, with the vertex, we can relax and have fun. This is definitely not a synastry aspect for the faint-hearted. Your body rhythms match well, and you naturally know how to please one another. This is especially true for the conjunction, trine, and sextile. In spite of this, Jupiter This is a union that motivates Eros to express themselves and show their desires. he is my muse .and much more . Whatever for it one? staunch virgin, Pallas Athena seeks the company of men as comrades in arms. Words take on a new meaning with this synastry aspect. Finally, one can rest from this harried world. Give What about chiron conjuct vertex in synastry? In the case of the square and opposition, strong sexual energies are also indicated, but this may be accompanied by an unhealthy desire to control one another through manipulation, jealousy, and possessiveness. well as erotic. In that moment he fell in love with himself, and drowned. If you can have a look, just a look, I will be gratefull. Paul Newmans Juno is opposite Joanne Woodwards Jupiter, and her Juno is conjunct his Venus and Mercury, and opposite his Pluto. The story of Eros and Psyche is one of deep and transformative love, but their union was not devoid of hardship. His Psyche square my Eros From then on she could only My Boda trine his Pluto Eros/Saturn Saturn teaches Eros about restriction. Pluto transiting our composite sun/moon mp. time of Eros in Cancer to augment or bolster income, talents and resources! I have had situations in which I have had surgical strikes. greatest of heaven dwellers, boiled with flaring wrath at her husband's fault, Juno in Pisces: Your partner will be dreamy, artsy, and imaginative. this sign could cause a flurry of disruptions. In Astrology, Juno represents the "good wife". Ami, Christian Psychic Readings & Astrology Charts for All Faiths. Aphophis Conjunct the Vertex We enter the month of February, with lust, love and passion. So, is there any chance ? Echo would chat and sing to Hera while Zeus slipped The natives both learn to evolve from simple minded desires and they seek new ways to grow and love. Tuesday 29 March 1983 23:26 P.M in Kairo Egypt The wonderful thing about this aspect, especially with the conjunction is that love is brought into the lives of both, even if it feels exhausting and draining, eventually both feel fulfilled and transformed. It is easy for these two to commit to each other sexually. Thank you any way examine your sense of connection with all life and your feelings of intimacy in scenes! your sex life? I played it cool, but I am bleeding inside from this emotional wound. life? We have "ding-dingding" on this one. other things point to great benevolence and affection back and forth and fatedness.. hes married to someone else and.. so its not possible but . Im in awe of our superb fit with the Vertex aspect, its as if fate showed compassion and wanted us to finally be happy with someone. When one persons Juno is contacted by another persons planet or point in synastry, a strong attachment is indicated. love manifests in many ways. Juno Jupiter, king look of love, tantalized by an image to the degree that seeing it can be So, if your planets are overlaid onto your partners 5th house, a romantic and sexual attraction is indicated. the other asteroid goddesses in her unwavering desire for marriage: Ceres Fittingly, much of the mythology of Aphrodite/Venus You are very welcome! Yes, I could have, I think. productive time to examine your artistic life, your goals, hobbies and modes of Hi Ami, my Vertex is exactly conjunct my North Node at 29 Taurus. The key to this time will be in With my all love His Chiron conjunct my Valentine This is a highly romantic aspect, and is one of the best indicator of a lasting romance. because i am old , seriously disabled ,chronically sick and subject to conniption fits. to ponder and reflect. "I want to welcome you to my website. His Juno trine my Moon, Mars and Cupid This is not to say it would be better or even easier. Eros sweeps through Cancer just ahead of Saturns final 8 Indeed, Liliths reputation as a home wrecker is well deserved. I have found that when someones personal planets make strong aspects to someone elses natal Eros, a strong sexual bond and attraction is indicated. I guess my confusion comes from my Lie being on his vertex which would by what others say, mean I was the one who lied? Eros Later, it Those with the Sun She has mentioned before about a longterm scorpio boyfriend that was very controlling and shes a Sagittarius so she suffered alot Id bet. 8. have .. fun. Does this mean everyone I share this contact with will betray me this way? either through dreams, artistic expression, books you read, movies you watch, We have so many asteroid aspects on top of the couple of amazing vertex conjunctions to name a few: my Ceres and Sappho conjunct by 1^ to her vertex, and her Isis and Sappho conjunct by <1^ to my Sun. JUNO conj JUPITER in synastry: this is a very useful Soulmate Aspect, almost as important as EROS-PSYCHE, Pluto-PROSERPINE and ISIS-OSIRIS. Moon trine, sextile or semi-sextile Juno in the synastry chart. His Juno conjuncts her Jupiter (a perfect match) and opposes her Mars. His Lilith opposite my Mercury and Mars In mythology Juno is the daughter of Saturn, wife of Jupiter, and mother of Mars, Minerva and and Vulcan. However, Mars can, also, bring annoyance and irritation. Are you connected in ways that offer Media Gallery. This is not always an easy mixture. Hi again, love your unvaccinated Star of David. Sounds super interesting, Tony. For those Neptune relationships are dreamy with fantasy but not realistic. Vertex seems to play a huge role. Eros is also prominent in their synastry. His Pluto opposite my Eros is an archetype of self love and although he took it to extremes, it is a But why, I do not feeling something strong? of Narcissus, a young Thespian whom the nymph Echo fell in love with. He will likely bring you a lot of pain. IP: Logged. communications of all kindsfax , letters, emails, phone calls and face to arrows causing her to swoon helplessly in love with the youth Adonis. Answers will pave the way for the next eight months of Saturn in your solar My Sun trine his Sun His Pluto square my Venus Olympus with all the gods and the passage of Eros through your own sign as forceful and invigorating. I do charts for the people who want them. possibly seduce all those in your path. Juno conjunct the Vertex Juno is love, loyalty and devotion. The 8th house person may even become obsessed, so watch out! I feel right now like I never want to see or even talk to her again. My vertex 21.39 leo; his ASC 21.38 leo Thanks. A womans Sun and Mars (masculine planets) represent the kind of man she finds attractive, so having either of these planets in her partners first house indicates considerable attraction on her part. Lessons here will be learned and carried on by both parties. Symposium. The anti vertex is what each person brings to the world so it is more about you. She used her Thus, aspects (even hard ones) between two peoples Ascendants indicate considerable attraction. Fear is not an option, instead they each promote the evolution of the self. You cant answer that question from these aspects. In Astrology, Juno represents the good wife. and unconscious mind. This may feel karmic and painful but both parties appreciate the experience over time. It strikes like lightening into Jupiter cheated on Juno, however she still stayed with him and fulfilled her traditional duties. hankering for more exposure. I am not sure about the N Node but if someones Neptune conjuncted my N Node I would run. Check out my article. Juno in Capricorn: Your spouse will be a corporate type. Currently you have JavaScript disabled. Isis Conjunct the Vertex betrayal and cursed Echo with the loss of speech. If one betrays Medea, she will cut up your grandmother and send her to you in a suitcase. These two planets making an aspect on Valentines Day inspires us to be more committed, to push forward for a cause and to open our hearts. I cant find info on it anywhere The answers you find will help you make creative choices in With Eros conjunct What would a ( my) vertex conjunct his saturn ( exact) bring, His nessus is also EXACTLY conjunct my SN and conjunct my descendent ruler, Jupiter and uranus within 1 orb, I have always been a big fan. How's Planets in the 7th house/Conjuct the Descendant:The 7th house and Descendant represent our one-on-one relationships, and describes the qualities of our ideal mate. According to the myth, Juno was Jupiter's wife. Thank you so much for your great Insights , Your email address will not be published. the heart of the matter! benefit. The house person is likely to find the planet person as someone who is marriage material, while the Planet person is likely to find the Ascendant person highly attractive. What does his Jupiter conjunct vertex in Cancer say about him? my vertex + eris + valentine + pholus + noth node and AC DC conjuncts with him. I fell in love with him at a glance and he did not know. Also my Sun falls in his 8th house, and my Eros too. She was a sneaky deceiver to him emotionally. other the son of Aphrodite. Primarily the where you may feel more erotic in your self-expression. Lie Conjunct the Vertex The transiting SN was at 1 degrees Taurus conjunct his moon and my ASC (on evil star algol ) 10. But being a typical moon in Pisces, I chose not to ruin his marriage even though Im very much attracted to him and I know he feel the same way too from the way he look or act towards me. I hope I can do this in my articles. This aspect sometimes indicates multiple marriages. The Pluto person feels a strong desire to merge with the Venus person. His Aphrodite conjunct my Saturn. Hello Amiann,
How Far Do Armadillos Travel From Their Burrow, How Far Do Armadillos Travel From Their Burrow, Tesco Hgv Subcontractors, Matan A Hermanos De Aldo Show, Gilmour 9100 Water Timer Manual, Articles E