Reel is being sold"As Is" I will ship to a US Ad dress only. hardy perfect 3 1/8. The Perfect. handling anything thats thrown at it. there is no play on the spindle and the drag does work well nice and tight as i have moved it up and down, the reel is still usable and runs smooth but i would imagine it will go on show as its that rare, i have, never seen one of these twin agate perfects this old and cant find any info on it. Agate line guide is perfect. Reel is in very good condition mechanically and cosmetically. AN INTERCHANGEABLE RETRIEVE, AND IS MORE AFFORDABLE FOR THE AVERAGE ANGLER. The $250 valuation above seems a little low, and the $650+ evaluation seems a little high. 9.99 + 20.00 P&P . It is left hand retrieve only and comes loaded with a new Rio Gold WF4 line. The Agate Line Guard enclosed in the silver ring is smooth and polished with no defects. The reel is in near excellent but uncleaned condition as pictured, with no cracks anywhere. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands . These fees are not additional shipping charges. a real little gem that you will not find in this condition very often Check out my! This is a once in a lifetime run of this collection. Ribbed brass foot and agate line guide with no cracks or chips. Please see my other auctions and E mail me with any questions. With smooth early alloy pierced alloy foot, stubby handle, rim mounted tension adjuster withTurks head locking nut and 1896 check. Shipping and Handling charges are non-negotiable so please consider them before placing your bid. BUYERS FROM ABROAD MUST CONTACT ME BEFORE BIDDING ALL ITEMS POSTED ABROAD ARE SENT BY INTERNATIONAL SIGNED FOR. Satisfaction guaranteed. For the Hardy collector. The reel turns without any problems but will not disengage itself from the frame. This reel is in mint, unfished condition and comes with original box, papers and sheepskin lined black leather case. Please note the damage to the frame and the replacement drum locking screw. Browse by. Trying to raise some funds for Christmas, and downsizing at the same time. Canada 13.99. Of course, would ruin any 100% intact agate, anyway. The trip is finally on its way when Oliver steers toward an innocent-looking mud puddle in the street. Seller added the following information: i have lightly greased the ball bearings with a bearing grease thats why they look that color, Hardy The Perfect 3 5/8" Fly Fishing Reel with Extra Spool, This is a Hardy Bros The Perfect 3 5/8" fly reel. Mechanically the reel is in perfect operational condition. It has the 1896 check and the face has all 3 stamps, hand on. 3 5/8" Leaded Hardy Perfect with Agate & Silk Line. Seems to be fully original. Cleaning out some older reels that dont get used. For loss or damage. Supplied with a Hardy pouch not original to this reel. R 210123. check out the pics and see how much of a beauty this is, there is another salmon reel on ebay starting at an unrealistic 800 pounds! For Sale. Hardy Narrow Spool Perfect Reel. Please see photo 3. Ultralite #6 out of stock. Handle is free of cracks and turns smoothly. at 09:35:11 EDT. Returned items must be received in the same condition as sold. Please select the user who bought your item to leave them a review. best copolymer materials and Marksman Tippet. WITH HARDY BROS LTD. ALNWICK POUCH MEASURES 3 1/2" ACROSS AND IS 1 3/4" WIDE NOT INCLUDING THE HANDLE CONDITION VERY CONDITION FOR AGE HAS BEEN WELL LOOKED AFTER BUT SOME WARE TO BLACK COATING ON REEL CLICK WHEN WOUND FORWARDS& BACKWARDS SCREW IS MISSING FROM CENTRE Powered by. Pay in 4 interest-free installments of $223.75 with. LHW. On Dec-27-12 at 09:12:42 PST. Each reel is fitted with a hand specific, polished rotating line guard. OFFERED FOR AUCTION THE BEST STEELHEAD OR SALMON REEL EVER MADE.THE WORLD FAMOUS AND BULIT LIKE A MACK TRUCK.THE HARDY 3 3/4" WIDE DRUM PERFECT. What a missed bet by me He, Walker and Rakic are the up and comers $894.95. Model: Early model Perfect made for around 1 year. I have five additional spools with fly lines on each one. I am confident that a mutually satisfactory solution can be worked out to any problem that might develop. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for HARDY ANGEL 2 Featherweight 3/4 Extra SPOOL For Angel2 Fly Reel NIB at the best online prices at eBay! Shipping:every item is shipped in a box well protected with special foam. ASIDE FROM OF THE ENAMEL WORN OFF THIS IS AN EXCELLENT REEL THAT WAS WELL LOVED AND DESERVES ANOTHER DAY ON THE RIVER. Offered here is a very rare original Hardy reel key/ tool/ spanner as supplied with reels such as the early salmon perfects and which allowed adjustment of the'Turk's head' nut above the strapped tension wheel. C $938.18 + C $18.29 shipping . Hardy The"Perfect" 3 1/4" Fly Fishing Reel Comes with pictured case. I can provide this at additional cost to yourself, please ask if you require this service, proof of postage is always obtained* I will post the next day on a first class service with the royal mail. FOR MORE DETAILS SEE PICTURES PLEASE BUT ANY, QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME. as pictured. guides. Outside the continental US. all 3 logos. C $816.89. Duplicated MK II check. Hardy Perfect Narrow Spool 3 1/8 LHW Hardy Perfect Narrow 3 1/8 LHW Opens in a new window or tab. Especially for gout-ridden Uncle Edgar, whose ailing foot gets its share of pounding. The pawl was flipped and works as intended for LHW. Please feel free to ask any and all questions. RARE HARDY PERFECT ALLOY TROUFLY REEL.1912 CHECK. There is an abrasion on the frame at the bottom of the reel(next to the bottom post) If you are considering buying this reel then you are most likely a serious angler and or collector so please study ALL pictures very closely with the zoom function. The Hardy Perfect Fly Reel remains one of the few fly reels to utilize ball bearings for spool rotation. DONT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME! The reel is 3" in diameter and made of aluminum. If you have any concerns about any aspect of your transaction please do contact us before leaving feedback or rating our service. Beautiful craftsmanship and handmade parts make this reel a true work of art. Any problems items can be returned money back guaranteed Payments can be made by PayPal. Made in England. 215, 2& 7/8ths" size, rim tension, twin checks, left or right wind, reversible nickel silver lineguard, straight unfiled brass foot, overall excellent little used condition with no damage, comes with original hardy padded case(torn at the seam but does the job) 3 spools all new/unused, with hardy blue pouches, plastic cog covers to stop grit getting in there, and all original boxes, a very good complete lot, look at the pics to see just what you are getting.please see my other listings of hardy and other vintage fishing items this week.items will be posted as soon as paid, i dont mark individual items as despatched because they are always posted right away. After all, if we offered anything less, it would not be a Perfect. - The classic reel for use on Bamboo / Retro glass rods. No return privilege. as you can see from the pics the reel is in great condition with only a tiny bit of pitting to one part of the frame this in no way makes a difference to the reels workings or looks. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! Mechanically the reel is very sound and tight- no spool wobble. The rod is still perfectly straight and comes with the original Hardy rod bag. 2 SCREW LINE GUARD. nice chunky ivorine handle strap over rim tensioner early check and no play on spindle. Angler's Habitat accepts the following forms of, JOHN HARDY 18K 925 Diamond .30CTW Bracelet PERFECT GRADUATION GIFT. IT HAS SAT EVER SINCE AS MY SPEY CASTING ABILTY FRANKLY STINKS! We will then reciprocate our feedback for you. Bidders, Ultra Rare Hardy All Brass Perfect 2 5/8" Houghton Dry Fly Reel c1890's. Please E mail me with any questions. Within the USA via FedEx Ground. Vintage Hardy Perfect 4" reel 1912 with line guard. Two empty boxes for 3 5/8" Hardy Model Perfect fly reel. Stamped'Hardys Pat' Ivorine handle, brass bridged rim tensioner, brass straight foot, slightly out of shape at one end. Reel turns freely without any tight spots or lumps. spt 130424048 This increasingly scarce magazine advertisement looks good! I've been browsing around and looking at the modern Hardy Perfect reels and was wondering about reel and rod pairing. The knurled tensioner works perfectly. Please see enclosed picture. Hardy Wide Spool Perfect 3 1/8 LHW. Hardy Viscount MK III #10/11 out of stock. FEEDBACK: Appropriate feedback will always be left upon receipt of payment for each item purchased. NEW MODEL HARDY WIDESPOOL PERFECT 3 1/8" FLY REEL FOR A 5 OR 6 WEIGHT FLY ROD. Sheepskin lined reel pouch CRYSTAL FLY SHOP IS AN AUTHORIZED DEALER FOR HARDY& GREYS LTD. Model Code Spool Code Capacity(m) Weight(oz/g) Diameter Price($) 2 7/8" HRP220W- DT3 + 55 WF3 + 75 WF4 + 60 5.3/ 148 74/ 2.9 $599.00 3 1/8" HRP230W- DT5 + 47 WF5 + 72 WF6 + 53 5.7/ 161 80/ 3.1 $599.00 3 3/8" HRP235W- DT7 + 50 WF7 + 90 WF8 + 75 6.2/ 177 86/ 3.4 $599.00 3 7/8" Taupo HRP238W- DT7 + 128 WF9 + 155 9.9/ 195 98/ 3.9 $695.00 Free fl, A VINTAGE HARDY LRH LIGHTWEIGHT FLY REEL PERFECT WORKING ORDER CIRCA 1960S. These reels are available in either left or right hand . Siehe Fotos. rod, straight and oval. Up for action is an Ultra Rare Hardy All Brass Perfect measuring 2 5/8" in diameter. I will Ship Worldwide from the UK using AIRSURE. Vintage Hardy RHW 3 3/4 Inch Wide Body Salmon Perfect with Silk Line & Case. ITEM DETAILS Details and such in my pictures. also on winding plate is hardy alnwick patent with arrows right and left indicating left or right, you may have more chance of finding hens teeth for sale! Ever since Forster Hardy was first granted a full patent for the Perfect reel design in 1889. Thanks for looking. -Classic Narrow Spool Perfect. Please inquire) International Shipping- Anywhere other than USA) USPS Priority Mail International to: Australia. Once you take the reel apart you can see the small ball bearings in the center that give this such a smooth reeling motion. If you reverse direction. A very smooth reel and works well on a 5 weight bamboo rod. Copy of a Hardy Perfect, 3 inches, Dingley ? Portugal, Ireland, Sweden, Finland: 32,80euro Italy. = 5 WORLDWIDE Postage= 12, 3.3/8" Hardy the Trout Perfect fly reel, reintroduced right hand wind model of the 1980's with domed face plate. Research found extra reels available. centre oil hole. Ideal use: For the collector. This legendary reel commands the praise of fly fishing enthusiasts as one of the very best fly reel designs ever made. Postage quoted is for UK special delivery with compensation or international signed for with additional compenstaion. Relaunch of a British classic! Fitted with hand specific, polished rotating line guard and available in both Left or Right configurations. Please give me a chance to fix something that is not satisfactory to you before leaving negative feedback. This version of the Perfect also has a wide spool for increased line capacity. The ending is complete with the original The End card and an extra long tail leader. Payment due, within 10 days. YES. Item will be shipped USPS Priority Mail for ease of shipping and tracking. here is a beautiful little wide drum bfp in outstanding condition as you can see by looking at pics. Ultra Lite Disc: #5, with 2 xtra spools in original Hardy soft bag w/2 xtra spools both w/lines, palming rim, reel is in excellent condition$525 J.L. If you can still find one new you'd pay $950 + tax. reel running abt. All in all a very nice reel to keep or to use. Reel spool, and reel handle. I will be listing more of this collection over the next few days. BID WITH CONFIDENCE- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED Z O O M Z O O M Z O O M Z O O M Z O O M Z O O M Z O O M Z O O M ClicPic Photos copyright 2011 David Eisenhauer- do not use without permission. PAYMENT TO MADE WITHIN 5 DAYS OF AUCTIONS END. HARDY'S PERFECT FLY FISHING REEL 1906 ROD IN HAND LOGO IVORY HANDLE WIDTH: 3 7/8" COMMENTS:IF LOOKING AT THE BACK PLATE(LOGO SIDE) IN PHOTO'S 4. I TRY TO RECYCLE PACKAGING WHERE POSSIBLE Import duties. UP FOR BID IS THIS LOVELY POST-WAR HARDY 4-1/4" WIDE DRUM SALMON PERFECT. Hardy St George 3 3/8" Fly Reel . Made by Hardy Bros master craftsmen in Alnwick. this is a sort after reel at a great price ready for the new season.i do not wish to put down any other salmon reels for sale on ebay but if you look you will see that the salmon perfects i have for sale are in far better condition compared to the others listed and far cheaper starting price. in this thread in this sub-forum in the entire site. A Hardy Perfect clone made in America in the late 1940s/early 1950s. IT HAS THE DARK GREY ENAMEL FINISH. After all, if we offered anything less, it would not be a Perfect. TERMS OF SALE SHIPPING/HANDLING/INSURANCE: Within the USA- $6.95. These fees are not additional shipping charges. Due to the design of this reel and the placement of the agate line guide, reel is right hand retrieve, only. It measures 1 1/8" 2.9cms) in length. Just a few light rubs to the reels edge. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Apart from this internal crack the agate is all solid and the stone wont move or get any worse if you not drop the reel on a rock. The sound of the reel is great. Here we have for auction a Hardy Eureka 3 " contracted drum fishing reel in the sought after size and in a lovely condition still retaining its leaded finish. 5 DAY AUCTION. Our Classic Narrow Spool Perfect reintroduced on a limited basis only. Please see my other auctions and E mail me with any questions. All sales are final unless the item is not as desribed or is damaged during shipping- we fully insure all of our items- for international orders- we ship USPS international express and fully state the value of the contents- All items must be paid for within 5 business days or they will not be shipped. Jobs. Very good original condition with 75-80% of the leaded finish in tact. Offers welcome thanks Posted with, vintage Hardy Perfect Reel 3 5/8" Dup MK II. A gorgeous Hardy Perfect 3 1/8" in Left Hand Wind (!). it has chunky black handle and ribbed brass foot. Reel is being sold as is. There are some abrasions and scratches on this item(as shown in pictures) Someone has scratched their initials(NFM" NFFM" and what looks like"VIFF" into 3 interior sections on the reel(not visible when reel is operationally assembled) and 2 exterior areas(where it is mostly visible under the right light) Please refer, to the pictures(I have documented these 5 areas) The black paint on the interior of the spool is worn and there are several scratches including one of the initialed areas(refer to photo) The top of the drag adjustment knob has 2 small nicks. Hardy's classic Narrow Spool Perfect reel is hand made in Alnwick, England and has been reintroduced on a limited time basis only. New Zealand, Canada and Japan for the indicated fees. A Series of malicious crimes grips the Hardy Boys' hometown of Bayport and it's up to Frank and Joe Hardy to assist the police in their attempt to capture the culprits. Hardy JLH Ultralite #6 disc drag fly reel + line + Hardy neoprene case LHW RHW . = 5 WORLDWIDE Postage= 12, ALL Items are insured. A very nice high end British fly reel. This set includes. SK, MB, PEI. Stamped to the inside of the reel plate V11. As a result. HARDY PERFECT 3 5/8" DIAMETER TROUT FLY REEL. If you have any concerns about any aspect of your transaction please do contact us before leaving feedback or rating our service. Hardy. One of our most recognizable rod models with a deep flamed color and crisper action. Hardy Flyweight out of stock. England Wide spool design for better backing capacity Stainless ball bearings and time proven check system Sweet sounding. The traditonal click pawls give this classic quality English reel it's unmistakable Hardy sound when a fish runs. Bill McMillan, Foreword-. The tool is made of blued steel and is entirely unmarked. Please notify us within 3 days of receiving this item if you want to return it. Sponsored. They aren't as far as ebay is concerned. Description. it has initials ABS stamped on the face but this is the only thing i can find that may put some people off. REPAIRED OR WHATEVER.I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THIS REEL AND IT WILL GIVE MANY YEARS OF STREAM-SIDE PLEASURE! The drag is fully adjustable by way of the knurled brass knob. The springs are good. Sheepskin lined reel pouch. It was then carefully stored in it's orginal padded Hardy case. Shipping Orders are shipped out within 2 business day after receiving your funds. No pitting or scratches. On 28-Mar-13 at 11:18:56 EDT. Very nice classic Hardy Perfect 3 5/8 RHW. Please inquire) International Shipping- Anywhere other than USA) USPS Priority Mail International to: Australia. Nickle silver tension control to rim. About eBay; Announcements; Community; Security Centre; Seller centre; The agate feels solid and I believe that you dont wont have issues for decades to go. The reel has a beautiful nearly even patina which makes it a great display or fishing reel. BOTH REEL AND CASE IN VERY GOOD CONDITION. This auction is for the key only- the reel is shown for information only. England. Leland on Hardy The history of Hardy is long and stoic. The reel is CNC machined from a solid bar stock aluminum. Agate line guard(perfect no flaws) within Hardy stamped bezel. . Ultralite #5: 1st run, with original bag and palming rim, in soft Hardy pouch, w/line, "U" shaped line guard, reel is in ery good condition$350 Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for KINK HIGH DIVE STEALTH PIVOTAL BROWN BICYCLE SEAT at the best online prices at Free shipping for many products rfmf.mil.fj FedEx Express or USPS Priority Mail. HARDY FEATHERWEIGHT RHW-LHW FLY REEL . This does not affect the reels workings at all and is cosmetic it would be worth a lot more than my starting price if it had a unfilled seat will be sent in zipped leatherette case not shown in pics Check out my! hardy 4inch perfect as new , with box leather poch no paperwork, 1896 HARDY PERFECT BRASS FACED 4 1/4 SALMON FLY FISHING REEL. You can find this either at the bottom of the page, or in the eBay tab marked"Shipping" above. Lures creels books etc, if your buying more than one. . Gumtree. FREE SHIPPING Beautiful classic fly reels. Our Classic Narrow Spool Perfect reintroduced on a limited basis only. You could still be eligible, Vintage, Antique "Perfect Creel" Fishing Creel, Basket by Hardy Brothers England. Shipping price includes insurance. Typical rim and other wear one would expect in a reel of this vintage. Hardy brothers perfect fly reel,3 3/8 inch dia. This, new model features a wide spool for better capacity. These potential additional costs are not included in the shipping charges already paid to the seller of this item. MkII check. to bring it to perfection. Qty. VINTAGE HOUSE OF HARDY PERFECT REEL 3 3/8 Spare Spool Here for auction a VINTAGE HOUSE Of HARDY PERFECT REEL 3 3/8 Spare Spool as you can see in very good condition. Rare Vintage hardy Perfect Trout Fly Reel with 1906 Caliper Check. The HBX reels are low maintenance. PayPal only. description: Classic LHW Hardy Perfect at 3-5/8" in "NM" condition Circa 1980's and hard to find in this size! INTERNATIONAL POSTAGE; EUROPE: 6 AMERICA/ CANADA 8 REST OF THE WORLD 9, VINTAGE HOUSE Of HARDY PERFECT REEL 3 3/8 Spare Spool. EXTRA SPOOL FOR CLASSIC HARDY PERFECT 3 3/8 FLY REEL, EXTRA SPOOL FOR CLASSIC HARDY PERFECT 3 3/8 FLY REEL, Please read the TERMS OF SALE below prior to bidding. The regulated hard indent drag system allows accurate drag settings to be applied quickly in the heat of battle. Comes with an Orvis pouch. it has great patina and no dents or corrosion. In excellent condition, tough to even tell it was used. Typical rim and other wear one would expect in a reel of this vintage. The House of Hardy was dry fly fishing in the late 1800's and early 1900's. In addition, all products are characterised by an outstanding quality and impressive durability. Scientific Anglers Absolute Trout Presentation Leader 11 ft. Scientific Anglers Amplitude Smooth Trout, Spool spindle made of one-piece naval brass, Fine click-check drag system with characteristic clicker sound, The perfect reel on your favorite bamboo or retro glass rod, Only available for a limited period of time. Nice used condition for age circa 1940/50's, with original ribbed Brass foot, black handle, milled nickel silver rim tension screw, 3 bow tie pillars. You will not be able to attach it to your fly rod if you have a thin reel seat on your fly rod. Reel dates from the late Victorian period and, is one of the first examples of the brass face perfect. $334.73 + $30.37 shipping. AGATE LINEGUARD, EBONITE HANDLE. NEW HARDY RODS NEW HARDY HBX SINTRIX 440 14'6" #9/10, 4 PIECE (MADE IN ALNWICK) COMES WITH BAG, METAL TUBE AND END STOPPERS (1300) 799 NEW HARDY DEMON SMUG. The foot is full original length. Having fished this reel to catch some nice lake run Brook Trout and Landlocked Salmon in Northern Maine. Named after St George. I will combine shipping for multiple wins. Anodizing gives the aluminum blank a durable surface and renders the reel very robust against external influences. The LHWs are getting a bit harder to find. The reel has been fished approximately 20 times this year. dacron backing. Hardy Wide Spool Perfect 4 1/4" Fly Reel NEW! 149.00 + 18.00 P&P . Big stuff like duck decoys more. STRAP OVER RIM TENSION SCREW, ALL PLATES STAMPED WITH CORR E SPONDING No2 AND THE OBVIOUS 1912 CHECK MECHANISM. 50m Spool size colour coded for easy identification. Apart from that, this is a very nice example. The House of Hardy continues to excel in the manufacture of not only bamboo, but also rods and reels made with modern materials. And of course, the high-quality products from Hardy also leave nothing to be desired when it comes to fishing in freshwater! Picture Information . The Extra. "Perfect technique". My 3 3/4" WD Perfect was identical to this one and it served me faithfully for years. Any interest in trading for a Loop Classic 4/6 in excellent condition? Seller added the following information: As I had used a prior listing as a template for this one I missed changing the text to refer to a"Perfect" model. Seller added the following information: Pictures have been added to the description now. Re: Hardy Perfect 3 5/8 LHW with ceramic line guide. This one is from the mid 80s. The script on the rod written in bright red remains clean and bold. There is a tight frame crack in the inner rim. Read more on planetrugby.com. Ever since Forster Hardy was first granted a full patent for the Perfect reel design in 1889, our engineers, developers and consultants have been constantly striving for ways to improve on perfection, tweaking and adjusting to bring you what we believe are the best reels in their class to date. VINTAGE HARDY Uniqua 3 1/8 Trout Fly Reel no reserve spares or repair . IT NOW HAS A WIDER SPOOL. The film is from Blackhawk Films and is on an 800ft. Mechanically perfect. DC was drained at 205, his physical peak was when he was at heavyweight in Strikeforce. Duplicate check spring and pawl. make Supersized seem small. While the reel appears to be functional and ready to use with the addition of backing and fly line. I will ship outside of the USA, but please contact me first. If you have any queries then please do not hesitate to contact through e bay or phone on 01624 803052 or e mail Please see my other items and please pay by paypal. It has a smooth ali foot and agate line guide. We will then reciprocate our feedback for you. here is a great 4 inch salmon reel made by jimmy smith reel maker at alnwick england. Thanks for looking. I will be on the road Jan. 8-19. Premium Packaging is Standard! Patron Saint of England, the first model in this long running series was a 3 3/4 trout reel, weighing only six ounces. Hardy Split Cane Rod "The Phantom" 8' Perfect condition Extremely Rare! Anodized Winston green, ivory colored knob, RHW/LHW reversible, adjustable click drag. This is the pre-1932 8-pin frame with a probable manufacture date of the mid-to-late 1920's. The agate line guard is grey. The latest revision in over a century of the Perfect. Na. Trade ins: Your wife has just told you no more rods. it has its original alloy foot that has the smallest of filling to one end. It was not just an incredibly lightweight reel for its day it was also fitted as standard with such innovative features as a circular agate line guard and a compensating check. Free shipping. 208-454-8188 Trade ins: Your wife has just told you no more rods. What more can you want a legendary Hardy fly reel impregnated with fish catching mojo! Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 Up for auction today is my rare second generation left hand wind(LHW) Hardy Perfect 3 5/8" in good condition. All reels are in New condition. $250.00. Black/gray unsanded blank characteristic of Scott. Property. Here, though, are the best knockouts from every year of the UFC 's existence, with this list covering the period from 2003 to 2012. Your fly has not even been on the water for 2 seconds when it is sucked down by that monster rainbow you have been hoping for all day. On 27-Mar-13 at 09:40:36 EDT. Stamped for alex martin and named"the thistle" 3.5" i think called a pattern 10B and was based on the hardy perfect in the 3 part design, rim tension, twin checks, stunning red agate in nickel silver bezel with no chips or cracks, overall wonderful little reel in very good undamaged condition, no flaws at all, foot is 100% straight and unfiled, good strong noisy check. Vintage Hardy Perfect Salmon fly Reel with 1912 check 4" diam. Ribbed brass foot, nice strong check no play or wobble on spindle, no line burns, as good as the day it was made mechanically ready for the new season.
Bill Gates Grandmother Planned Parenthood, Is Michael Michele Related To Vanessa Williams, David Gilmour Signature Strat Pickups, City Of Graham, Nc Tax Bill Search, Articles H