Interested in getting a puppy? She just arrived. Then look no further because Domino has arrived! Guilford County, High Point/Greensboro, NC. iy_2023; im_01; id_18; ih_03; imh_52; i_epoch:1674042740571, py_2023; pm_01; pd_02; ph_02; pmh_06; p_epoch:1672653973037, link-block; link-block_link-block; bodystr, pn_tstr:Mon Jan 02 02:06:13 PST 2023; pn_epoch:1672653973037, https://marketplace.akc.org/puppies/labrador-retriever?location=North%20Carolina, https://marketplace.akc.org/puppies/labrador-retriever. They focus on breeding English-type Labrador Retrievers of yellow, chocolate, silver, and black coats, with a strong emphasis on the Silver Labrador. Colors currently produced are Silver, Charcoal, Black and Chocolate. They are properly health tested for genetic health defects and all have their hips, eyes, hearts, and elbows checked and cleared by a certified licensed vet. Labradors are exceptional animals that provide companionship, love, and years of enjoyment. Hunting Dog Breeds Raised: Labrador Retriever. Named after the very beautiful man-made Lake Lure in North Carolina, Lure Labradors has dedicated over 15 years of their time, effort, and other resources to breeding AKC standards, English-type Labrador Retrievers of truly superb quality. Ollie, originally from the USA, holds his master's degree in wildlife biology and moved to Australia to pursue his career and passion but has found a new love for working online and writing about animals of all types. Labrador Retriever Breeders in North Carolina (NC) 1. They are AKC registered, properly vaccinated, have their deworming records updated as well as have their dew claws clipped. You can choose from a wide selection of English style/show-bred Labradors, including chocolate, black and yellow. Dogs are some of the best companions and friends you can ever ask for. Puppy Price: $1200.00. The pups enjoy healthy, great-tasting, nutritious food and are kept on vitamin supplements to boost their systems. To See Our. As well as obtain their various clearances for hip and elbow dysplasia. { Simply drop off your Lab puppy for a basic obedience training program. AmericanListed features safe and local classifieds for everything you need! They are also introduced to various sounds, textures, and sights. Their mom is a purebred yellow Labrador Retriever who weighs 55 pounds and their dad is a purebred Labrador retriever who weighs 90 pounds. When picking our dogs, we were very selective in the process. '+name); function na_change_img_src(name, nsdoc, rpath, preload) (910) 364-3069. No one is allowed to LINK to any of our pages without prior permission. North Carolina has several qualified breeders offering various types of healthy Labrador pups. He was loyal, gentle, caring and funny. img.src = img.altsrc; document.namosw_scrollstatus = str; for (i = 0; i < namosw_scrollstatus.arguments.length; i++) 23-01-16-00437 D099 Max (m) (male) Lab mix. Shedding: Heavy. Adopt Lab Dogs in South Carolina. She is a very sweet girl. . With over 30 years of breeding AKC standard Labrador Retrievers of the highest quality, Happy Lab Kennels has quickly become a staple in the world of Labrador Retriever breeding throughout North Carolina. All of our dogs spend time inside as well as outside in the kennel. DevotedToDOG.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links. Lab puppies . Enter Ellendale Labradors is a small hobby breeder of AKC Labrador Retrievers. My name is R. Meet Bandit (7 month old) Available for Adoption Bandit is a such a sweet 7 month old pup! and I started breeding in 2014 and it has been an obsession since then. Location: USA MONROE, NC, USA. Wake County, Raleigh, NC ID: 23-01-16-00437. Fully potty, Sheba is a 9 year old German Shepherd/Lab mix who LOVES to play ball. Silver labs are registered as chocolate and charcoal labs are registered as black through AKC. An energetic boy, Max is sweet and loves being with you. Dani is sweet and gentle, weighing in at 55 lbs. Easily book online to save time and have peace of mind your puppy will have a great time! Sugarflat Kennels Howards Silver Labs. She is 3 years old and is very hyper. They are quality Labrador Retriever breeders in North Carolina with a lot of love for the popular dog breed. Labrador Rescue of North Carolina, Inc. is a 501(3)(c) non-profit organization operated by volunteers working to re-home abused, abandoned, or unwanted purebred labradors into loving homes. Lab Breeders in the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee . Beautiful 1 1/2 year old, loves attention and very protective of family members. The 9 Labrador Retriever Breeders in North Carolina 1. Your Don't Think It's Really A Problem, Think Again!. Wagners Retrievers raises healthy Labrador puppies of every color. Zeus is a great dane and lab mix. We're open 7 days a week for convenient drop-off/pick-up. They breed to improve the breed, as all their dogs are bred with the right blend of temperament and intelligence making them suitable dogs to be used as hunting companions, therapy dogs, service dogs, and show dogs. Labradors Retrievers are social animals, and thrive on human contact. all things are possible to him that believeth. ADOPT See our dogs. She is a medium sized dog weighing, Marley %9D%A4 Available for Adoption (Look at that right ear sticking up!) var src_str = document.namosw_scrollstatus; At English Mountain Labradors, in East Tennessee, we strive for absolute breed conformity in our Labradors, as setforth by the AKC. The opinion of the Labrador Retriever Parent Club regarding silver and other diluted Labradors can be found at The AKC Parent Club of the Labrador Retriever~ There is no such thing as a PURE BRED Labrador Retriever that has a silver or charcoal coat as they carry the "dd" gene only found in Weims. They have seen the vet and are up to date on vaccines for their age. Your email address will not be published. This prevents the spread of Distemper and Parvo and keeps the pups happy and healthy. In the 80's, did you think David Bowie was unique, striking, handsome - well, This is a big boy with an equally big smile! in North Carolina - Adam Unfortunately, he is not best friends All Vaccines and De-worming up-to date. BellyLaff Labradors Greensboro, NC, United States +1 866-405-4483 Stonewater Labradors Youngsville, NC, United States +1 919-337-3645 The Creekside Kennel Lumber Bridge, NC, United States +1 910-364-3069 if (name == '') (2023), Australian Shepherd Breeders in North Carolina. They are well dewormed and vaccinated and each has their dew claws clipped. Social Media: N/A. Our second-to-none Puppy Guarantee makes buying a pure-bred Labrador retriever one of the wisest decisions you will ever make. All photographs are copyrighted by Cinnamire Labradors. Over the past 30 years, we've developed a reputation for raising the healthiest, calm, family-focused, Labrador Retriever Puppies. They are quite in love with the Labrador Retriever breed which is why only the best of the best pedigrees are used. Call: +1 252-425-4367. We understand there are many reasons for seeking a breeder, though, so we encourage it to be done the right way. Colors currently produced are Silver, Charcoal, Black and Chocolate. Raising the best Labrador Retriever puppies . She was bought at Thanksgiving, but they have a small baby, didn't, NC ONLY Suri, short for Survivor, was seen running around a graveyard for weeks. North Carolina Labrador Puppies for Sale. We research each of our dog's pedigree, do necessary training and health testing that is so important to the breed to ensure that we produce healthy and sound puppies. Jacqueline@EllendaleLabradors.com. Location: Charlotte, North Carolina. She was, Snickers is a loyal, sweet, friendly, and very smart dog. Since 2012, Maco Lights Labradors has raised Labrador retrievers that have competed in dog shows and hunt tests. Breed: Labrador Retriever. Please note that the light silver color is considered to be a shade of chocolate, and the light smoky black color is considered to be a shade of black. Learn more about our position and how to choose a breeder here. Get Involved: Foster The Number 5 spot goes to Lure Labradors. Mom was a chocolate lab mix but we have no idea what, Patchouli is a female lab mix born 11/15/22 and weighs 11 lbs. Whether you are looking for a furry companion to be an addition to your family home, a hunting partner, show dog, or a therapy dog, we believe we have the right dog to suit your needs! All pups are allowed to mingle with other pets as well as be handled or carried by people of varying ages to help with their socialization. Every pup from Wagners Retriever is raised in whelping areas that are above ground to protect the pups from viruses and harmful illnesses. She is shy at first but with a few treats she, **Owner Surrender Disclaimer: These are blind and visually impaired dogs who are living in homes, but their owners, About Nate **Courtesy Post** **This is a courtesy post. // -->, Breeders of Chocolate, Lab Puppies For Sale My Ladies & Gentlemen TESTIMONIALS, REVIEWS, RECOMMENDATIONS Care for my puppies We have beautiful Labrador Retriever Puppies that are AKC Registered. Sammy is 2 years old and weighs about 65 pounds. document.namosw_scrollstatus = str; To set an appoint for a visit or to learn more about our Lab puppies | Call704-975-2726 | Email. Part of their socialization entails allowing them to interact with people of different ages as well as exposing them to a wide variety of experiences and simulations. AKC. He was out of time in a kill shelter after being surrendered when. This site is under complete reconstruction due to the discontinued use of the program I've been using for 12+ years. She wants to be your "All-American Girl!" Carrie Underwood and her litter mates are settling in well with their foster family while they wait for their new families. Whether you have concerns about your dog, cat, or other pet, trained vets have the answers! Each and every dog is like family to us, and we make sure they get plenty of love, undivided attention, and have the most comfortable, and suitable living conditions possible. Thus began the search for the perfect family dog, which for us was a yellow Labrador. } Learn more. Labrador Retriever Club of the Piedmont, The We produce the finest Black, Yellow, and Chocolate Labradors on the East Coast. Lab Breeders in Fayetteville, NC. Their Labs are dewormed and vaccinated before leaving for their forever homes, and the dogs are backed by a 12-month guarantee against genetic defects. When picking our dogs,we were very selective in the process. This female will be small like mom, around 55-60 lbs. URGENT: This animal could be euthanized if not adopted soon. The next breeder on our list of the most responsive breeders in the state of North Carolina, we have Happy Lab Kennels. We are breeders of quality chocolate, black and yellow English type Labrador Retrievers. Find Labrador Retriever Puppies and Breeders in your area and helpful Labrador Retriever information. Majority of them are American lab breeders in nc and also work in Railigh, nc. 710. (Trip and Tripper delivered Beemer to us in MN back in 2002.) With over 20 years of experience in Labrador Retriever breeding, the Creekside Kennel raises Champion and Champion Lineage Labradors. Each and every dog is like family to us, and we make sure. Read the personal testimonials from prominent Lab owners from around the country. Whether you are looking for a furry companion to be an addition to your family home, a hunting partner, show dog, or a therapy dog, we believe we have the right dog to suit your needs! } else { Meet Max! All of our labs are covered by the highest comprehensive, There is no such thing as a PURE BRED Labrador Retriever that has a silver or charcoal coat as they carry the "dd" gene only found in Weims. We are the largest foster-based dog rescue in the state. They were born on July 12 and are ready to head home for a lifetime of love. Specializing in raising Silver Labradors, Happy Lab Kennels also raises chocolate, yellow and black Labradors. Our Champion bloodline is strong in all our dogs. We are Breeders/Exhibitors and we pride ourselves in raising quality Champion and Champion Lineage Labradors.We breed English style/ Show Bred Labrador Retrievers. Cletus is only 2 years old and, . Loves kisses and will literally show, When Paco showed up in my neighborhood last year, a well-meaning neighbor homed him with a guy who tied him to a, Kiera, a puppy,8 months old,is an incredible beauty with mesmerizing ice-colored eyes. For more information on dilute labradors, please visit the "No to Silver Labradors" site by clickinghere. Spayed, heartworm negative, up to date on vaccinations and is on heartguard, This little girl was saved at the last minute from being euthanized at a local shelter. Number of puppies available at time of publication: 9 puppies available. Humans say all kinds of things about me: what I should and should not be allowed to do, what is good for me, what training is most effective, how I should play with my friends and my human family. [Read More], This year my husband and I resolved to add a new member to the householdthe family dog. They are happiest when they are spending time with you. Prefers women but does well with men. Located on 5 acres in Charlotte, North Carolina, we are easily accessible by I-485, I-85 & I-77. Taking up the final spot on our list of the best Labrador Retriever breeders residing in North Carolina, we have Wagners Retrievers. Our puppies are born and raised in a safe and loving environment, receiving love and care from family members, their mother, and occasionally our other labs. Labrador Retriever (Lab) Puppies For Sale In NC - AKC PuppyFinder. var img = eval((navigator.appName.indexOf('Netscape', 0) != -1) ? Founded and owned by Jacqueline Dale Williams, Ellendale Labradors are well-known breeders of good quality AKC standard Labrador Retriever dogs of english type. We traveled far and wide across the United States to find only the whitest, stockiest, and purest bloodline of dogs we could get our hands on. The Silver lab became an official breed by the AKC in 1987, and it is 100% Labrador Retriever. str += ' '; Well, without letting you wait, lets dive further into the list of. Retriever Association. We are located at 11840 Ashton Road, Lodge, SC 29082. Your email address will not be published. & Renee Willis, To However, you can easily buy a Labrador Puppy for 400$ to 500$, but also there are so many chances that in the coming Days the price jump to 1500$. They have their dew claws clipped and are sold on both limited and full AKC registrations. Greater Hickory Kennel Club, UnitedLabrador Matthew 19:26And looking at them Jesus said to them, With people this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.. Tigger needs a wonderful human, Carlin was rescued from a very high-kill animal control facility, where he had been taken as a stray. function namosw_scrollstatus() Their Labrador puppies are raised in a home environment, and they stay under the watchful eyes of their mothers until the day the dogs are sent to forever homes. Labrador Retriever Puppies Females Available 4 months old Cathy Kenny Holly Springs, NC 27540 AKC Champion Bloodline Labrador Retriever Puppies Males Available 13 weeks old Anthony Hagan. Honey is a sweet, smart pit bull mix female dog. CrossHaven Kennels 6. Our dogs have plenty of grass to dig and run in. Our mission at Pet Keen is to make the life of you and your pets easier and even more enjoyable. Maco Light Labradors 7.