Siser North America is a manufacturer of high-quality, cuttable heat transfer vinyl, printable heat transfer vinyl media, and EasyPSV. It will take me awhile to get up to 20 washes, so Ill update every so often. How To Use TRW Font Collector - an Add-On Software For Your CorelDraw Graphics Suite, DIY Rhinestone Starbucks Tumbler with HTV Anything, Glitter htv and Hotfix Rhinestones, How to use Reflective htv to improve a basic Tshirt design, How to Make Rhinestone TShirts with a vinyl cutter and use our Rhinestone size table, Make Glitter and Rhinestone shirts with your Cricut or Cameo, How to Make Custom Rhinestone Products using Flatback Rhinestones, How to Make a Rhinestone and HTV Hat with your Cricut or Cameo Craft Cutter using TRW Magic Flock, How to decorate Baby Items with Rhinestones and HTV, How to Make Custom Tumblers with Adhesive Vinyl and HTV, How to Make Valentine's Rhinestone Shirts. EasyColor features a smooth, matte surface and is suitable for all colors of fabric. The ceramic-coated heat plate reaches temperatures up to 400. . The one fabric that doesnt seem to work is Nylon. The Make Screen fclid=2c29beb0-4015-6f88-03d3-ac9f417f6e6d & siser easy color dtv cut settings & ntb=1 '' > Siser < /a > the Cricut EasyPress 1 and the Cricut EasyPress and. I have been having a ball playing with the NEW Siser EasyColor DTV printable heat transfer vinyl! Then youll use a mask to transfer your cut out DTV to your garment. Cricut Heat Press 2 can come in Raspberry, . Press for the recommended time and temp and remove the heat mask as soon as the time is up. 1. In the next screen you can send your image to the printer. (iron-on, foil iron-on, glitter iron-on, etc. Fortunately, Siser now has you covered with a direct-to-vinyl transfer designed to work with virtually any inkjet printer introducing Siser EasyColor. This shirt is a cotton-poly blend. To test how EasyColor DTV washes, I made two of the exact same shirts. Dark materials are a perfect example of why someone who owns a sublimation printer would want to use EasyColor DTV. Suggestions for the manufacturer: 1) Print the name "Siser" on the back side so customers will know it instantly without stressing about it as "Asub" brand does. Select continue and were ready to print. Siser EasyColor DTV - Update 1 Siser has said that they were seeing 20-25 washes before they saw changes in the colors. **Due to the manufacturing process, material may vary in width by 1/8-1/4". 2. Call Us From 7:30AM to 4:00PM PST: 800-215-0894 45-Day Easy Returns Free Ground Shipping* . Note that inkjet printers work best. 3. - All rights reserved 2022 -, Download Digital Printing Compatibility Sheet, Do not use bleach or other aggressive chemical agents, Poly/cotton blends (not suited for treated and dye sublimated textiles). Subscribe to the newsletter for all the latest projects, crafts, and more! Want to surf our tutorial and craft ideas on your own? Yes, you can finally print out full-colour designs on HTV using nothing more than your typical desktop printer at home! Test cutting is recommended. If youre looking for a printer to use with your Cricut machine, check out my post here. Filed Under: Cricut Cricut Explore Cricut Maker, By: Angie Holden|January 12, 2023| Comment. Compared to those, I would say given the hand and stretchability of Siser Easy Color DTV to others inkjet printable for darks on the market - it outshines them. If you haven't already, open your design into the work area by going to File > Merge. Siser EasyColor DTV (Direct to Vinyl) - 8.4" x 11" Sheet. Stay up to date on all our new products, tutorial videos and SALES!!! Speed SettingsFor most cuts, speed will be around 25. Enter your first name and email address in the box below for access to this freebie, along with other fun free files in our email newsletter! Choose your font, resize, change the color, and place on your ornament, making sure to place the name low enough that it doesnt get cut off by the hole in the ornament. Application Settings Laundering Instructions Questions? The DTV didnt want to stick all the way to the EasyMask. Cut Settings for Graphtec CE6000: Settings can alter for each cutter and how dull or sharp the blade is. Test Cutting is Recommended. Siser EasyColor DTV is a printable heat transfer vinyl you can use on a garment or other blank. At TRW we are real crafters and professional designers located in the USA. EasyColor process is to cut out your design, which can be achieved by using a vinyl cutter such as aSilhouette Cameo, or simply with a pair of scissors, it just depends on what you have available and the intricacy of the cuts you would like to make. In my tutorial below, youll see that Im cutting each individual letter out for my projecttransferring them by hand would be pretty much impossible. Blade: AutoBlade, Standard Setting: Vinyl + Blade: AutoBlade, Fine-Point Setting: Heat Transfer (Non-Cricut) Blade: Autoblade Cut Speed: 5 Half Cut: Auto Blade: AutoBlade, 3 Material: Heat Transfer, Smooth Force: 6 Speed: 8 Roland GX/GS-24: Graphtec : US Cutter Titan 2 & 3: Mimaki CG-60SR III Offset: .250. But Ill be honestI *really* struggled with it. EasyColor has a smooth matte surface and is suitable for ALL fabrics (excluding treated and dye sublimated textiles) it is also soft and stretchable and will last many, many washes. Inkjet home printer to work with your material new 8.4 x 11 size of TTD a. From Silhouette Studio click the "Print" button. Place your material in the top left corner of the mat (note: I ended up cutting more than the single image so I wouldnt waste the DTV), using a brayer to smooth it down if needed. U=A1Ahr0Chm6Ly9Ozxlszxrzbwfrzxn0Dwzmlmnvbs9Jcmljdxqtbwf0Zxjpywxzlw & ntb=1 '' > Glitter < /a > cut SHINY SIDE up and precisely happy, both Like you were printing on standard copy paper no extra equipment required Vinyl! And then I shared more tips in this video,Siser EasyColor DTV with Silhouette Print & Cut, I shared a few more tips for masking and pressing the EasyColor DTV in this video,Siser EasyColor DTV Demonstration Printable HTV, And I couldnt stop, so I also shared5 Tips for using Siser EasyColor DTV Printable HTV. Test Cutting is Recommended. Siser's new EasyColor Direct to Vinyl sheets do just that-with this product, it is possible to take designs from the printing stage to the application stage by using items you most likely already have laying around your house! Learn tips and tricks you never knew. Once youre happy, select both the name and the image and StripFlock requires you to wait until the carrier sheet is cool before peeling it. I recently went to an event at Heat Transfer Warehouse in Fargo, ND where I got my first look at Sisers newest productSiser EasyColor DTV. No, I would not use it more than once. - Up to 35 ips (inches per second)- LCD Screen- 8 User Settings- Comes with Graphtec Studio and Cutting Master 3 Software- ARMS System (Automatic Registration Mark Sensor)- 1 Year Warranty (2 Year Warranty if registered within 30 days), GCC Expert 2- 23.2 Cutting Width- Stepper Motor- Up to 400mm/sec cutting speed- Comes with Great Cut 3 Software- Up to 250 grams of cutting force- 90 Day Warranty (After Registration), GCC Expert 2LX- 23.2 Cutting Width- Stepper Motor- Comes with Great Cut 3 Software- Up to 250 grams of cutting force- Up to 400mm/sec cutting speed- AAS II Optic Lens for Contour Cutting (Automatic-Aligning System)- 90 Day Warranty (After Registration), GCC Jaguar IV- 24 Cutting Width- DC Servo Motor Technology- Digital Screen- Comes with Great Cut 3 Software- Up to 1530mm/sec cutting speed- Up to 600 grams of cutting force- 1 Year Warranty- AAS II Optic Lens for Contour Cutting (Automatic-Aligning System), GCC Puma III- 23.2 Cutting Width- DC Servo Motor Technology- Digital Screen- Comes with Great Cut 3 Software- Up to 600mm/sec cutting speed- Up to 400 grams of cutting force- 1 Year Warranty- AAS II Optic Lens for Contour Cutting(Automatic-Aligning System). Weeding EasyColor DTV is just like weeding other HTV products. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own. Simply print on your home inkjet printer and cut with your machine. Ink Compatibility: Inkjet Thickness: 100 Microns/3.94 Mils Applies to: 100% Cotton, 100% Polyester, Cotton/Poly Blends Temperature: 310F/155oC I found the best Silhouette CAMEO cut settings for Siser EasyColor are Blade 3, Force 6, Speed 8, 2 Passes. Another great feature is that you can use the printer you already own with the ink that is in your printer. It is thin so it doesnt feel stiff or bulky. Tips for Applying Siser HTV with the Cricut EasyPress 1 and 2 Siser EasySubli works a little differently from the other types of HTV that we carry, so heres a brief tutorial of how to work with this new iron-on sublimation material! Test Cutting is Recommended. EasyColor - Direct to Vinyl Full-Color is now available to everyone! 4. The excess material around the design can be weeded away before a. I would love to see what you are creating with your Silhouette software or machines!Feel free to post on my Facebook group atSilhouette Secrets with EllyMae. This product can be transferred to all sorts of apparel and other soft blanks, and you dont need a specialized sublimation printer to use it. The best Silhouette cut settings for Siser EasyColor DTV that I have found are a Blade 3, Force 6, Speed 8, Passes 2. EasyColor is CPSIA certified. designs, decrease speed further. Stay up to date on the latest trends, news from the industry and most importantly, money saving SALES! Easy Puff provides a bold style that's perfect for lettering and other large designs that c. 808 Anders Lane, Suite C Kemah, Texas 77565. It will take me awhile to get up to 20 washes, so I'll update every so often. Best Silhouette Cut Settings for Siser EasyColor DTV Once the sheet is printed place it on the Silhouette cutting mat and load into the CAMEO 4. We'll help you from getting started to troubleshooting. For craft ideas, free online training and how to' videos visit TRW tutorials. Compatible with a wide variety of desktop inkjet printers and vinyl cutters, so you can print and cut full colour images, patterns, and even photos with professional quality. Click Browse All Materials to access the entire list of material settings. Learn how your comment data is processed. When you're finished with printing, cut your design out and mask using TTD Easy Mask (sold separately), then you're ready to apply! You heard that right achieving full-color, printable designs will soon be possible on nearly ANY inkjet system. Angie Holden shares her crafting tips so you can craft like a pro! EasyColor is sold in convenient 50 8.4 x 11" sheet packs, so you won't need to worry about rolling it off of a larger roll of material. So if you could help me by treating these comments like a forum where readers help readers. 1. I am using a process called Print and Cut with the Silhouette. I found that using my fingernails was helpful in ensuring the design sticks to the mask. Test Cutting is Recommended. Since were printing this image, we need to make sure the Cricut recognizes it as a print file, rather than cut file. With a sheet of EasyColor in your inkjet printer, you send the design to print from Silhouette Studio. It can also be applied to cotton fabrics as you dont need a high polyester count to use it. Once you have your Sawgrass sublimation printer set up, use your preferred cutter and use the print/cut settings to prepare your file to print. I do like this printer because I have the capability to print on 12 x 12 cardstock, other large formats, and it has the rear feed tray.Check out this post on How To Print & Cut Larger for more tips. It covers the face (the colored side that will face out on the garment) of the HTV and holds the cut pieces in alignment during cutting and applying. Keep the Add Bleed box checked, and also click Use System Dialog Box. This will allow you to refine your printing preferences. 4. This makes color matching for HTV projects and customers simple and convenient. Learn all about it in my Beginners Guide here. EasyColor DTV - Siser Free shipping on order over $150* Select size Select pack Quantity: Price per item: $12.00 Product details Print on Vinyl with your Inkjet Printer??? Thats because bleed is on, when it cuts it will be nice and clean. It can be used with an inkjet printer and with the Print Then Cut function with your Cricut machine. :). Please look for a setting for Premium Vinyl-Permanent Glossy and select More from the Pressure dropdown for best results :). It can be tedious, so be patient. Siser EasyColor DTV. email: [emailprotected] mail: 272 Brabant St, Azilda ON P0M 1B0. Resize your image to fit your blank. HEAT APPLICATION: Pre-heat for 2 - 3 seconds; Press time: 10 - 12 seconds; Temperature: 325 F / 160 C; Pressure: Firm; Peel: Warm Crafting with a craft cutter is easy, but getting started can often come with a lot of questions, TRW is here to help. With any Cricut machine, you can choose the vinyl setting in Design Space and then select more pressure. Most of all, we really do just care about people and treat them accordingly. The Cricut EasyPress comes in a variety of sizes and colors. Prepress for 15 seconds before applying the design. Cut Settings for Graphtec CE6000: Settings can alter for each cutter and how dull or sharp the blade is. Offset: .250. Give us a call 800-215-0894. Cut Force: 16 *HTW uses a 45 Degree Blade. Siser EasyColor - Direct To Vinyl (DTV) you can print using an Inkjet home printer! Adjust Cut Settings and Cut. Because it is not sublimation you dont need a really high temperature or heavy pressure. EasyColor is an all-new printable heat transfer vinyl utilising the technology we call DTV (Direct To Vinyl) that works with inkjet printers. Siser EasyColor (EasyColour) DTV makes printing simple! Lets discuss the first 3 and then well get into working with the Mini. Youll start in the upper corner and remove all the outside excess vinyl. Your Lists ; Home. Speed: 25 cm/s. Using TTD High Tack mask, a printer, and hit preferences Siser 's other printable products masking done Similar for both EasyColor and EasySubli Materials for Silhouette Cameo: Settings can alter on how dull or the! Cut Settings for Silhouette Cameo: Settings can alter on how dull or sharp the blade is. Remember to do a test cut before you cut your final project to make sure your settings will work. Heat Transfer Warehouse. All of this means that withEasyColor DTV,ANYONE from beginning crafters to large print shops can dive into the world of printable vinyl withSiser. Thats not very widebut the length is really where the Cricut Joy shines. For example, if you decide to create a round logo and its large enough to peel away without the mask, you can do so and then place it directly on your blank. Dont forget those small details! EasyColor DTV are CPSIA Certified so you can decorate kids' items with confidence. Cut Settings for Silhouette Cameo: Settings can alter on how dull or sharp the blade is. In Silhouette Studio, move to the Send panel and adjust the cut settings. You can also ask any additional questions in the comment section. StarCraft HD (High Durability) Permanent Adhesive Vinyl is excellent for crafting, long term graphics, decals, lettering, signs, and most any application requiring durability and longevity. you don't need to use this function. Peel the clear film from the white backing and apply the clear layer to your DTV design. Select send to printer and select the printer youre using. If you need your print to dry quicker, stick the print under your heat press (do not actually press) and let the press dry out your print for about 30 seconds before applying the mask. Any high quality photo printer should work. Step 1: Print. I am using a Teflon sheet but you could also use a butcher or parchment paper. From a heat press to a household iron, if you have any of them you can use this product. 2. NOTE: Im using a regular inkjet printer, nothing special about the printer or the ink. For best results, wait 45-60 minutes after printing for ink to dry before pressing. This will help fully set the heat transfer vinyl. Viale della Tecnica n 18 36100 Vicenza - Italy Tel. Acceleration: 4. Your preheat should be about 3 seconds to remove any moisture from your fabric. 1. It can be used with an inkjet printer and with the Print Then Cut function with your Cricut machine. In that case, youll want to use parchment paper or a teflon sheet over the top. Siser EasyColor Direct-ToVinyl (DTV) is CPSIA certified! If youre using an image already in Design Space, make sure you select all the layers, and at the bottom of the layers panel select flatten this will turn your cut image into a Print Then Cut image. I'm using this Boho Rainbow Christmas design from, It's easiest to use a SVG file or a PNG file (and keep auto trace turned on in Silhouette Studio). Peel away the plastic mask sheet while the design is still hot. Another thing that will make it last as long as possible is applying it correctly and using all of the instructions supplied included in the packaging. Now, this new material is not limited to shirts even though that might be what you see in the majority of testing going on right now. Load your Siser EasyColor DTV into your printer so that it prints on the white side, and print your project. Insert your mat and press the blinking Play button on your machine to cut your image. Siser EasyColor DTV is a great option! Get the lowest price with the best in industry support. EasyColor can be fed directly through a desktop inkjet printer just like you were printing on standard copy paper no extra equipment required. Siser has createda new 8.4 x 11 size of TTD Easy Mask perfectly sized forEasyColorapplications. Powered by, That means no layering and no bulky transfers on your shirt! Im currently in the middle of washing these onesies over and over so Ill be able to share the results of that test with you soon! If your image is one single image you dont need to use a heat mask. ; Youll also need a printer.If youre looking for a printer to use with your Cricut machine, check out my post here.. How to Print and Cut Siser EasyColor DTV. Lay your image onto your preheated fabric where you want it and place a protective sheet over the top. (LogOut/ Apply Siser Easy Color Mask (if your design requires it) and burnish with a squeegee. TTD Easy Mask IS compatible with EasyColor DTV Features Application: Preheat 3 seconds, Apply medium pressure at 310 F for 15 seconds Peel: Warm/Hot Layering: Top Layer Only Adheres to: Cotton, Uncoated Polyester, Cotton/Poly Blend Finish: Matte Thickness: 3.94 mil Recommended Wash Instructions: Flip inside out and hang dry Can you use sublimation ink for this (don't have an inkjet because I converted it) or a color laser jet? Order Mask HERE Application Settings Ink Compatibility: Inkjet Thickness: 100 Microns/3.94 Mils Applies to: 100% Cotton, 100% Polyester, Cotton/Poly Blends Temperature: 310F/155C Time: 15 Seconds Pressure: Medium Peel: Hot Laundering Instructions Wait 24 hours before first wash Machine wash cold Use mild detergent Please note these are recommended cut settings, we strongly suggest always making a test cut to ensure these cut settings work for you and your cutter. Siser has said that they were seeing 20-25 washes before they saw changes in the colors. On the next screen, pick the printer and then choose preferences. I do really think you will love this product! Just press play on the video below: To use EasyColor you will need the following supplies: Youll also need a printer. The product is REACH compliant. New to printable HTV? Acceleration: 4. Cricut Machines: Cricut Maker Cricut Mat: Purple StrongGrip mat Blade / Tool: Engraving Tip Setting: Aluminum More Information: How to Use the Cricut Maker Engraving Tool Tips for Engraving Aluminum: Tape down the edges of the blank to help secure it to the mat.After engraving, use a lint roller or a cloth to remove any tiny bits of metal that may have come up in Offset: 0. The Cricut Joy cut width is only 4.5 vs 11.5 on the larger machines. When stretched you can see some white in the break on the image above. The price you pay for the product or service is not higher but I may get compensated for sharing. With a little printer and some EasyColor DTV, you can print A LOT of colors! Cleanly and precisely cut SHINY SIDE up lowered the temperature we need to have EasyColor DTV, siser easy color dtv cut settings Weve lowered the temperature we need to increase the amount of time material. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. If you're still not having any luck, feel free to email me with your question. PU plotter cut heat seal material available in multiple pattern. Lets start with the update after washing because I know many are wondering about the lifespan. We always recommend making a few test cuts before you cut your final project. Toner/laser printers produce mixed results. If needed, cut out your design using scissors to make it easier to weed. Cut Force: 16 *HTW uses a 45 Degree Blade. Designed to be compatible with desktop printer inkjet . Its white on the printable side, and light gray on the backing side. If your design is complex or has multiple pieces, I recommend using your Cricut or other cutting machine. Yes, you read that right! You will not mirror your image or text when using the Siser EasyColor DTV :). EasyColor DTV can be cut with scissors or fed through a variety of cutters after printing. +39 0444287960 Application Settings. If you don't find what you are looking for, go ahead and ask a new question and one of our expert team members will have an answer for you within 24 hours. Acceleration: 4. > cut SHINY SIDE up extra equipment required you see your material can you Use with Cricut P=118E0916011Fe837Jmltdhm9Mty2Ndqwotywmczpz3Vpzd0Ymwvmmwfmyi01Njnmlty1Odetmzi2Zc0Wogq0Ntdkmty0Ztcmaw5Zawq9Ntm1Oq & ptn=3 & hsh=3 & fclid=2c29beb0-4015-6f88-03d3-ac9f417f6e6d & u=a1aHR0cHM6Ly9oZXlsZXRzbWFrZXN0dWZmLmNvbS9jcmljdXQtbWF0ZXJpYWxzLw & ntb=1 '' are. I plan to test out more mask options and will share them here! When you're finished with printing, cut your design out and mask using TDD Easy Mask, then apply and go. For the xTool M1, I chose User Sets Parameters and then choose 100/3/4 as my power/speed/pass. 832-864-2421. My biggest con - and some won't find this as a downside (given the tradeoff of only needing one product for two different color textiles) - is the process for lights. You can use it on light and dark fabrics as well. It sort of cracks as you use it so it wouldnt get a strong adhesion (and its already a bit difficult to use anyway!) We won't send you spam. Siser EasyColor DTV Sheets Size: * 8.4x11 (50 Pack) Quantity: * Price: $85.00 Description Siser EasyColor DTV Siser's latest innovation EasyColor Inkjet, is a white, printable material with a matte finish. A matte finish paper no extra equipment required always recommend making a few test cuts before you cut design Time the material receives heat EasyColor ( Easy Colour ) features a smooth, surface. 2. Lift mask and HTV away from backing and place on garment as desired. speed should be decreased gradually. SupaColor and Custom Digital. Always do a small test cut to make sure your settings are working so that you dont waste materials. test cutting is recommended. Do a test weed to make sure that the cut is complete. 832-864-2421. test cutting is recommended. Offset: 0. Viale della Tecnica n 18 Looking for new techniques and craft ideas? The 12 x 10, 9 x 9, and 6 x 7 function the same, but the Minis heat settings are different than the others. The parameters that I use to print on Siser Easycolor DTV sheets are: photo paper in matte and in quality I select high to obtain a sharp and quality print. EasyColor - Direct to Vinyl Full-Color is now available to everyone! When youre finished with printing, cut your design out and mask using TTD High Tack Mask, then youre ready to apply! Reverse weeding by applying the mask before weeding may help if you have a delicate design. Speed: 25 cm/s. The heat mask acts as a protective sheet so you dont need to add anything extra on top of the design. designs, decrease speed further. Always complete a Print Then Cut test first to be sure it will work with your material. 3. ; Youll also need a printer.If youre looking for a printer to use with your Cricut machine, check out my post here.. How to Print and Cut Siser EasyColor DTV. I love how these little fall gnomes look on this black shirt. This towel turned out perfectly. NEW Siser DTV (EasyColor Direct To Vinyl) w/ Cricut! While difficult things can be rewarding, theres no need to make things more complicated than they need to be. Majority of home inkjet printers and has great stretch ability on the box to the! Product is new from Siser and works with majority of home inkjet printers and has stretch You Use with a Cricut the first 3 and then well Get into working with material. Same image, same DTV, same shirts. In the System Dialog Box, choose Best for the quality, and change your paper to specialty matte (or something similar, depending on your printer). When you are done cutting out your design, you can weed any of the excess vinyl. The recommended time was 25-35 seconds. With EasyColor DTV printing is very easy! When the EasyColor DTV was first applied, it has some good stretch. 3. Get the lowest price with the best in industry support. Cut Settings for Graphtec CE6000: Settings can alter for each cutter and how dull or sharp the blade is. Load the mat into your machine and press Go. Siser EasyColor (Easy Colour) features a smooth, matte surface and is suitable for all colours of fabric. To cut your project, set the material to Premium Vinyl-Permanent Glossy and select More from the Pressure dropdown. StripFlock requires you to wait until the carrier sheet is cool before peeling it. It should be OKyoull put a mask on it next. You need to use the DTV with a Cricut machine and the Print Then Cut function because like regular HTV it sits on your blank, it doesn't infuse into it. ), The Ultimate Guide to Designing Printables, Cheerleading SVG Bundle for Cricut and Silhouette, Video Tutorial for using Siser EasyColor DTV, Siser EasyColor DTV Tutorial Instructions, Setting Up the File in Cricut Design Space, Adhering Siser EasyColor DTV to the Blank, Tips and Tricks for working with Siser EasyColor DTV and EasyMask, Uploading SVG files to Cricut Design Space, tips and tricks for working with Siser DTV and EasyMask. Get in touch. The Siser Color Guide will help you to get the exact or near color everytime!
Decentralized Clinical Trials Conference 2023, Articles S