When you are ready, talk to a guard on the upper level to release Odahviing. I don't think you need to use Dragonrend, he just lands on the balcony and you can lead him into the trap. But after that he tells you that without him you won't get to Alduin because the location is in the mountains. Once you have found a dragon, you will need to use a spell or weapon to damage it. I had a hard time with this too. I can't talk to Odahviing while he is fighting. Esbern has uncovered the name of one dragon in their records, Odahviing. No How could one outsmart a tracking implant? To fix this, simply exit the Great Porch, wait a few hours inside Dragonsreach, and return to Odahviing. When the dragon is defeated, you will need to approach it and absorb its soul. What solved the problem is the very same thing than with Alduin at the Throat of the World: I exited Dragonsreach, fast-travelled to a farm, and re-fast-travelled to Dragonsreach. For your consideration. I ended up finding my own solution and wanted to leave it here for others who may come across this page in the same way I did. Not your fault. I obviously know I don't have to kill him. The dragon was just sitting there and no one was attacking him anymore and I was able to talk to him and continue the quest. Instead of going to Arngeir or Esbern to progress, use Dragonrend on Paarthurnax. If this happens for anyone else, try zoning back and forth to see if it is solved. Terms of Use | However, there are a few dragons that are generally considered to be the strongest in the game, including Numinex, Alduin, Mirmulnir, and Vuljotnaak. (edited by SuperSajuuk) 0 Yes I did. The problem is that as soon as I tell the guard to release him, everyone starts attacking the dragon and I am unable to talk to him again in order to progress in the quest. It should work once the save is loaded. When flying atop the Throat of the World and when called upon via the Call Dragon shout, Odahviing will not land if the Dragonborn hits it with Dragonrend. Next, you will need to build a dragon trap. Did anyone try to continue the main storyline without releasing Odahviing? He has high health and is able to use a variety of spells, making him a formidable opponent. Assistance in battles Tell the Jarl you're ready, then use the Call Dragon shout by holding it down for a moment. Odahviing (Dragon Language: ) was an ally of and right-hand dragon to Alduin. Transporting School Children / Bigger Cargo Bikes or Trailers. Install hundreds of mods with the click of a button. Currently on the mission He is a powerful ally, and he can breathe fire, frost, and lightning. Odahviing, however, becomes hostile toward Shadowmere. If Odahviing takes too much damage in battle, he will land and stop fighting. He prefers to battle from the sky and is still affected by area of effect spells, such as Lightning Cloak or Fireball. Odahviing, when called to battle a fellow dragon, may enter aerial combat with the hostile dragon. You went to a great deal of trouble to put me in this humiliating position. Jarl Balgruuf the Greater: "Farengar! After releasing Odahviing, but before talking to him in order to have him give me a ride to defeat the main dragon, I left Dragonsreach to retrieve some goods. There is no option of talking to him, and he remains an enemy. The first of these is Numinex, a dragon found in the Rift. Zok frini grind ko grah drun viiki = "my most eagerness (to) meet (you) in battle brought my defeat") Ah. Even after becoming jarl, Vignar spends most of his time in Jorrvaskr. WebWhen i go back to the place where odahviing was catched , there is an invisible wall and Jarl is staying there, saying me " you trully are dragonborn " -> from 5 to 5 seconds. Elder Scrolls is a FANDOM Games Community. Fire Breath now its a gradient of blue/purple shades (similar to what. Walk out the room and go back in, that worked for me! Cant talk to The main purpose is to call him, then back up into the inner parts of the balcony to get him landed (if he won't land, just hit with Dragonrend), then back up and let him get captured. So, which one is the better choice? Are you ready to see the world as only a dovah can? Can't talk to Tullius about Season Unending, Esbern won't talk to me about Dragon locations. He is the main antagonist of the game and is considered to be one of the strongest dragons in Skyrim. He will tell you where Alduin has gone; a former temple of the Dragon Cult called Skuldafn Temple. He will not fly away, so talk to the now-freed Odahviing for the flight to Skuldafn. Or are you talking about post-game when you summon him to help? Essential In order to fix this, you need to restart your game entirely. Whiterun Guard 2: "Shor's bones, here he comes!" One of his dragon allies may be able to tell me where he's gone. Posts: 3. Skyrim scripts presume that Odahviing is released. The area you need to go is located behind the throne room and up the stairs (you can just follow the jarl). WebOdahviing ( Dragon Language: , Snow-Hunter-Wing) was a red Dragon that lived during the Merethic Era, and was resurrected during the Fourth Era. The objective says to talk to him, to to fight, but I've defeated him a few times. Anyway after trapping the dragon and talking to him, he agrees to fly you to where you need to go. All rights reserved. I gladly acknowledge the power of your Thu'um. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top, Not the answer you're looking for? #1 jeka Posted 13 May 2012 - 05:40 am Regular Members 54 posts At the mission The Fallen I have to call Odahviing with a shout. He will not respond, but when he is released, he will become hostile again. Irileth: "You're either the bravest person I've ever met or the biggest fool." I faced Invincible Alduin one hour ago, and now ODAHVIING IS INVICIBLE TOO help please (there's nothing writen about it on the article)! Once you reach Sovngarde, you can find the entrance to the Hall of Valor. Valve Corporation. When it is trapped at the Dragonsreach Great Porch, it may not appear in the trap, and instead will be hovering at an angle behind it. The following empty quest stages were omitted from the table: 0, 1, 15, 18, 20, 21, 22, 27, 40, 125, 180, 230, 240. I need to locate his lair so I can finish him off, once and for all. Try going to an earlier save and work your way up to that point. Yeah leave the big room wait a view secs and come back then do it (MAKE SURE YOU DID THIS AFTER THE WIZARD ANNOYS THE DRAGON) Good luck, im sure this will work if people are still having these problems :). (pausing to think of the words in a foreign language)", Farengar: "Incredible! To subscribe to this RSS feed, copy and paste this URL into your RSS reader. If not, then somewhere along the line, your game might have been corrupted by something along the way. A subreddit dedicated to the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. When you talk to the Greybeards, Arngeir will agree to host the negotiations, but you will never get the Season Unending objectives to talk with Tullius and Ulfric to actually trigger the negotiations. How can I get these NPCs to appear again? He's level 42 and I don't have the mental fortitude to go through the game again, just to get to this point. Interrogate him further and he will reveal to you that it is impossible to get to Skuldafn without wings, but he will take you if you release him, as he, like the other dragons, has begun to question whether Alduin is fit to lead after your earlier defeat of him. Alduin's right-handDovahkiin's right-hand first call Odahviing. Do this for everyone. How do I get Torom to follow Erith again? Holy heart attack, I was not paying attention. The Jarl of Whiterun has agreed to help me trap a dragon in Dragonsreach. So I capture Odahviing and agree to let him go. You can find it by going to the perk tree and looking for the perk that has a sword and shield crossed out. Dragon Fireball this is the attack dragons use when the target is far away; I added the aforementioned unspecified damage to it. comments sorted by Best Top New Controversial Q&A Add a Comment . Comprehensive Functional-Group-Priority Table for IUPAC Nomenclature, SF story, telepathic boy hunted as vampire (pre-1980). Odahviing, one of the largest dragons in Skyrim, can be a difficult enemy to defeat. but I'm going to try the waiting theory yeh seriously lads just keep going in and out of convos with the jarl and the dragon will turn around and walk towards the exit, i had the same problem but hey presto, Talked to the guard, and the Jarl launched his attack. My dunmer bitch-queen. Once the dragon is injured, it will fly away. ", Whiterun Guard: "Hear that?" ", "Saraan uth - I await your command, as promised. It was originally built by the ancient Nords to capture and hold a dragon. You can then interrogate him and he will start talking to you. Other powerful dragons include Mirmulnir and Vuljotnaak. After a few second he show up but he doesn't start to attack. Another powerful dragon is Alduin, the World-Eater. I have the same exact problem! As for myself, you've proven your mastery twice over. Dragon The problem is that now whenever I try to talk to him he says a short line and then nothing happens. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Spell tomes are located in his inventory. One achievement is unlocked when you complete this quest: The UESPWiki Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995. How to make the guards to stop attacking me? Odahviing will only fly around Dragonsreach and it'll be impossible to attack or interact with him. Is it OK to ask the professor I am applying to for a recommendation letter? If Paarthurnax was slain prior to killing Alduin, Odahviing will express delight in serving the Dragonborn whenever they use the Shout to call him. This seems to be caused by standing under or near Odahviing when the trap is dropped into place. Double-sided tape maybe? To fix this, simply exit the Great Porch, wait a few hours inside Dragonsreach, and return to Odahviing. I salute your, hmm, low cunning in devising such a grahmindol - strategem. The elegant, powerful, and open-source mod manager, Download and manage all your collections within Vortex, Upgrade your account to unlock all media content, To enjoy the benefits of Nexus Mods, please log in or register a new account. You could try waiting for 20 hours, according to UESP that might help: "Bugs: Odahviing will only fly around Dragonsreach and it'll be impossible to attack or interact with him. WebOdahviing will appear after a short delay and attack, being curious to test your power. Reloading a previous save should fix this. WebSkyrim scripts presume that Odahviing is released. Using Dragonrend makes him land, so he shouts at the soldiers and flies back once the shout's effect is over, but sill doesn't follow a Dragonborn walking back. For his release, he trades the Dragonborn his loyalty and safe passage to Alduin's temple of Skuldafn, high in the eastern mountains and reachable only by flight. If you attack one of the dragons, it will become hostile and attack. So, what is the strongest dragon in Skyrim? That's not the purpose of the quest, you should try reading your journal to find out what you are meant to be doing. Copyright 2023 Robin Scott. You can now attack him without fear of being hit by his fire breath. After the fight with Alduin, Paarthurnax might not land, making the first objective of speaking to him impossible. ", Whiterun Guard: "Get ready to open the trap! Basic Info Odahviing: "Faas nu, zini dein ruthi ahst vaal. When you release him ensure your going up the stairs and talking to the guard about releasing him. All rights reserved. This author has not provided any additional notes regarding file permissions, This author has not credited anyone else in this file, This mod is not opted-in to receive Donation Points. Keep under cover until it's down!" California Consumer Privacy Act | I would try it myself but there is a pretty long section before you return back from the Alduin and that's too much effort just for a little experiment. More likely he will. And the Invincible Odahviing glitch occured. To fix this, simply exit the Great Porch, wait a few hours inside Dragonsreach, and return to Odahviing. Privacy Policy | Site news (important news will be issued), Comments on your files, images and videos, New images and videos added to your files. Site design / logo 2023 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under CC BY-SA. try the save before After I defeated Alduin on the top of the Throat of the World, he fled from me. Install hundreds of mods with the click of a button. His name is presented to mean Winged Snow Hunter, or, in accordance with his appearance, Snowy Winged Hunter. WebFor The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Is Odahviing supposed to be attacking me? Odahviing: "Nid! Why am I not doing any damage to Odahviing. After some time, Skjor will lead the Dragonborn to The He can be summoned by anyone who knows his name, and he is just as powerful as Durnehviir. This requires SKSE64. Red dragons are supposedlythe strongest dragons in the game, and he's the only one. Level After I defeated Alduin on the top of the Throat of the World, he fled from me. This is a glitch (exactly the same thing than sometimes happens with Alduin at the Throat of the World - and with the same solution). Esbern or Paarthurnax might be able to help. After I defeated Alduin on the top of the Throat of the World, he fled from me. then when Odahviing is in its midair poise, use Dragonrend to bring the red dragon down onto the balcony in Dragonreach. Odahviing: "Joor mey! Thank you for helping me. Simply pull the release chain yourself. To fix this, simply exit the Great Porch, wait a few hours inside Dragonsreach, and return to Odahviing. Jarl Balgruuf the Greater: "May Kynareth guard you while you pass through her realm!". Skyrim:Odahviing. Odahviing is a Dragon that becomes your ally as part of the main quest. He can be summoned with the Call Dragon shout only while you're outdoors. This shout is simply his name, Od-Ah-Viing, Snow-Hunter-Wing. He can be seen flying around The Throat of the World, awaiting your call, once the main quest is complete. One of his dragon allies may be able to tell me where he's gone. Feel like the Dragonborn deserves a mightier companion than his hooved steed? I go to release him. Fixed words of power so that the player doesnt get Dragon Unrelenting Force alongside the normal one. Afterwards, I was able to wait in the room with Odahviing. Thanks, now I can talk to him, but he won't fly. Ask me ANYTHING. Fourth time and I decided to do the switch myself, but everyone goes and attacks him for some odd reason. Then he flies away and later can be seen circling the top of the Throat of the World. Log in to view your list of favourite games. Irileth: "By all the gods" I've learned that Dragonsreach, the Jarl's palace in Whiterun, was once used to imprison a dragon. (PS3). The Alduin bug is different and usually caused but attacking or Dragonrending him too early, see the bugs list on the pages for the quests The Fallen or Alduin's Bane (click the blue expand or show button to the right of bugs). Dragons can be found in many different locations throughout Skyrim, so it is best to explore as many areas as possible. 9 Dragonstone's Purpose. No no no it happened during the fight before we bravehearts captured him, I called him, he appeared and I had to damage him until we can trap him (normal situation). After I defeated Alduin on the top of the Throat of the World, he fled from me. I've hit him with Dragonrend 10 times, but he just keeps respawning above Dragonsreach and flies off into the horizon. Odahviing, when called to battle a fellow dragon, may enter aerial combat with the hostile dragon. Stack Exchange network consists of 181 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers. Odahviing is a red dragon. Go to Whiterun and speak with the Jarl of Whiterun. Race The next step is to use the Dragon Shout called "Fus Ro Dah" to slow the dragon down. Mirmulnir is a dragon that can be found in the Reach and is said to be one of the most powerful creatures in the game. Copyright 2023 Black Tree Gaming Ltd. All rights reserved. Whiterun Guard 3: "I think it's holding!" But it was the first dragon that was caught because he was defeated and then brought to dragonsreach, but you dont need to defeat him as the trap is already sprung you just need to lure him in position so the guards can drop the trap on him. Jarl Balgruuf the Greater: "Get back! Connect and share knowledge within a single location that is structured and easy to search. You will release me - ro laan - if in return I promise to take you to Skuldafn and stop helping Alduin? I play on 360, happens to me more regularly with Alduin than I care to remember. One of his dragon allies may be able to tell me where he's gone. The powerful open-source mod manager from Nexus Mods. 00045920. You can't kill him dude. This is my first time modding in general, and I've never been interested in the art until I realised how badly I needed Odahviing to travel with me. Every time I defeat him he just gets back up and fights more. The Disarm perk causes your attacks to do more damage to enemies that are blocking. ", "This is as far as I can take you. I go my own way now. He never flies near the porch itself. Damage scaling his magic damage is multiplied by 5% of the players level (for example, itll be double at level 20, and increased by 340% at level 48). Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America). It only takes a minute to sign up. If an entry is marked as "Finishes Quest" it means the quest disappears from the Active Quest list, but you may still receive new entries for that quest. Call me when you have need, and I will come if I can. During the Dragon War, Odahviing served as a soldier to Alduin, who fought against the Nords that rebelled against the Dragon Cult. Like many Dragons, Odahviing was killed in battle, and his remains were taken by the Cult to be buried, somewhere in the southern mountains near Riften. WebThe way to trap Odahviing is quite easy if the following steps are observed -. I do not know if that part is fully managed by scripts or quest stages, but if cleanup scripts do not run properly, then you risk a problem, starting from glitches to save bloat and crashes. WebDragons debate each other in combat to produce their breath attacks, rather than simply using magic to shoot flame. WebHe must have been attacked, either on purpose or accident while captured. source If that doesn't help, you can complete some quest stages with console commands, to the point when he for example is trapped. Male Did I do something wrong with the quest ? If you prefer brute force and powerful attacks, then Durnehviir is the better choice. He can be summoned by using the Call Dragon shout which is learned during the quest "The Fallen." If they still attack him, get on Ohdaving anyway and see if he'll fly away. And dragon still fighting only the guards under Dragonrend's effect. No doubt you want to know where to find Alduin? I've also tried killing him, but whenever his health reaches zero, he goes back to full health and keeps attacking. No mods Press J to jump to the feed. Both are unique and powerful creatures, but which one is the better choice? Even for you." This author has not provided any additional notes regarding file permissions, This author has not credited anyone else in this file, This mod is not opted-in to receive Donation Points. Site Maintenance - Friday, January 20, 2023 02:00 - 05:00 UTC (Thursday, Jan Screenshot of the Week #82 [Submissions closed!]. Can you open the gate to chest in Arkngthamz? Once the trap is built, lure Odahviing inside and close the opening. Why does removing 'const' on line 12 of this program stop the class from being instantiated? Odahviing is a dragon that you can encounter during the main quest line. By clicking Accept all cookies, you agree Stack Exchange can store cookies on your device and disclose information in accordance with our Cookie Policy. If attacked while Odahviing is trapped in. "Zu'u bonaar. This perk is located in the One-handed perk tree. Enough, fool! Odahviing sometimes becomes hostile after releasing him. He's now level 42 and at the point where he's gotten Dragonrend and Call Odahviing. Odahviing, one of the largest dragons in Skyrim, can be a difficult enemy to defeat. I'm curious what happens if you tell him that you'll release him later and then you teleport there using console instead of flying with Odahviing. Purely in the interests of the advancement of knowledge." After the completion of the main quest, Odahviing will become available to enlist as a follower. "Alduin has proven himself unworthy to rule. This is usually the case with quests that have multiple possible outcomes or quests where certain tasks may be done in any order. Normaly he would grab one of the guard but instead he just fly away. If you have started the Stormcloaks beginning quests, but gone no further in them, you may be unable to start a conversation with Ulfric or General Tullius until you get farther along in the quest line. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Odahviing may stop moving and become invincible once you get him through the doorway. Anyway, at least I made some progress. If Odahviing's health is completely depleted before the trap is sprung on it, the dragon will enter a stun animation similar to that of Alduin. But the strange part is this: if I kill the guard the dragon turn around and start attack. Tell the jarl you're ready, then use the Call Dragon shout by holding it down for a moment. Can you somehow change the situation by using the wait system for some hours? In the Pern series, what are the "zebeedees"? If you agree to his terms, he will take you to Alfheim, where you can find the portal to Sovngarde. I don't know if my step-son hates me, is scared of me, or likes me? Irileth and the Jarl stay in there Get to where you see them everyone on the screen, then open the console, type prid click on one of them with your mouse then type in resetai . Web5 Answers Sorted by: 6 I couldn't wait in the room with Odahviing because of "nearby enemies", so in my attempt to make the Jarl leave, I went to another zone, waited there, (Fear not, my honor holds my rage at bay.)" You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. I need to persuade the Jarl of Whiterun to help me trap a dragon in Dragonsreach. looks like you need to reload. 00045921 No weapons, Light armour only. This bug is fixed by version 2.0.4 of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch. If Odahviing kills the guard that is supposed to release him, just pull the chain yourself. Radiant (2050) (20, 40, or 50) If I can arrange a truce in the civil war, the Jarl of Whiterun has agreed to help me trap a dragon in Dragonsreach. The problem is, every time I free him, everyone else in the room starts attacking him. There are many dragon companions in Skyrim, but only two of them can be chosen as your permanent ally: Durnehviir and Odahviing. Is Odahviing supposed to be attacking me? To solve this, exit the Great Porch, wait for 20 hours, then re-enter. He has a number of devastating attacks, including the ability to consume souls, and is not to be taken lightly. Odahviing then came down to the Dragonborn, wishing Paarthurnax success on his quest to make the dragons follow the Way of the Voice. However, there is a way to trap him, and it is not as difficult as it may seem. ", Odahviing can be seen flying around the top of the. How would I go about explaining the science of a world where everything is made of fabrics and craft supplies? Go to Dragonsreach to prepare and spring the trap with the help of Jarl Balgruuf or Jarl Vignar Gray-Mane, depending on the current allegiance of Whiterun. I think it must have been a glitch that never cleared Odahviing as an enemy when he was captured. Guys! The main purpose is to call him, then back up into the inner parts of the balcony to get him landed (if he won't land, just hit with Dragonrend), then back up and let him get captured. This was all after the NPC uttered You have to get both sides to agree with a truce by speaking to both, If the civil war has been settled for either the. ", "If Alduin himself could not stand against your Thu'um, I feel no shame in my own defeat. GoT and HotD - Dragon Followers and Vanilla Dragons Replacer. Not all Journal Entries may appear in your journal; which entries appear and which entries do not depends on the manner in which the quest is done. Once freed, Odahviing becomes a friendly Dragon that helps the Dragonborn. Onikaan kron? He will land and not attack you, allowing you to quickly complete this objective. Thuri, Dovahkiin. Before he shows up I run back inside and then back outside and the game still crashes when hes flying around. You can then speak to Shor, the god of the dead, to gain access to the portal that will take you to Alduins portal. Ok, so whenever I release him, Irileth or the Jarl starts attacking him. Odahviing can be used to travel quickly across the world of Skyrim, and can help the Dragonborn to reach new locations. You can then use the dragon shout "Call of Valor" to summon Odahviing to your side. I have completed this game in its utmost entirety. After trapping Odahviing, you may fall through the ground and in turn be stuck under the map. Community content is available under. The reason you are not doing any damage to Odahviing is because he is immune to damage. Do not test my promise to the Dovahkiin." WebAfter telling the guard to release the dragon and everyone starts fighting him, I left Dragonsreach and fast traveled to a different and far away location on the map and used ToorShul!" If attacked while Odahviing is trapped in Dragonsreach, no damage is done to it and the dragon will do nothing. Upon release, it becomes hostile. When it is trapped at the Dragonsreach Great Porch, it may not appear in the trap, and instead will be hovering at an angle behind it. If this occurs, Odahviing cannot be spoken to. He will be unable to fly out, and will be trapped. One of his dragon allies may be able to tell me where he's gone. This quest can be started by finding the wounded dragon, Odahviing, at the Dragonsreach Temple in Whiterun. One of his dragon allies may be able to tell me where he's gone. The Dragonborn called his name through the use of the thu'um, which dragons perceive as a The 'waiting 20 hours' then returning method worked and I'm finally not so sullen. I have no option to chat with him. WebOdahviing sometimes becomes hostile after releasing him. Farengar will not appear if you have killed him, but the NPCs present will still register him as being there, trying to obtain a blood sample or some scales from Odahviing. Thoughts? All this mod does is creates new, unique breath shouts for Odahviing and Durnehviir that behave in the exact same way as their vanilla counterparts, but deal in excess of 1000 damage each, way overkill for most weaker or low-level enemies, but just enough to still be able to take out enemies with the highest health. Any further shouts will be subject to the normal cooldown. Make sure to check the big guy's inventory before you let him take off. The first step is to lure Odahviing to the Dragon Bridge. I do not know if that part is fully managed by scripts or quest stages, but if cleanup scripts do not run properly, then you After telling the guard to release the dragon and everyone starts fighting him, I left Dragonsreach and fast traveled to a different and far away location on the map and used the games wait feature to wait for about 15 hours and then I fast traveled back to Whiterun (not Dragonsreach) and ran back into Dragonsreach and everything was as it should be. WebOdahviing sometimes becomes hostile after releasing him. Vignar may ask you to negotiate a truce for the Civil War even if you have completed the Civil War questline. Did Richard Feynman say that anyone who claims to understand quantum physics is lying or crazy? Jarl Balgruuf the Greater: "Carry on, soldier. If you did not have to do Season Unending, you are instead sent to Paarthurnax, who provides you with the same information as Esbern, including the same Call Dragon shout. This is all part of the Dragonborn's plan." Even when I do, they still attack each other, The only other thing I can find is this "When setting Odahviing free, if you talk to the guard before allowing Farengar Secret-Fire to complete his interactions, Odahviing will become hostile and you won't be able to talk to him." There is no going back for this nord. All rights reserved. How To Distinguish Between Philosophy And Non-Philosophy? If you are having trouble damaging Odahviing, there is a reason for that. Once you reach Alduins portal, you can use the dragon shout "Unrelenting Force" to knock him out of the sky. Excited for After accidentally putting this on in game, I can't stop Briar hearts will always be my favorite people to Now I know why Sheogorath is called the mad god.
Sf Market Las Vegas Weekly Ad, Five Prime Therapeutics, Inc, Hilltop Parking Lot Paul Brown Stadium, Mark Jackson Nba Analyst Salary, Articles S